Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 07:27 PM

912 posts, read 915,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worried mother 44 View Post
My 12 yr old was cought the 1st time touching himself in his bed while his 5 yr old sister was in her bed in the same room and we explained to him that it is ok to do that but not in the room with your sister then he was cought again a couple weeks latter at my moms watching tv with her in moms room under the blanket with his arm around her and i flipped the **** out and told what had happened to me and how it had ****ed my life up so bad and that he didn't want that to happen to her and he was sorry and it would never happen again and then today his step mother tells me that he was cought kissing his other sister who is 7 yrs old under the blanket while he was touching himself and his dad and her flipped out and same thing sorry and it will never happen again. What do i do? And what would be making this happen please help i am losing my mind
I have no advice, but try starting a new thread. You might get more responses. Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2015, 05:50 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,286,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worried mother 44 View Post
My 12 yr old was cought the 1st time touching himself in his bed while his 5 yr old sister was in her bed in the same room and we explained to him that it is ok to do that but not in the room with your sister then he was cought again a couple weeks latter at my moms watching tv with her in moms room under the blanket with his arm around her and i flipped the **** out and told what had happened to me and how it had ****ed my life up so bad and that he didn't want that to happen to her and he was sorry and it would never happen again and then today his step mother tells me that he was cought kissing his other sister who is 7 yrs old under the blanket while he was touching himself and his dad and her flipped out and same thing sorry and it will never happen again. What do i do? And what would be making this happen please help i am losing my mind

Old 04-23-2018, 03:35 AM

1 posts, read 677 times
I think this is the governments and schools fault for this. My daughter just turn 15 and she has yet to take a sex Ed class. Wen I was younger all 5th & 6th graders were required to take sex Ed unles ur parents signed a paper with holding you. My son is about to turn 13 and he too has never had a sex Ed class and the way this world is becoming I find it completely insulting lazy and mostly sad that our schools have let this important necessity slip and ppl wonder why it’s so easy for predators to prey. Something needs to happen bcuz in 20 year nearly everyone will have some kind of sexual charge

Old 04-23-2018, 04:12 AM

2,146 posts, read 3,062,873 times
Some might say it's "lazy and sad" that parents completely delegated this "important necessity" to the schools. There's no reason you couldn't provide this information to your children.

Old 04-23-2018, 04:24 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,198,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reebo View Post
Some might say it's "lazy and sad" that parents completely delegated this "important necessity" to the schools. There's no reason you couldn't provide this information to your children.
Good grief! Parents really wait for the schools to do this.

Old 04-23-2018, 05:26 AM

6,915 posts, read 3,954,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M32gd4u View Post
I think this is the governments and schools fault for this. My daughter just turn 15 and she has yet to take a sex Ed class. Wen I was younger all 5th & 6th graders were required to take sex Ed unles ur parents signed a paper with holding you. My son is about to turn 13 and he too has never had a sex Ed class and the way this world is becoming I find it completely insulting lazy and mostly sad that our schools have let this important necessity slip and ppl wonder why it’s so easy for predators to prey. Something needs to happen bcuz in 20 year nearly everyone will have some kind of sexual charge
WTF aren't YOU teaching them??????? Don't be one of those parents who completely abdicate their parental responsibility.

Old 04-23-2018, 07:02 AM

2,301 posts, read 1,887,399 times
Teach your kids sex Ed at home. Otherwise you will be grandparents

Old 04-23-2018, 08:15 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,715,742 times
The original thread is 6 years old and the most recent provocative comment is from a first time poster.

Old 04-23-2018, 08:22 AM

2,146 posts, read 3,062,873 times
Yes, I saw that.

Old 04-24-2018, 09:19 AM

666 posts, read 643,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M32gd4u View Post
There was no "sex ed" in my schooling either. We learned about it from the Police Academy film series, mostly. No sexual charges to this day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting