Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2015, 11:33 AM

5,353 posts, read 5,801,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
You have already posted your situation and details. It is not an assumption when you yourself have posted your situation.

Sorry, you cannot justify your unhappiness by saying NO ONE in Oklahoma can understand why you don't like it in OKC. You are the ONLY HUMAN being in existence with the ability to understand it. Wrong.
There are a few who understand, but the DM me so they won't get attacked on here.

Its not easy to find another executive level job in my industry, particularly in Atlanta, but also just in general.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2015, 12:13 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,566,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
There are a few who understand, but the DM me so they won't get attacked on here.

Its not easy to find another executive level job in my industry, particularly in Atlanta, but also just in general.
Life is full of challenges. Some people overcome and some just whine a lot.

EVERYONE understands your situation, (you keep acting like it is sooo difficult) but not everyone excuses your rants which make Oklahoma out to be a big bad villian and you as the knight in shining armor. It is normal for people to try different places to live, and not like some places, so stop trying to justify your hatred of all things Oklahoma and everyone will respect you. If you don't like it here, fine, but don't make us out to be the monsters.

BTW, I love it... " There are a few who understand..." like only you and a few are able to understand how anyone can be unhappy. You see? You are still trying to put people down.

Old 06-29-2015, 03:32 PM

641 posts, read 1,075,919 times
Don't be in an industry that is causing your life to be so miserable!?

People are people, for the most part. Make your own reality and be the master of your own realm, wherever you are, for as long as YOU choose to be there. If you wanna go, then go.

Lord, I hope that the Chinese don't decide to attack any time soon, this weak generation Americans will be massacred.

Old 06-29-2015, 05:22 PM

17,846 posts, read 13,768,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post

Everybody here "understands". You don't like it here because it isn't up to your standards.

The probably over 25,000 or so eligible women in your age range aren't up to your standard.

The over 1500 restaurants aren't up to your standard.

The hundreds of bars and clubs are not up to your standard.

The weather isn't up to your standard.

The scenery isn't up to your standard.

The hundreds of activities and festivals aren't up to your standard.

But if you are thinking we haven't got a grasp on this, perhaps you should post about it a hundred or so more times and we will figure it out.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:44 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,259,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Catfish2008 View Post

Guilty as charged! I've won The Most Unwelcoming, Arrogant Okie Award on this forum seven years runnin'! GP, Okie, and Redbird have given me a run for my money but they're softies/amateurs compared to my hubris.
Hey! The only reason you and Redbird pulled ahead of me was because of my farming accident! Just wait till I get patched up, you better have your asbestos britches on! This is the only warning you're going to get!

Old 07-01-2015, 07:09 AM

5,546 posts, read 9,524,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
hey! The only reason you and redbird pulled ahead of me was because of my farming accident! Just wait till i get patched up, you better have your asbestos britches on! This is the only warning you're going to get!
:d

Old 07-01-2015, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
Hey! The only reason you and Redbird pulled ahead of me was because of my farming accident! Just wait till I get patched up, you better have your asbestos britches on! This is the only warning you're going to get!

Let's try again with a real smiley face.....sometimes my "smart phone" ain't so smart or it's more likely user-error.

Old 07-01-2015, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teakboat View Post
Don't be in an industry that is causing your life to be so miserable!?

People are people, for the most part. Make your own reality and be the master of your own realm, wherever you are, for as long as YOU choose to be there. If you wanna go, then go.

Lord, I hope that the Chinese don't decide to attack any time soon, this weak generation Americans will be massacred.
Boy, ain't that the truth.

Old 07-02-2015, 08:48 AM

7,525 posts, read 17,007,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
.............so stop trying to justify your hatred of all things Oklahoma and everyone will respect you................
What makes you thin anyone will respect him if he stops whining? I think tolerate would be the best we could do.

Old 07-02-2015, 11:58 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,259,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Catfish2008 View Post

Let's try again with a real smiley face.....sometimes my "smart phone" ain't so smart or it's more likely user-error.
Maybe you have the same problem I have, loose nut in front of the screen....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City