Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2018, 12:06 PM

17,154 posts, read 15,366,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Rose View Post
Yes. The publix downtown on the first floor of that apartment building.
How does a publix disrupt the theme of that area? How does it cause a negative impact on the other businesses in that area? It doesn't so why wouldn't there be a publix there?
Are you mentally challenged? You have no point and are too dumb to get it.

Right, you didn't google his job title. I totally believe you. Lol
Poser.
Publix being there does have a negative impact on the area, as that borders Thornton Park, and the store is filled with vagrants inside and outside. Zoning did not prevent them from operating there. Publix wanted to, so they adjusted their standard store size to meet the requirements for that building (here’s a lesson for you: zoning has to do with parcel sizes deemed available for certain categories. There is a certain size allotted for commercial activity on that lot) and as such, operates there.

Do tell me, what “zoning” prevents Marshall’s from operating downtown Celebration?

I’ll wait.

You have no idea what zoning is.

And nope, didn’t google the dudes title lol. Again, I work directly in line with them, among others. My job centers around permitting and zoning. So really, I’m trying to educate you since all of that wealth you came from didn’t do ****. Preventing you from mouthing off ignorant BS to the next person who knows what the hell theyre talking about.

Carry on snowflake. Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2018, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByeByeLW View Post
Aah, the musings of the mean girls of The Nouveau Riche, or those who pretend to be.

Arcenal is “white trash” like I’m Queen Elizabeth.

But well let him elaborate if he so chooses.

Jeeeesshhhhh.
Gotta love it. Lol.

Old 06-23-2018, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branal View Post
Well, "Bimmer" is okay but he seems never to have left Doctor Phillips. Except to go to the airport to fly off to Ibiza, London, or hit the slope in Aspen. So he live in bubble.
He has lived in like 5 countries. Not sure what you’re on about.

Old 06-23-2018, 12:13 PM

330 posts, read 249,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
He's one of the elite. Just sayin.

Old 06-23-2018, 12:32 PM

89 posts, read 81,847 times
Quote:
Well, "Bimmer" is okay but he seems never to have left Doctor Phillips. Except to go to the airport to fly off to Ibiza, London, or hit the slope in Aspen. So he live in bubble.
The life of a traveling salesmen is so fancy lol.
And how naive of you to believe everything out of the mouth of a person that is obviously a poser anyhow. Lol
But then again that's typical for people that lack street smarts.

Dr. philips is a sh*thole.
It's infested with strip malls and franchises.
Anyone from an actual upperclass background would not bother with the place.

He most certainly does live in a bubble. An internet bubble. Look how many posts. Lol.
And the majority of them are B.S.

Old 06-23-2018, 12:33 PM

Quote:
So have many people with military backgrounds.
So fancy! Lol!

Old 06-23-2018, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Publix being there does have a negative impact on the area, as that borders Thornton Park, and the store is filled with vagrants inside and outside. Zoning did not prevent them from operating there. Publix wanted to, so they adjusted their standard store size to meet the requirements for that building (here’s a lesson for you: zoning has to do with parcel sizes deemed available for certain categories. There is a certain size allotted for commercial activity on that lot) and as such, operates there.

Do tell me, what “zoning” prevents Marshall’s from operating downtown Celebration?

I’ll wait.

You have no idea what zoning is.

And nope, didn’t google the dudes title lol. Again, I work directly in line with them, among others. My job centers around permitting and zoning. So really, I’m trying to educate you since all of that wealth you came from didn’t do ****. Preventing you from mouthing off ignorant BS to the next person who knows what the hell theyre talking about.

Carry on snowflake. Lol
There are vagrants every where.

I don't think you do know what zoning is.
Literal zoning or not.
You can not put a marshalls in celebration.

Old 06-23-2018, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Seriously? What makes him reputable? That he gets the trophy for most posts? Lol!
I read something he wrote in response to a question about Naples vs. Orlando.
Pathetic.
If he hasn't lived in Naples he has no business answering a question like that.
He said someone he went to college with moved there. So that makes him qualified to answer in his mind. How sad. Lol! Like that gives him actual insight into the area. Lol!
Well I went to college with some one in another state that moved to San Diego. And I have visited San Diego many times. If someone asked a San Diego vs. Orlando question I would not answer it. Because I never actually lived in San Diego or owned property in San Diego so I would have no business answering it. It doesn't matter that I have been there or that I know people that live there. I would not respond and google facts for the person like a weirdo. The guy is just a loser that is desperate to come across as in the know because he doesn't really know sh*t. It's obvious.

Old 06-23-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByeByeLW View Post
Aah, the musings of the mean girls of The Nouveau Riche, or those who pretend to be.

Arcenal is “white trash” like I’m Queen Elizabeth.

But well let him elaborate if he so chooses.

Jeeeesshhhhh.
Nouveau Riche means new money.
That means the person was not born into money.
Just thought I'd let you know the actual meaning of that lol.

Only a white trash person would think it was acceptable or normal to disrupt the theme of a town filled with fancy candy stores and boutiques filled with Lilly Pulitzer and Vineyard vines to put in a Marshalls.

Old 06-23-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
He's one of the elite. Just sayin.
Elite people have vacation homes in places that have strip malls etc.
They don't settle down into strip mall-cheap franchise infested places.
Because places like that are trashy.

You seem like the type of person that can get scammed easily. If you are in the desert and someone offers to sell you some magical sand just say no
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando