Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you vote for Chris Doherty for mayor if the election were held today?
Yes 0 0%
No 6 100.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 09:08 AM

32,620 posts, read 77,624,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvpa View Post
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID NOT JUST MAKE THAT STATEMENT DID YOU?

Your family is as connected as the day is long and you know it. Your so full of it that its not even funny.
Dan, do you even know who this is? Considering how many Clarks Summit ex-patriates are now living in Florida it could be anyone. Then again, how many are under 65?

Old 03-24-2008, 09:18 AM

4,083 posts, read 9,098,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWB View Post
Dan, do you even know who this is? Considering how many Clarks Summit ex-patriates are now living in Florida it could be anyone. Then again, how many are under 65?
I know exactly who he is and he knows it.

Old 03-24-2008, 09:28 AM

703 posts, read 1,546,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKrabs View Post
Corey O'Brien seems like a shady character to me. His hair is so greasy it looks like he gets his hair done at Jiffy Lube.
Glad we're basing opinions on solid grounds.

Any other gems of wisdom you'd like to share, Mr. Krabs?

Old 03-24-2008, 09:38 AM

Don't even get me started on Jiffy Lube (or Firestone for that matter). You take your car there for a measly oil change and end up paying $800 after they frighten you by telling you that your brakes are about ready to give, your engine is faulty, your battery needs re-charging, etc. Shysters!

Old 03-24-2008, 09:41 AM

2,940 posts, read 3,968,689 times
Quote:
Don't even get me started on Jiffy Lube (or Firestone for that matter). You take your car there for a measly oil change and end up paying $800 after they frighten you by telling you that your brakes are about ready to give, your engine is faulty, your battery needs re-charging, etc. Shysters!
The only thing I'll let them do ay Jiffy Lube is change the oil...they always try to sell you other crap that you don't need. And even if it is something you need...they always try to sell you a new air filter.....they overcharge for it. I'm hardly Mr. Goodwrench, but even I can change an air filter, and they cost about 1/4 the price in a store than what they charge you at Jiffy Lube.

Old 03-24-2008, 10:35 AM

4,083 posts, read 9,098,909 times
Quote:
Paul I'll do your oil changes for $200, just think your saving $600 and its a local guy not some chain.

Old 03-24-2008, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvpa View Post
Paul I'll do your oil changes for $200, just think your saving $600 and its a local guy not some chain.
Meh. I know how to change my own oil. I'm just too lazy and dainty to do it. Besides, I've found a local guy here in Pittston who does a great job on my car.

Old 03-24-2008, 11:17 AM

Oh wow! I was just on DohertyDeceit reading some of the articles that "Scotty" (MrKrabs?) posted about his past shenanigans at PSU, and I must say his credibility was significantly hampered in my eyes. If I had my entire staff threatening to resign if I didn't do so first, I'd do the NOBLE thing and step down for the GREATER GOOD of the campus. I know in your college years you're still not fully matured, but Good Lord this man was in some pretty deep sludge!

Old 03-24-2008, 12:05 PM

2,940 posts, read 3,968,689 times
Quote:
Oh wow! I was just on DohertyDeceit reading some of the articles that "Scotty" (MrKrabs?) posted about his past shenanigans at PSU, and I must say his credibility was significantly hampered in my eyes. If I had my entire staff threatening to resign if I didn't do so first, I'd do the NOBLE thing and step down for the GREATER GOOD of the campus. I know in your college years you're still not fully matured, but Good Lord this man was in some pretty deep sludge!

No, not me, but I did read of this on there.

Old 03-24-2008, 12:19 PM

3,236 posts, read 6,659,511 times
Quote:
I agree with you there Paul. Stay away from Jiffy Lube. They are con artists. The best thing to do is what you did, find a local guy you can trust and stay away from these chain oil change places.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania