Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2015, 05:04 PM

54,505 posts, read 33,929,901 times

Advertisements

Today’s Question:

How do you keep track of dates? Do you have a wall calendar, a desk calendar, a calendar program on your computer or on your phone, a combination of these or something else? - Oh.. I get so many dates.. I can't keep track of them.. Let's see.. I had a date last night, a date the night before... Sorry, just being sarcastic..

Bonus Question:
What are some low-tech sports or games you enjoy that don’t require electricity or computers? Some examples would be card games, croquet, darts, board games, jigsaw puzzles, crosswords, horseshoes, Frisbee, volleyball, etc. - I liked Frisbee, darts, ***-saw puzzles.. I also tried Board Games.. but they got me Bored..

Just For Fun:
How far is it to your nearest movie theater/cinema? - Oh.. less than a mile..

What was the last movie you saw that you liked (either on TV or in a theater)? - That hasn't happened since the 19..80s.. - Actually, the Passion of The Christ in March of 2004.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2015, 08:06 PM

72,488 posts, read 18,233,910 times
Today’s Question:
Chinese New Year begins later this month. 2015 is the Year of the Sheep. According to Chinese Astrology, the year you were born tells a lot more than your age. I was born in the Year of the Rat. What sign were you born under? If you don’t already know, here’s a way to find out: Chinese Zodiac - Chinese Astrology Signs - Astrology.com

How do you keep track of dates? Do you have a wall calendar, a desk calendar, a calendar program on your computer or on your phone, a combination of these or something else?

My cell phone,my laptop,wall calendar

Bonus Question:
What are some low-tech sports or games you enjoy that don’t require electricity or computers? Some examples would be card games, croquet, darts, board games, jigsaw puzzles, crosswords, horseshoes, Frisbee, volleyball, etc.

I don't play much of those

Just For Fun:
How far is it to your nearest movie theater/cinema?

About a mile

What was the last movie you saw that you liked (either on TV or in a theater)?

Spare Parts. Great motivational movie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics