Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2016, 09:32 AM

741 posts, read 478,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Just say something changed and change your RSVP. Why put your AND your friend through misery?
True. I think I am probably going to do that. I will wait until a little closer to see if my feelings change at all (I mean who knows I could go on an amazing date tomorrow and be totally happy and then more open to going). We will see I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2016, 09:35 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,226,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
My friend is engaged after having been married literally her marriage didn't even end a full year ago and she is engaged again so no I am not happy for her especially when like I said my relationship ended like 4 days before christmas. I deserve to be in a good relationship and engaged and married and pregnant right not celebrating other people and their happiness... I get to be happy when??? Obviously never.
Well Miss I deserve everything I think I deserve and I deserve it now <stompping feet>, please do not go to this event and ruin this special time for your friend.

Old 01-04-2016, 09:38 AM

2,669 posts, read 2,090,538 times
Quote:
I am incredibly selfish lol I admit it and I'm ok with it. At this point in my life if something is not going to put me around single, attractive men who would get married to me within a year and get me pregnant, I have no real reason to do it.

This is a very funny statement, LOL I guess you have no need of female friends at all? They might not put you around single hot men who will marry you and make you pregnant within a year. Btw, I hope you realize that being married and pregnant does nor mean you will be happy. Just read through the threads of the "Relationships" forum ...

Old 01-04-2016, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Well Miss I deserve everything I think I deserve and I deserve it now <stompping feet>, please do not go to this event and ruin this special time for your friend.
You have no idea anything about my life. I do deserve a good relationship and I work incredibly hard to be in one. Way way way way harder than my friend who like I said was married... If I was married then I would never NOT be married. I would do any and everything to make my marriage work and last just like I did everything to make my relationship work and last. So yes I do deserve it, and no I don't like to see people living the life I should be living.

Old 01-04-2016, 09:41 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,226,239 times
Quote:
You have no idea anything about my life. I do deserve a good relationship and I work incredibly hard to be in one. Way way way way harder than my friend who like I said was married... If I was married then I would never NOT be married. I would do any and everything to make my marriage work and last just like I did everything to make my relationship work and last. So yes I do deserve it, and no I don't like to see people living the life I should be living.
Honestly with your attitude you already have what you deserve and have earned. Please seek professional therapy soon to help you deal with possible multiple emotional/mental health issues.

By the way, I bet if you show this entire thread to your friend you will be uninvited very quickly, then you won't have to add being a liar to your already spotty *friend* resume.

Old 01-04-2016, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefiantNJ View Post
This is a very funny statement, LOL I guess you have no need of female friends at all? They might not put you around single hot men who will marry you and make you pregnant within a year. Btw, I hope you realize that being married and pregnant does nor mean you will be happy. Just read through the threads of the "Relationships" forum ...
I know I will be happy in a relationship. I was so so so so happy in mine, like even when it was terrible I was still so happy to be with someone and thankful and grateful to him for being with me. Not being in a relationship is the only thing right now keeping me from a good happy life. Everything else is falling into place perfectly except that. I have female friends... all my friends are female actually. I don't need MALE friends, I need a male who wants to be in a relationship, and get married within a year and start trying to get pregnant right after.

Old 01-04-2016, 09:42 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,720,617 times
What kind of "incredibly hard work" are you doing to get into a relationship?

It sounds dreadful. You are probably someone who is no fun to be around, what with all your grim, relentless relationship labors

Old 01-04-2016, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Honestly with your attitude you already have what you deserve and have earned. Please seek professional therapy soon to help you deal with possible multiple emotional/mental health issues.

By the way, I bet if you show this entire thread to your friend you will be uninvited very quickly, then you won't have to add being a liar to your already spotty *friend* resume.
I really don't care lol. Her uninviting me would be much easier than having to go and pretend to be excited and happy to be there.

Anyways no I deserve so much more than what I have gotten. I don't have mental health issues or emotional issues I have single girl - life sucks issues... So unless you know how to handle those you aren't giving me anything.

Old 01-04-2016, 09:45 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,720,617 times
You should try to get with some of the entitled virgins on this forum. They deserve you too.

Old 01-04-2016, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
What kind of "incredibly hard work" are you doing to get into a relationship?

It sounds dreadful. You are probably someone who is no fun to be around, what with all your grim, relentless relationship labors
I mean I used every dating site pretty much, I go on dates constantly like even if I have a small sliver of time I will make a date because it could potentially be someone who would marry me soon and start a family. I literally never leave my house without hair and makeup done because you never know who you could meet at the store or something, I always have my personality turned on like I am constantly friendly with people and smiling and being funny and adorable but I can also hold a great intelligent conversation. I met a guy at the bar Saturday night and despite being pretty drunk I held a full (intelligent) conversation (that he initiated) about rape culture and prevention in our city compared to the US as a whole.

I literally give every part of me to finding someone. I am even going to spend like a ton of money to join a local gym so I can be around more men and I am going to start going to a huge mega church in my area because there are men there who might want marriage and kids. I mean I devote everything to finding someone because it is so important
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships