Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 11:01 AM

4,343 posts, read 14,798,828 times

Advertisements

Doesn't bother me. Bad attitudes and rudeness bother me a lot more then what someone is wearing. It bothers me more to come across women wearing fur coats with superiorority attitudes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2007, 01:15 PM

800 posts, read 4,304,064 times
Quote:
It bothers me more to come across women wearing fur coats with superiorority attitudes.
Hee hee! Agreed!

I have no worries with anyone wearing what they want, but it's different when you live under your parents' roof I'm sure that's why I went through a big phase of being punk in my 20's and 30's 'cause my parents tried to control me as a teen LOL

I live in surburbia and well, it can get loud here 'cause of all the boomin' bass kickin' up in the driveways But, hey, when I was a kid, I listened to loud music too, so I try to understand

The youth culture is always changing with each generation...that's for sure

Old 04-05-2007, 02:45 PM

4,472 posts, read 17,732,389 times
Quote:
Okay, got the whale tail now. Thanks for the pic . I'm so tired of seeing that. Don't you love it when hidden cameras will go around showing peoples underclothes sticking out like that. LOL! According to "Style" and the 50 top fashion no-no's that is one of them. After watching an episode of that the other day I made the comment that we saw just about all 50 no-no's while on spring break. Then the moms and daughters w/ matching whale tails. YIKES!
Now what's wrong with that?

I made fun of my girlfriend a couple times for that. Once a guy walked up to my girl and said "Hey honey, nice thong". Needless to say that I about ripped the guy's face off.

Make sure you don't ever show a whale-tail Deb! My girlfriend gets red when that happens!

Old 04-05-2007, 07:51 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,182,716 times
I haven't read this whole thread yet (I'm very sleepy today) but I think those baggy pants with the crotches down to the knees, the high top sneakers and all the chains and stuff look absolutely ridiculous. They can't even walk with those things. And the boxers they wear. Just beyond me!

The teenage girls too dress pretty obnoxious. I think it's the parents' fault much of the time when their daughters go out looking like tramps, and then complain when something happens. Geezzzz you can be "in style" but still look decent instead of just cheap.

Do these kids own a mirror????

Old 04-05-2007, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
I saw a middle-aged woman topless on the beach in Spain with whom I presume was her husband and her Playboy Granny boobs were dragging in the sand while she applied suntan oil to her husband's back... I've never been able to erase the image, looked like two long brown leather sacks with the applicator at the end that bakery chefs use to apply fancy detail to cakes

Mo Mark, I've got to hand it to you, you create the best "visuals" on the Internet! I forwarded your post to Martha Stewart. Just kidding. Safe to say, I don't think you'll be invited to judge a cake decorating contest. Thanks for the laugh.
That topless stuff in spite of what they might look like, how wrinkled or how saggy, is a normal thing for Europeans and Canadians.
I was a little bit shocked when I saw A LOT of women like that on the beach, then I thought about it. Good for them.

Old 04-05-2007, 08:33 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,375,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
That topless stuff in spite of what they might look like, how wrinkled or how saggy, is a normal thing for Europeans and Canadians.
I was a little bit shocked when I saw A LOT of women like that on the beach, then I thought about it. Good for them.
Momark

It's a pair of boobs ... so what? Good for them and their owners!

Sorry we can't all be perky 20 something nymphs posing on the beach. I've seen men with bigger boobs than some women, parading around the sand in their Speedos.

Thank the Lord for European beaches and the attitude that goes with it.

Old 04-05-2007, 09:06 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,639,828 times
Talking lol-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
Momark

It's a pair of boobs ... so what? Good for them and their owners!

Sorry we can't all be perky 20 something nymphs posing on the beach. I've seen men with bigger boobs than some women, parading around the sand in their Speedos.

Thank the Lord for European beaches and the attitude that goes with it.
well- something equally offensive= men in their 60's/70's with shorts and major varicose veins. I thought I would get a break from that leaving Florida-lol-my mistake. Guess I will have to move further north!

sunny

Old 04-06-2007, 09:50 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,966,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyhelena View Post
well- something equally offensive= men in their 60's/70's with shorts and major varicose veins. I thought I would get a break from that leaving Florida-lol-my mistake. Guess I will have to move further north!

sunny
NO NO NO!!! I can deal w/ that. What I CAN NOT deal with are men of ANY age in speedo's. On a cruise one time there were a couple of much older men that were NOT in the best of shape in speedo's. ewwwwwwwwww
OHHHH!! One time we were driving over a nearby lake and there was a small "john boat" in the water right by the bridge and the man standing up fishing w/ his pot belly and all wearing a speedo. OMG!!! SIT DOWN or put some clothes on. Hopefully no one wrecked going over the bridge.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:50 PM

800 posts, read 4,304,064 times
Still tryin' to get the Speedo visuals out my mind

Old 04-06-2007, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
NO NO NO!!! I can deal w/ that. What I CAN NOT deal with are men of ANY age in speedo's. On a cruise one time there were a couple of much older men that were NOT in the best of shape in speedo's. ewwwwwwwwww
OHHHH!! One time we were driving over a nearby lake and there was a small "john boat" in the water right by the bridge and the man standing up fishing w/ his pot belly and all wearing a speedo. OMG!!! SIT DOWN or put some clothes on. Hopefully no one wrecked going over the bridge.
Speedos are AWFUL. Even the competitive swimmers..... I wish they would find something more "suitable"...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics