Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2012, 02:32 PM

2,362 posts, read 5,138,306 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I do not believe they ever said they had no money for a camera. Can you link to the relevant post?

They did check out the new neighborhood.

And when they bought their current house, the situation with the scummy neighbors did not exist. The property was under renovation. They had no way to predict that the occupants would be dangerous to them.

Here ya go // Post number 134
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I know just how dangerous it is. We are at a hotel now. We are sending our son to college next week. We don't even have the money for any elaborate camera systems - or a pit bull attorney. I wish we did.
We hardly have the money to move.

We are going to the DA today.

I am so grateful for everyone's suggestions and support.

Old 08-30-2012, 02:34 PM

2,362 posts, read 5,138,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I do not believe they ever said they had no money for a camera. Can you link to the relevant post?

Do you believe now Post 137
----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I know just how dangerous it is. We are at a hotel now. We are sending our son to college next week. We don't even have the money for any elaborate camera systems - or a pit bull attorney. I wish we did.
We hardly have the money to move.

We are going to the DA today.

I am so grateful for everyone's suggestions and support.

Old 08-30-2012, 03:04 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,101,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
This is a privately owned website, and as such they can make up any rules they want and even enforce the rules in a somewhat arbitrary way. I've been on the bad side of a mod before, but I think this one is good - I'd rather not see posts encouraging violence either.
This isn't arbitrary though. Personal attacks are in direct violation of TOS. Moderators exist so people can discuss and debate topics in a civil and mature manner. Some people unfortunately are not able to do that, and TBT is doing what is necessary.

No one should have to deal with the bullying that goes on in this forum, but especially not Sheena and Warren right now.

Not sure if the rumor is true about the new house Sheena (boy, you step away from CD for a few hours and everything changes) but if it is, congrats!

Old 08-30-2012, 03:05 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,101,418 times
Okay what's up with the weird hyperlinks?

Old 08-30-2012, 03:20 PM

207 posts, read 284,603 times
Hope you guys the best, but be careful in Youngstown too. It's been like 7 years since I've been there, but I can't imagine it getting a whole lot better. I most likely missed the nicer sections, but I was only there for a couple of hours.

Old 08-30-2012, 03:50 PM

1,384 posts, read 3,176,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityRising View Post
It appears as if Sheena has just purchased a home in a suburb of Youngstown, OH. Best of luck to you, pretty lady! I wish you were moving here to Pittsburgh, though! I think you'd like it here much more than Youngstown!
Sheena is moving west to Warren, OH. I'm not really sure if they made the right decision though.

From our own city-data.com

Anyway, I hope the best for Sheena, Warren, and their family.

Old 08-30-2012, 04:06 PM

2,760 posts, read 3,952,228 times
I honestly think everyone that has posted wants the best for Warren and Sheena, what I see is a conflict in opinions on how that might be best achieved!

I personally wish them nothing but peace and blessings.

Old 08-30-2012, 04:09 PM

2,760 posts, read 3,952,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker7 View Post
Sheena is moving west to Warren, OH. I'm not really sure if they made the right decision though.

From our own city-data.com

Anyway, I hope the best for Sheena, Warren, and their family.
Thank you for providing the comparison, but when it comes to assualts, if a PO has to witness it in WB how accurate is that number?

Old 08-30-2012, 04:52 PM

6,727 posts, read 9,947,837 times
Sheena and Warren took their son to college in Youngstown. In the Ohio forum, she posted about a house that they saw in Warren OH that they wanted to rehab. I'm a tad skeptical that they have been able to get the financing in place in such a short time. If it's true, I'm happy for them but I'll reserve congratulations until I hear it from them.

Old 08-30-2012, 05:12 PM

2,014 posts, read 3,897,080 times
best of luck in ohio
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania