Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2009, 08:38 PM

30 posts, read 67,713 times

Advertisements

Young JRT found roaming Ellenwood Rd off Grace Chapel Rd. down by Owen's Gas Station.

If this dog belongs to you, please email or call me directly at (703) 843-8183 (in town visiting family ONLY till Thursday, April 16th) immediately to Identify.

As hard as this is, if this dog is not claimed, I will have no choice but to turn this dog into the Humane Society of Catawba County or the Caldwell County Animal Care and Control.

Please do not waste my time if you are looking for a free dog. This dog is very well cared for and will surely know it's true owners.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2009, 08:52 PM

314 posts, read 1,182,384 times
[SIZE=5]N2ition2000[/SIZE]
befriend
7 posts, read 1,974 times

LOST! White Jack Russell Mix Rama Road/Monroe Road/SHaron Amity
Kasey escaped from Posh Pets on Monroe Road Saturday the 28th while she was being boarded.
She was last seen Sunday night on Redcoat Drive off of Rama Road in the Olde Stonehaven neighborhood

Can you please crosspost a.s.a.p. and post wherever possible. We live in Huntersville, so she will have a hard time trying to find her way back home.
Please help find Kasey.

She is a Jack Russell mix with brown freckles, ear and eye patches. She is not microchipped and not wearing a collar (the kennel had removed it for her stay). Email me or checkout the Lost and Found section on Craigslist or the Charlotte Observer

ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR reward to whoever can return my heart back to me.

Is there any possibility this is the dog you found? This post is on the "Charlotte" board.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:55 PM

Deb,

Thank you, saw that and it is NOT the same dog. We are nearly an hour north of Charlotte.

The neighbor's oldest said she's pretty sure the dog came from the next development down, so that is where we are headed some time tomorrow.

I've posted a Craigslist Ad, sent an email notifying both Caldwell and Catawba County ACs and will phone a number of local Veterinary clinics in the morning.

However, since I leave tomorrow for home, the dog will likely be dropped off at the no-kill shelter for Caldwell County.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:00 PM

314 posts, read 1,182,384 times
I felt it was highly unlikely unless someone had picked the dog up in a car, driven toward where you live and changed their mind, letting the dog loose once again.

Anyway, you certainly are a nice person to try so hard to find the dog's rightful owner. Hey...since you are so nice, bet that dog would love to go home with you.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debb J View Post
Anyway, you certainly are a nice person to try so hard to find the dog's rightful owner. Hey...since you are so nice, bet that dog would love to go home with you.
LMAO, I'm sure it would. But I'd find myself divorced and not just unemployed right now. We have 4 dogs at home already and my DH would kill me dead!

But thank you for the kind words.

Old 04-15-2009, 10:04 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN8V View Post
Deb,

Thank you, saw that and it is NOT the same dog. We are nearly an hour north of Charlotte.

The neighbor's oldest said she's pretty sure the dog came from the next development down, so that is where we are headed some time tomorrow.

I've posted a Craigslist Ad, sent an email notifying both Caldwell and Catawba County ACs and will phone a number of local Veterinary clinics in the morning.

However, since I leave tomorrow for home, the dog will likely be dropped off at the no-kill shelter for Caldwell County.

Are you really sure - did you study Kasey's picture??? Her family lives in Huntersville I believe but went missing in Charlotte. Dogs will travel great distances to try to get home when they are lost - please be really sure, and God bless you for trying to help this animal

Old 04-16-2009, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Are you really sure - did you study Kasey's picture??? Her family lives in Huntersville I believe but went missing in Charlotte. Dogs will travel great distances to try to get home when they are lost - please be really sure, and God bless you for trying to help this animal
Yes ma'am, I am very sure Kasey and this dog are not the same dog. And I will be sure to do everything in my power to find this dog's owner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina