Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 05:37 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,356,716 times

Advertisements

The week Studedude fills in for Karla.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 05:43 AM

5,987 posts, read 11,693,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post

Perhaps this should be put on hold until Fri. I may stink after you've heard me for a week.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:46 AM
B4U

3,612 posts, read 8,311,315 times
Question of the day Monday 10/3/2011
Karla's taking a vacation and has trusted me with the QOTD this week. If you recall I cover my insecurities with humor so you may get a chuckle this week when you answer

Wow. O posted & the whole thing disappeared! Good morning, studedude.

Today's Question(s):

You have been cast as a character in a SITCOM. Which one, past or present, would you choose? I have to get back to you on this one. Not a big fan of s*itcoms.

Bonus Question:
Do you eat the frosting or the cake first? Nope. I usually try to scrape the icing off. Except for carrot cake, but then eat a balanced ratio. Yum!

Extra Credit Question:

If we Googled your name what would we see?
http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/halloween/t9824.gif (broken link)

Word of the Day:

cashtration; The act of buying a house which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time. Indefinate? I was thinking more like 30 years!

This Week Is
Customer service week: 3-7 Hooray for the abused & downtroddened!
Spinning & Weaving week: 3-9
No Salt week: 3-10 Oh, this ain't goona go over good here!
National Chili week Or this. Maybe in a month, when things cool off a bit.
Get Organized week I'm trying. I'm trying. Don't bug me.
The week Studedude fills in for Karla. Good job!

Today is:
Carmel Custard Day
Child Health Day

World Habitat Day
Techies Day
Virus Appreciation Day

These questions were prepared and kept in a hermetically sealed mayonnaise jar in the Studedude headquarters in Hobart, Tasmania

Old 10-03-2011, 05:50 AM

4,701 posts, read 3,288,275 times
Today's Question(s):
You have been cast as a character in a SITCOM. Which one, past or present, would you choose? I can't think of one

Bonus Question:
Do you eat the frosting or the cake first? I'm not much of a caker eater but when I do eat it I eat it all at once.

Extra Credit Question:
If we Googled your name what would we see? Zip Zero......I don't exist

Word of the Day:
cashtration; The act of buying a house which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time. Not a wise move in my book.

This Week Is
Customer service week: 3-7
No Salt week: 3-10
National Chili week
Get Organized week
The week Studedude fills in for Karla. Thank you!! I am addicted to QOTD

Today is:
Carmel Custard Day
Child Health Day
World Habitat Day
Techies Day
Virus Appreciation Day Sorry I just can't appreciate a virus of any kind.

These questions were prepared and kept in a hermetically sealed mayonnaise jar in the Studedude headquarters in Hobart, Tasmania

Old 10-03-2011, 05:57 AM

37,819 posts, read 41,126,784 times
Today's Question(s):
You have been cast as a character in a SITCOM. Which one, past or present, would you choose?

Hmmm. Rocky and His Friends or South Park if I can pick animated. Maybe, Roseanne or Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Not a big fan of sitcoms.

Bonus Question:
Do you eat the frosting or the cake first?

Take the frosting off if it is butter cream (don't like it) and just eat the cake. Otherwise eat it together.

Extra Credit Question:

Nothing much.

Old 10-03-2011, 06:00 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,344,266 times
Good morning!

Today's Question(s):
You have been cast as a character in a SITCOM. Which one, past or present, would you choose? Monica from Friends - I'm a clean freak so I think playing this one would be easy, lol

Bonus Question:
Do you eat the frosting or the cake first? I prefer cakes that have no frosting...

Extra Credit Question:
If we Googled your name what would we see? Surprise!

This Week Is

The week Studedude fills in for Karla. Good job so far my friend!

Have a nice day!

Old 10-03-2011, 06:04 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,458,595 times
Thank you studedude for the QOD. Happy Monday It's going to be a good day

You have been cast as a character in a SITCOM. Which one, past or present, would you choose?
Home Improvement

Do you eat the frosting or the cake first? Well....I eat the frosting out of the can while the cake is cooling, then I frost the cake. Once the cake is frosted I try to eat a little of both Oh and I like my frosted cake cold

If we Googled your name what would we see? I have been missing since 2002

cashtration; The act of buying a house which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time Not for the ones walking away

Happy Monday!!!!!

Old 10-03-2011, 06:21 AM

7,371 posts, read 6,843,255 times
Karla's taking a vacation and has trusted me with the QOTD this week. If you recall I cover my insecurities with humor so you may get a chuckle this week when you answer Good Morning Studedude Thanks for the QOTD.
Today's Question(s):

Bonus Question:
Do you eat the frosting or the cake first? It depends..but usually the frosting is the best part, so I save the best for lastExtra Credit Question:
If we Googled your name what would we see? The name of an Irish princess
Word of the Day:
cashtration; The act of buying a house which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time.

This Week Is
No Salt week: 3-10
National Chili week
Get Organized week

Today is:
Carmel Custard Day
Child Health Day
World Habitat Day
Techies Day
Virus Appreciation Day

Have a wonderful day, everyone. I am off and running downing the highway, because it's another Monday morning.Back later...Another beautiful day here, should reach 75F

Old 10-03-2011, 06:28 AM

10,782 posts, read 8,743,015 times
Today's Question(s):
Samantha on Bewitched. I'd love to have those powers.

Bonus Question:
Most times I don't eat the frosting at all. Not crazy about frosting, prefer the cake. One of the few exceptions is a good cream cheese frosting on a carrot cake. That's my favourite frosting.

Extra Credit Question:
Somebody, not me, on Facebook.

Word of the Day:
cashtration; The act of buying a house which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of time.
Oh, that's quite fitting an expression. Thankfully I've never been in that situation.

This Week Is
Spinning & Weaving week: 3-9 My grandmother used to do this. She made me a blanket. I still have it.
No Salt week: 3-10 No thanks. I love salt. In moderation.
National Chili week
Get Organized week Definitely happening this week. Have to move everything back in place after getting our Kempas wood floors installed.
The week Studedude fills in for Karla. Yay Studedude, thanks!

Today is:
Carmel Custard Day Oh yum! Love this dessert!
Child Health Day
World Habitat Day
Techies Day What would we do without them?
Virus Appreciation Day

Old 10-03-2011, 06:34 AM

16,913 posts, read 16,181,878 times
Today's Question(s):
~ Archie Bunker

Bonus Question:
~ Most of the cake, then all of the frosting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics