Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 02:09 PM

271 posts, read 458,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
Good morning everyone
Happy Saturday Happy Saturday to you too...even though I'm responding on Sunday. Sorry- too busy yesterday...lol.

It is going to be another scorcher today in NEFL 96 with a heat index of 106 Geez! Sounds like where I live!!!
Today's Question:

If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for 24 hours, which would you chose ? Hearing. I'm tired of all the yap and noise I have to endure of late... lol.

Extra Credit Question:

What was the last thing that had you saying "That was the best $_____ I ever spent" Going to the local shooting range and popping off a few rounds...nothing like it to soothe the stressed-out soul!

Bonus Question:

Have you ever gone:
Strawberry picking
Blueberry picking
Apple Picking
Yep-all three. Great fun, especially looking over my shoulder for bears while picking blueberries!

Just for Fun:

Do you call them Sneakers or Tennis shoes ? sneakers

How many houses are in your neighborhood ? One would be too many for my liking and unfortunately there are WAAAYYYY too many here...

How many times have you moved in your life ? Geez I dunno if I can count that high...

Can you or have you ever tried to do any Magic Tricks ? ME??? LOL LOL LOL!
This is really fun!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 03:14 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,424,921 times
If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for 24 hours, which would you chose ? Taste

Why did you chose that one ? It was the one I could deal with losing the most.

Extra Credit Question:

What was the last thing that had you saying "That was the best $_____ I ever spent" I don't know the last time, but years ago I paid for us to take a vacation to the southwest and we had a really good time, money well spent.

Bonus Question:

Have you ever gone:
Strawberry picking Yes
Blueberry picking Huckleberry, that is close.
Apple Picking Yes, in my own yard.

Just for Fun:

Do you call them Sneakers or Tennis shoes ? Tennis shoes

How many houses are in your neighborhood ? I have no idea, there are a lot of apartments mostly.

How many times have you moved in your life ? Gosh, about a dozen times.

Can you or have you ever tried to do any Magic Tricks ? Oh yes. I got interested in magic tricks when a magic store moved into the mall near us when I was a pre-teen. It drove me nuts if I did not know how it was done. I bought some tricks from that store to do for my family as well. On a side note* In our teens my sister came home with a card trick and refused to tell me how it was done. I was mad at her for a looooong time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics