Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 10:08 PM

14 posts, read 36,378 times

Advertisements

Jim is from the North end....

the north end of a horse is the head...

What does that make the south end?

But, you make a good point, Buddy. I AM always wrong. it is only my thinking that is right. And my words. and my predictions. and my arguements.
and my reasoning. And my record.

I AM wrong about many things. But, at least I do not live in New York or California where thinking for yourself is only for the political leaders of Hollywood and not the average person (you know, Buddy, the VOTERS...)

You have been swimming in Striesand's pool too long and hanging out with Clooney has made you looney. I just happen to like American values like the greater part of the Country.

But, of course, I am always wrong...

Old 03-06-2006, 10:16 PM

Default I checked

I checked the site you wanted me to, Buddy. it seems that someone there does not like your postings.
Perhaps this isn't the correct forum, why would anyone want to hear anything about LA instead of the pearls of wisdom you put there?

Must be a malcontent from Alabama or somewhere.

Go back to that thread and invite him to the house for Sunday supper,let him swim in your pool, sweat in the sauna and ride in the Rolls. If that does not do the trick, find GG and send him to her. She will srtaighten him out, just like she straightened me out.

Old 03-08-2006, 07:47 PM

36 posts, read 145,653 times
Default She`s my baby sister

My sister and I have more than being siblings in common.We where both in the Navy.That`s right, Sailors,swabbies,anchor clankers.I`m a little bit more traveled than her. I`ve been to the Arctic and Antarctic, to China way be for the time we where permited to be there.Drank vino in Lisbon,Potugal.I have gone to bed many times next to nuclear guided missiles. I`m (SS) submarine qualified and I am a pilot. I have crossed the equator four times and transversed the Panama Canal two times.Drank coffee in Brazil.Danced with the Senoritas in Chile. I have ridden on the steam train to Havana,Cuba,that was be for Castro`s time. Been scuba diving in the Philippines.I have seen the old Japan and the new Japan. I liked both. Spent a week in old Valdez before it was destroyed by that terrible earth quake.The weather was bad so I did not go see the glacher.Big mistake. Now the glache is gone.!! Had a brew on Kodiak island.Met the scaryest looking man in my life at Hudson Bay. An Eskimo.Been through sumthing like twenty four states on a motorcycle. I liked New York city but I would not like to live there I beileve I live in the best place on the planet, My roots will still be in Newark

Old 03-09-2006, 03:43 PM

Default Roots

Like you, I have travelled a lot. I have been to hawaii, alaska, Japan, Viet Nam, all over the East coast, in all three west coast states (4 if you count Alaska), I have lived in 7 or 8 different states. I jumped out of planes- was that you that was flying them?) scaled mountains, plunged into caves and have settled in my little piece of the world.

Nerk is still my roots and when asked where I am from, there is no hesitation in answering, "Ohio". I still have very good friends in and around Nerk, even part of the family made it no further than Granville, columbus, Toledo and other suburbs of Nerk.

Having roots in Buckeye soil if something grand and that allowed me to branch out in my life wherever the new dirt was fertile. I am in what I assume is my final place and that is fine. I left a little of Newark in every place I travelled.

Old 03-14-2006, 10:41 AM

Default Flu

I see that Ohio has been advanced to the highest threat level.If you have not got your surgical masks yet, now is the time to do so.If you catch this flu and even get over it,your system will be in a weak state too be coping with the up coming bird flu.You will need all the strength possible to cope with it. This bad boy is going to kill a large number of people. Stay safe my friends.

Old 03-19-2006, 02:17 AM

Default What improvements?

West bound traffick on National Dr.,at Willwood/Calburn. Back "when" ,on a regular basis,a car would not make the left turn towards the bridge, ending up crashed into an unmovable pole. I`m curios as to how this intersection is doing today.

Old 03-21-2006, 04:20 PM

6 posts, read 14,922 times
The last time I was around the old home stead the National Dr. curve at Willwood was the same. That was about three years ago.
Was with out the PC for over a week. I got high speed. I sure like it.

Old 03-21-2006, 09:58 PM

Way to go kid Dsl or cable? Cable is as good as it gets.Streaming video as good as TV.
I got a new Mac.power book G4,the big screen one.1 GB of memory,A real cooker
I got the mansion painted two weeks ago and will have a new garage door installed this week or next.One that a push of the button and it opens.It`s such a drag having to get out of the Bentley to open the garage door by hand

Love you...your favorite brother

Old 03-22-2006, 12:12 PM

6 posts, read 14,922 times
It sounds lovely. How is the landscaping coming? When you finish I will jump in the jet and come see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
View detailed profiles of: