Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 05:27 AM

18,717 posts, read 31,089,604 times

Advertisements

Today's Question:

Stephanie the Sexy School Teacher wnats to take you back to school for a day~! Yes... she is going to teach you one subject of your choice... preferable one that you wish you has gotten better knowledge of back when you were in schooo.

I wish I had learned more about investments and how the stock market works back when I was in high school, and less time on "Americanism vs. Communism" (a required 3-semester course, can you believe it?)

Bonus Question:[/b]

When was the last time you went to a strip... I mean, a bar?

Last night for trivia night. But it wasn't a game of Strip Trivia (good thing, nobody wants to see me naked).

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that __________ ?

they're selling snow shovels at Costo already?

Just for Fun:

TexasGirl@Heart is such a caring person... she's making cupcakes for all her good friends!

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make yoi ?

Pumpkin, with real pumpkin pie filling.

Music Question:

Di you have any favorite songs by John Lennon?

The Long and Winding Road.

“Vital to Your Health” Question:

When was the last tine you had an eye exam?

Too long, thanks for the reminder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2010, 06:08 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,397,537 times
Good morning!!!

What subject is Stephanie going to teach you? (And no... Sex Ed. is not one that she will teach you! ) Ehh...I didn't find school very useful. For me life lessons and trades were more important and a big dose of common sense. Too bad we can't teach people common sense.

When was the last time you went to a strip... I mean, a bar? About 5 years ago. Hubby and I met a friend who wanted to go. I am thankful we went. If not she would have ended up going home with a loser.

Oy! Can you believe that __________ ? It's October and I'm going to be another year older this month

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make you ? I like all cupcakes. First choice chocolate with chocolate frosting, then lemon with lemon frosting.

Di you have any favorite songs by John Lennon? Imagine was a beautiful song. A little naive and delusional but still a nice way to think.

When was the last tine you had an eye exam? About 5 years ago. I'm due.

You did good SCG. Thanks!!

Old 10-09-2010, 06:19 AM
Gue

24,118 posts, read 10,143,707 times
Good Morning!

Today's Question:

Stephanie the Sexy School Teacher wnats to take you back to school for a day~! Yes... she is going to teach you one subject of your choice... preferable one that you wish you has gotten better knowledge of back when you were in schooo.

What subject is Stephanie going to teach you? (And no... Sex Ed. is not one that she will teach you! ) Art History!

Bonus Question:

When was the last time you went to a strip... I mean, a bar? When I was 21~LOL!

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that I have to work today!

Just for Fun:

TexasGirl@Heart is such a caring person... she's making cupcakes for all her good friends!

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make yoi ? Red Velvet please!

Music Question:

Di you have any favorite songs by John Lennon? all of themn!

When was the last time you had an eye exam? January

Have a great day!

Old 10-09-2010, 06:27 AM

5,680 posts, read 10,336,746 times
Today's Question:

Stephanie the Sexy School Teacher wants to take you back to school for a day~! Yes... she is going to teach you one subject of your choice... preferable one that you wish you has gotten better knowledge of back when you were in school.

What subject is Stephanie going to teach you? (And no... Sex Ed. is not one that she will teach you!)

I'm the wrong gender to be interested in Stephanie's appearance or attractiveness, so her "sexy schoolteacher" persona doesn't really do much for me.

I've always wished that I knew more about creating music. I'd love to spend a few years working with a good voice teacher or a good piano teacher.

Bonus Question:

It's been long enough that I don't remember. I'm not much of a drinker, and I am parsimonious enough that I object to paying ridiculous prices for a glass of wine, so hanging out in bars isn't a high priority for me.

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that
it was nearly 80 degrees in Wisconsin yesterday??
It's October - supposed to be in the 50s and 60s!

Just for Fun:

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make you?

Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for me, please.

Music Question:

Nope.

It was late August, so about six weeks ago.

Old 10-09-2010, 06:27 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,951,973 times
Happy Saturday, everyone!

Today's Question:

Stephanie the Sexy School Teacher wnats to take you back to school for a day~! Yes... she is going to teach you one subject of your choice... preferable one that you wish you has gotten better knowledge of back when you were in school.

Algebra, trigonometry. Back in my day it was assumed I would never want to go to college, so I was advised not to study math beyond Geometry I.

Bonus Question:

Probably the last time we went on vacation.

Extra Credit Question:

There isn't a single jar of Nutella in the house right now? Holy canolli!

Just for Fun:
[b]

Apple cinnamon sounds good.

Music Question:

Fool on the Hill, Revolution... so many to choose from. I like the earlier ones better than most of the later ones.

Last week.

Old 10-09-2010, 06:44 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,624,452 times
Today's Question:

What subject is Stephanie going to teach you? (And no... Sex Ed. is not one that she will teach you! )
I guess if I have to go then I would like to learn more about history...didn't do too good in that class and didn't pay attention

Bonus Question:

It's been years since I was in a bar

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that it's October already ?

Just for Fun:

chocolate with white icing please

Music Question:

I like "Give peace a chance" and "Imagine"

Never had one but I think I need one

Today in History:
1915 Woodrow Wilson becomes 1st President to attend a World Series game
1926 NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation) forms
1936 Hoover Dam begins transmitting electricity to Los Angeles
1946 1st electric blanket manufactured; sold for $39.50
1947 1st telephone conversation between a moving car and a plane
1966 Rolling Stones 1st LP recorded "Got Live if you Want It"
1973 Elvis and Priscilla Presley divorce after 6 years
1990 Radio stations around world play "Imagine" honoring John Lennon

Word of the Day:
milquetoast \MILK-tohst\ noun
:
a timid, meek, or unassertive person

Today is:
Leif Erikson Day.........................should I know who this is?
National Chess Day....................rather play checkers
National Pro-Life Cupcake Day....yum and yay
Universal Music Day....................
World Post Day..........................ok

I tried my best today!! It's been such a crazy week... I didn't plan ahead for the Quesiton like I usually do! Sorry! Have a great day all!
Aw, you did a great job!!! Thanks SCG!

Old 10-09-2010, 06:48 AM

8,877 posts, read 13,917,274 times
Good morning all. Up early today as I had to take DD to the next county over so she can take her SAT test. I'd start on my honey-do list, but I'm really more ready for a nap!

Today's Question:

Stephanie the Sexy School Teacher wants to take you back to school for a day~! Yes... she is going to teach you one subject of your choice... preferable one that you wish you has gotten better knowledge of back when you were in school.

What subject is Stephanie going to teach you? (And no... Sex Ed. is not one that she will teach you! )
Well, thinking back on 12 years of Catholic school, a teacher like Stephanie would be different for sure! I actually wish I learned to be FLUENT in a second language. That would've helped me more at work for sure!

Bonus Question:

Believe it or not, I reluctantly went to one in Columbus, OH back in the 1990's. I was part of a 4 man ref crew in town for a hockey tournament and after one day of games, the other guys wanted to stop in at one for a couple beers on the way back to the hotel. Those places aren't my cup of tea. But we had a few beers, shared some laughs and then went for a good steak dinner. (Mmmm... Steak! That was the highlight of my night!).

Extra Credit Question:

John Lennon was killed 30 years ago!

Just for Fun:

White cake with fluffy whipped cream-like icing on top and in the middle.

Music Question:

Do you have any favorite songs by John Lennon?
I think Imagine is one of the greatest songs ever written. But I have to be in a certain mood to listen to it.

This past January. I have trouble focusing on certain fonts now. My eyes were always above average, but now I'm shocked at how fast they're deteriorating in certain ways.

Today is:
Leif Erikson Day
National Chess Day
National Pro-Life Cupcake Day
Universal Music Day I love music. Sitting here listening to my iPod while I type.

Old 10-09-2010, 07:11 AM

21,353 posts, read 8,451,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Guy View Post
Good Happy Saturday Everybody!!

Today's Question:

I don't think I'd appreciate being taught anything by Stephanie the Sexy School Teacher. I'd be watching the clock and waiting for the 45 minute bell to ring.

Bonus Question:

When was the last time you went to a strip... I mean, a bar? I guess it would be Outback Steakhouse with my HS girlfriends back in August.

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that this house still hasn't passed papers??? ?

Just for Fun:

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make yoi ? Carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting

Music Question:

Di you have any favorite songs by John Lennon? No. I wasn't an enormous fan.

When was the last tine you had an eye exam? I'm long overdue.

Old 10-09-2010, 07:38 AM

5,987 posts, read 11,675,247 times
More questions to make me delay my morning nap.

Today's Question:

What I've realized, since I left high school, is there are so many times that my weakness in Latin has held me back. I've used Pig Latin in most instances when I realized that almost everyone is weak in Latin and can't tell the difference. Veni, Vidi, Victoria's Secret

Bonus Question:

I went to a sports bar about a month ago for a gathering of racers watching an event, on TV, at our track

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that there are only 93 shoplifting days until Christmas?

Just for Fun:

Devil's Food with fudge frosting

Music Question:

Two weeks ago. I'm having a wierd problem and they are checking me every 2 mos, trying to find out what the problem is.

Today in History:
1915 Woodrow Wilson becomes 1st President to attend a World Series game
1926 NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation) forms
1936 Hoover Dam begins transmitting electricity to Los Angeles
1946 1st electric blanket manufactured; sold for $39.50
1947 1st telephone conversation between a moving car and a plane
1966 Rolling Stones 1st LP recorded "Got Live if you Want It"
1973 Elvis and Priscilla Presley divorce after 6 years
1990 Radio stations around world play "Imagine" honoring John Lennon

Word of the Day:
milquetoast \MILK-tohst\ noun
: a timid, meek, or unassertive person

Today is:
Leif Erikson Day
National Chess Day
National Pro-Life Cupcake Day
Universal Music Day
World Post Day

I tried my best today!! It's been such a crazy week... I didn't plan ahead for the Quesiton like I usually do! Sorry! Have a great day all!
You did good,

Old 10-09-2010, 07:39 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,673,339 times
hello suncoast..your here too? Gosh your everywhere. probably have some suncoast nightmares tonight

seriously......good to see you and thanks for taking the ? of the day.

Today's Question:

that easy.........history! Love learning about yesteryear and eons ago

Bonus Question:

When was the last time you went to a strip... I mean, a bar? I dont' go to bars. Restaurants with bars but not just a bar.

Extra Credit Question:

Oy! Can you believe that ___it's almost halloween______ ?

Just for Fun:

What kind of cupcake would you like her to make yoi ?could she make me a pie instead.

Music Question:

Di you have any favorite songs by John Lennon? i'm sure I do

When was the last tine you had an eye exam?2 years ago

Did a great job SCG. You really did and thanks for doing this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics