Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 03:40 PM

713 posts, read 2,717,725 times

Advertisements

Just to keep the ex's tires flattened. Amazing how a divorce that occured over 10 yrs ago can still affect a person today.

nevermind me...just my little rant. i am having a wonderful day. a baseball bat would be too good for this man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2008, 03:45 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,539,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by verynicebecky View Post
Just to keep the ex's tires flattened. Amazing how a divorce that occured over 10 yrs ago can still affect a person today.

nevermind me...just my little rant. i am having a wonderful day. a baseball bat would be too good for this man.
That's not much of a rant. We want details!! Horrid little details!!!

Old 05-19-2008, 03:51 PM

2,825 posts, read 7,546,367 times
And an address so we can send out a posse.

Old 05-19-2008, 04:08 PM

3,238 posts, read 8,790,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird4848 View Post
That's not much of a rant. We want details!! Horrid little details!!!
RB, should we take this one on? Things have been quiet now that CG has reappeared.

Old 05-19-2008, 04:23 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,925,657 times
Sounds like he needs a good arse whoopin'!

Old 05-19-2008, 04:23 PM

Oh gees. I learned that my husband was having an affair. I made this discovery on Christmas Eve of 1997. He was at that time a police officer, having an affair with one of the dispatchers. When I confronted him, he was relieved..didn't know how he was gonna tell me..blah, blah, blah. I wanted to work on the marriage, he wanted out..so out he went. I was devistated. I didn't even get an attorney. Luckily I gained custody of all 3 kids. Anyway, he married this lady and they bought a farm (this happened in Harper Co.) A yr later he files to gain custody of the kids. I was a single working mom. I had been dating a minister who moved onto Colorado. I got a notice in the mail for a court date for the custody hearing in one month (this was the 1st I was learning about this). I was still in communication with the minister. I called him and sought out an attorney. The attorney suggested that I get married so things would appear "stable." So, you can guess what happened. Yes, the minister moved back to OK and we quickly got married...and like magic the custody court date was cancelled. I quit my job as the town newspaper reporter, we moved across the state line into KS and I spent 4 miserable yrs married to the minister. We divorced when the older kids were of age to decide whom they wanted to live with. They stayed with me and we remained in KS for a school yr and then we moved to Nevada. My daughter stayed back to attend college in KS and my older son went back to KS and lived with my divorce attorney (his son was my son's best friend) for his 11th grade yr. This option was not available to him this yr and he opted to move in with his dad and graduate hs from Laverne, which he did the other night. Things have been fine and dandy up until this point. I just learned this morning that my ex and his wife are divorcing and he is involved with another woman with 3 young kids. I did not learn this from him. I learned part of it from our youngest son, who has been stressed out keeping it a secret for a week about his dad divorcing (he didn't know about the GF) and his dad putting pressure upon him to move and live in OK with him. I learned about the GF by contacting an old friend back there, and then when the ex called me a bit ago about plane tickets for our son, I asked him why our son was having a melt down and my ex confirmed everything that I learned this morn! It just pisses me off that I had to get married to appear that I was in a "stable relationship" just to keep custody of my kids and this A$$hole can't keep his ownself in a "stable" relationship...so, that is my rant.

Old 05-19-2008, 06:27 PM

330 posts, read 970,477 times
Sorry to hear such a story. I hope things get better for you and your kids. Meanwhile, try these numbers and maybe you'll win something:

3 - 16 - 21 - 32 - 33 - 44

Old 05-19-2008, 06:28 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,829,959 times
Ouch! There, there now... http://bestsmileys.com/comfort/4.gif (broken link) Feel better?

Those ex'es can be like stinky gum on your best pair of shoes! Trust me I know...

My hubby and I counted the MINUTES till his girls were over 18 thinking for SURE we would finally be rid of his Ex...

No such luck. The nasty rotten so and so married his BROTHER and now she is my Sister-in-Law! http://bestsmileys.com/crying/2.gif (broken link)

Old 05-19-2008, 06:44 PM

Awww, thanks everyone for the moral support. LadyRobin, thank goodness that that can't happen in my situation. Techie, if I win I will move back to OK and make my ex's life miserable. Not really cuz I know that he isn't worth my time, I am just really mad right now. Mad that he has to upset all of our lives when he was the one who wanted the divorce in the first place. I just don't want to have to deal with him anymore.

Old 05-19-2008, 07:09 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,539,708 times
Here ya go kid, this poster's for you.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff275/redbird4848/Ran-Into-My-Ex-.jpg (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma