Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2013, 03:40 AM

106 posts, read 107,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
It sounds like you walk around with a giant chip on your shoulder. Is it possible THAT is what is making people dislike you in these clubs and not the fact that you're not "anointed", whatever that means? Enough people have written here that obviously your experiences in clubs are not like the majority of people's.
again, you don't get the real world.

if people can think they're anointed, then I can think anybody can do anything.

does others holding opinions offend you?

and somebody may say this is rude, so what? you and all others are rude all the time, seems you have very subjective leanings.. loll..

Old 12-24-2013, 04:15 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,729,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by accencao View Post
if people can think they're anointed, then I can think anybody can do anything.
At this point it might be a good idea if you quickly researched the definition of "anointed".

Last edited by STT Resident; 12-24-2013 at 04:41 AM..

Old 12-24-2013, 05:39 AM

eh?

I don't care again.

You keep citing these nonsense beliefs, but what works for ME (i don't know nor care about you all) is that whoever goes anywhere I don't care provided they are not causing me or anybody I care about any harm (such my parents, brother, gf, etc.) your jostling to me is immaterial, since i have no time for that in my life now. as a teenager, yes since which didn't?

again, you all cite yourselves as wise you get offended by what strangers do or think and don't get that perspectives differ amongst humans. this is why human nature is said to be malleable.

Old 12-24-2013, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by accencao View Post
eh?
Further, it's hard to take seriously someone who uses words they don't understand and uses them entirely out of context. If you have a point to make or an opinion to offer, then write the way you speak and not in some half-baked grammatical mess which is impossible to interpret. Your subsequent posts are as unintelligible as the one which started the thread, yet you continue bleating that nobody understands this "real world" of yours and rudely dismiss their comments when all they're attempting to do is simply figure out what the heck you're talking about.

"Eh?" indeed.

Oh, and since you "don't care" then why even contribute to a forum. Oh, wait, look up the definition of "forum" too.

Old 12-24-2013, 06:45 AM

2,826 posts, read 3,994,891 times
I'm a regular and many "clubs" in my area. I could not care less about anyone "new" or out of place. Mostly because it's so crowded that I wouldn't even notice you. The only time I would notice you is if you are also a regular or into the same scene.

I suspect either this thread is a farce or OP's choice of venue is so dead of people that they will soon close down.

Old 12-24-2013, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Further, it's hard to take seriously someone who uses words they don't understand and uses them entirely out of context. If you have a point to make or an opinion to offer, then write the way you speak and not in some half-baked grammatical mess which is impossible to interpret. Your subsequent posts are as unintelligible as the one which started the thread, yet you continue bleating that nobody understands this "real world" of yours and rudely dismiss their comments when all they're attempting to do is simply figure out what the heck you're talking about.

"Eh?" indeed.

Oh, and since you "don't care" then why even contribute to a forum. Oh, wait, look up the definition of "forum" too.
OK, I will break it down for you.

it's human nature to think one is anointed by God/the Universe to be and do things. This includes wealth, looks, well anything one has or intends to have. This is because humans like to hog and covet. this is fine, i don't care, it's not my place to interfere with evolution (or God if people don't believe in evolution). So it's clear that some people think they are anointed by God/the Universe to go out and have a good time and bars and clubs. if so, then so be it.

But then I don't think that since I reckon I need to be chosen to do anything, and creating such support is baseless and insecure. I also think I or anybody else can do as we please, unless God or the Universe directly says otherwise.

So I like to go to clubs/bars with my friends since we like fun. But then if somebody who believes themselves to be anointed by God to go there is "offended", I'm saying I don't care since my view is no greater or lesser than his or hers.

Somebody will say "such is life, get over it", well yeah, but "such is life, I don't have to care about the views/beliefs of others, do I?"

Old 12-24-2013, 07:07 AM

Have you considered professional counseling?

Old 12-24-2013, 07:11 AM

er.. no. Though I don't get how this is germane to my point or the thread.

Old 12-24-2013, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
I'm incredibly impressed that this is one of your major short-term goals and that you'll even be ready to fight for it. Such wisdom and perspicacity!

Again, how amazing that this should be such an obsession. I gather from your continued defensive stance, along with your apparent inability to communicate without words being replaced by asterisks, that you perceive yourself as a wannabee gangstah who'd feel comfortable flashing a piece to make your point and show those who diss you how bad a guy you are. You don't see how mindless this is? You're like the banty rooster who fluffs up his feathers in superficial attack mode and then runs like the wind when big old King Rooster takes a not-so-good look at you, fluffs up his MUCH larger plumage and hones his spurs.

I'm sorry you have such an obvious inferiority complex. You could actually make something of yourself if you could get off this whole club schtick. Geez, kid, get a real life. It's out there for you if you open up your ears and mind.
er.. no. I'm stating fact. but then yeah, if people wish they're anointed so be it. I can think I as I wish, and that seems to bother you lol.. also, you mention civility, but say I am mentally ill lol.. as if labels invented by psychiatrists hold any meaning... Though if only "some" can go clubbing as you say, prove it.. lol..

Old 12-24-2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAcKhOuSe View Post
any toolbag who goes to a club in the first place.

that could be what the OP is referring to.
watered down, overpriced drinks, douchy guys and women with no personality. no thank you
yeah, stereotype away...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships