Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2016, 08:14 PM

32,924 posts, read 36,329,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatergypsy View Post
forumite... isn't that #87 on the Periodic Table? heh, heh.

I don't get skeeved by talk of "ghoulies and ghosties and things that go bump in the night." The six o'clock news, however...sleep comes slowly.
Ha ha ha!

After the news, I feel as though I need either a shower or a drink. Talking about "the unexplained" doesn't keep me awake. Mice, on the other hand, will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2016, 08:18 PM

32,924 posts, read 36,329,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.magoo View Post
Actually slept well last night...a ring of garlic around my neck...my military issue Beretta M9
outfitted with special Silver rounds by my side...Mom and Dad's Rosary beads draped around my left wrist...

Best of all, a soothing, simple, and Laconic message, sent from a dear forumite here, had me in the arms of Morpheus , in a thrice.

Thank you, Miss Gerania.
You live in Trenton, so you probably do that every night.

Old 04-16-2016, 07:17 AM

2,481 posts, read 2,233,964 times
Quite Frankly, yes,
not so much of an issue now that I am married...

but when I was single, and dating...I was hard pressed to have any comely wenches spend the night with me with the ring of pungent garlic cloves laced around my neck....

wait, I take that back...there was the occasional Italian girl....

oh, never mind...I was raised to not 'kiss and tell.'

let's move along to the 'failed Perc Test' thread, shall we?

Old 04-16-2016, 05:50 PM

269 posts, read 295,837 times
The only thing that's haunted is this thread, which seems to have come back from the dead after 3 years.

Old 04-16-2016, 06:00 PM

my, how clever!...do you write your own material or do you hire a gag writer?

Old 04-17-2016, 03:02 AM

6,727 posts, read 9,948,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swirling_vortex View Post
The only thing that's haunted is this thread, which seems to have come back from the dead after 3 years.

What? You never heard of reincarnation?

Old 04-17-2016, 03:31 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,127,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theatergypsy View Post
What? You never heard of reincarnation?

I hope not; isn't once enough!

Old 01-08-2017, 02:09 PM

1 posts, read 628 times
over in Luzern county on bennett St. there were 3 girls that died across that street and my friends have told me that u better be asleep by midnight because if it is a full moon u can hear the 3 little girls giggleing and i have heard it and my house has a demon in it and i keep getting scratched with three marks on my arms and they always burned so i don't know what to do about the demon i tried to get rid of it and the demon broke my lighter when i brought sage to where i usally got scratched and i don't know what to do

Old 01-08-2017, 02:47 PM

this is a great post and I really like it and I think you should write more like it because it is really good and scary and I hope u get your lighter fixed and the the three little girls stop giggling and stop u getting scratched by three marks

Old 03-11-2020, 08:30 PM

1 posts, read 274 times
Default concrete city

Hi, I do not live in the area. But I visited Concrete City seemed interesting. Well, bad vibes, bad evil vibes. Like their were murders there. Gang rapes, and people thrown in that water. I could not wait to get the hell out of there as well as the oetson I went with...haunted hell yes...missing persons in your county? I got a bad feeling that Concrete City has demonic rituals done there and sacrifices...I will never visit we couldnt get out of there fast enough and the feeling of relief came upon us when we drove far enough away....my opinion evil place
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania