Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2010, 03:44 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,345,873 times

Advertisements

Well it is a pleasant morning so far. I woke up about 1AM and could not go back to sleep so I watched "The Hangover" and it was funny. Now I am prowling CD see if any of my friends r about. If u r give me a shout out.... It is only 2:45 AM in my neck of the woods so I reserve the right to post more later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2010, 08:57 AM

I had a rather interesting day yesterday. I concocted a rather elaborate hoax and that thing made me laugh every time I thought about it. I am not much of a practical joker, so I don't quite know how I got into it. I will have to expose the truth today. I just hope the person has a sense of humor about it. I would hate to upset someone for my amusement. We will see how it goes today.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:53 AM

Well my night turned into my morning- nothing unusual about that. My practical joke did not go over all that well, but eventually the person came around, but did not think it nearly as funny as I did. However, I am glad we got it straight and can play nicely from here on in. I think my day will only bring the night.

Old 06-05-2010, 01:19 PM

4,586 posts, read 4,280,605 times
A cat mwarrrowing woke me up last night, I'm hoping she found a friend.
I slept in till almost 10:00!!! What a rarity!
The air feels so nice outside, am thinking a walk is in order.

Old 06-06-2010, 03:43 AM

I glad u got some extra sleep. My day was up and down, but I went to bed at a reasonable time only to be abruptly awakened by my own screams I guess dreaming someone was coming through the front door. Well I am up now... We will see how the rest of the day goes. I am hopeful...

Old 06-06-2010, 03:52 PM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,191,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
I glad u got some extra sleep. My day was up and down, but I went to bed at a reasonable time only to be abruptly awakened by my own screams I guess dreaming someone was coming through the front door. Well I am up now... We will see how the rest of the day goes. I am hopeful...

Screaming cause someone was coming through your front door huh......

Well gotta say my day was not full of any excitement like that my queen....we've had rain here in these mountains almost daily it seems but the temps have been nice. Been traveling in and outta state as of late so days are long and free time has disappeared it seems.

Life is good though

Old 06-06-2010, 11:46 PM

14,108 posts, read 2,779,570 times
We had a tornado warning here last night and they even let the sirens off we could here them in the distance. Luckily the eye of the storm passed 30 miles north of here and we only had lots of wind, rain and thunder.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:26 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,099,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
Well it is a pleasant morning so far. I woke up about 1AM and could not go back to sleep so I watched "The Hangover" and it was funny. Now I am prowling CD see if any of my friends r about. If u r give me a shout out.... It is only 2:45 AM in my neck of the woods so I reserve the right to post more later.

My nite was wonderful after work I went over to my bf. He bought me a new gucci purse, a coffee pot for work and an ironing board. We are going to see the hangover tomorrow nite at Red Rocks Ampitheater. Its almost 8:30 am here in Colorado. All have a wonderful day and may your nite be even better.

Old 06-07-2010, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
My nite was wonderful after work I went over to my bf. He bought me a new gucci purse, a coffee pot for work and an ironing board. We are going to see the hangover tomorrow nite at Red Rocks Ampitheater. Its almost 8:30 am here in Colorado. All have a wonderful day and may your nite be even better.
Wow that sounds like a super nice boyfriend that understands the way to a gals heart is with a designer bag and practical stuff. I hope u had a good time and u rewarded ur boyfriend for being so good.

Old 06-07-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl-r View Post
Screaming cause someone was coming through your front door huh......

Well gotta say my day was not full of any excitement like that my queen....we've had rain here in these mountains almost daily it seems but the temps have been nice. Been traveling in and outta state as of late so days are long and free time has disappeared it seems.

Life is good though
Traveling in and out of state, being in and out of the beauty of the rain in the mountains; plus, not having much to do for a day or two... Wow what a life... And yes screaming is very exciting, but I'd rather be in the mountains. I think today is going to be good-i'm here w/ my friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics