Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 08:36 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,672,955 times

Advertisements

I'm here because..........I've got no life. I came here long years ago after stumbling onto City-Data. I have been struggling with my marriage, my need to end it, and my quite real fears of what might happen if I do divorce for even longer than I've been posting here - like I said, I've got no life. Over the years I've "met" some beautiful, wonderful people and have sparred with quasi-sworn enemies. About a year ago I vowed to never come back to this forum, but I was back within a relatively short time. It's so addictive being here. And, like I said before.........I've got no life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2014, 10:36 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,235,351 times
are you talking about the relationship forum or cd in general? i assume you mean the entire city-data site.

i was looking online for interesting, fun, quirky things to do around the area and stumbled on cd. i was a lurker for a while, testing the waters, but i finally dove in. still just sort of swimming around but i am trying to make myself get more involved in conversations. there are a lot of people that post here, so there is a pretty large diversity of stories and opinions. it is interesting!

Old 02-16-2014, 02:38 AM

7,670 posts, read 14,253,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I joined this forum one year ago. Great entertainment here. LOL Most of the time when people are not trolling or trying to pick a fight, it is kind of interesting to listen to people's stories or what they have to say.

My family has several retail stores in the mall and music festival /promotion is also our business. Taking care of family business is my full time job and I get internet access all the time. This forum helped me healing from an old sports injury. I use it to pass time when I am bored or frustrated with work clients etc.

Well, all good things will come to an end. I was packing and was preparing for my two weeks trip to England yesterday. I am going to visit my brother!!!

I perhaps will not be a regular here anymore when I come back because I am going to be so busy working on our next music festival. I won't have much time anymore. I will occasionally come back and say hi to the friends I made here. There are a lot of cool people here.

I hope you enjoy this forum. I like it.
You joined 1 year ago and already have nearly 6000 posts??????? Holy .....

Old 02-16-2014, 02:43 AM

26 posts, read 34,212 times
I like to read different opinions about relationship's issues to enhance mine.

Old 02-16-2014, 05:36 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,271,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
And we like you here.
Thank you!!

Old 02-16-2014, 05:37 AM

2,386 posts, read 3,271,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
I'm hear because I can't get a woman IRL b/c I'm so ugly. Haha, am I being serious or just BSing? I'll make my profile public just for tonight for everyone to find out.
Looks can be deceiving lol

Old 02-16-2014, 08:58 AM

10,855 posts, read 6,376,930 times
Relationships do not come easily to me, nor often.
Relationships-be they romantic and/or lustful-one, both, or neither-interest me in general.
Sociology, psychology, how people interact/behave, think, and feel-these are topics that fascinate me.
I know better than to offer advice to others, for the most part-I don't pretend to know what people "ought' to do.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:34 AM

32 posts, read 33,412 times
Relationships are so haphazard and diminishing to people's self esteem in some cases. I've seen armchair psychologists, seasoned pros, seasoned l"you know." It's easy to see just how easy it is to get sucked in here. Lots of views, personalities and spirits.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:57 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,191,969 times
I'm interested in how interpersonal relationships. Likely the writer in me.

Old 02-16-2014, 10:01 AM

26,701 posts, read 41,771,805 times
I have a very unique perspective to give in regards to my story and my worldview and how it relates to romantic love.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics