Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2017, 09:54 AM

106,691 posts, read 108,856,202 times

Advertisements

not that i have any love for jpm , but that was the reps own views , not chase or jpm's . my rep owns wellesley
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2017, 07:29 PM

26,191 posts, read 21,591,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
hot off the press. you can no longer get both the sapphire reserve and preferred card for the bonus points . you can only have one of them . they will now reject you for the other . effective aug 27th

https://millionmilesecrets.com/2017/...-restrictions/

Get the ink business card and move those to the csr

Old 08-31-2017, 11:28 AM

472 posts, read 474,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowexpectations View Post
Get the ink business card and move those to the csr
Yes he will het a business account for the business he doesn't have.

Even if he takes advantage of the flexibility of what chase has for the term "business". Chase asks you to agree during the application process to only use the card for business purposes and avoid charging personal or household expenses

Old 08-31-2017, 05:57 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,763,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zero View Post
What did they say about it?
They said it went down more than the rate I saw published. Possible. But I didn't have Wellington then so I didn't know.
Because I told the Chase person before I buy any mutual fund, I search for the performance of that mutual fund in Morningstar for year 2008.

Old 08-31-2017, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Starwind View Post
Yes he will het a business account for the business he doesn't have.

Even if he takes advantage of the flexibility of what chase has for the term "business". Chase asks you to agree during the application process to only use the card for business purposes and avoid charging personal or household expenses
And the poster I responded to does conduct business so you shouldn't worry much about my recommendation

Old 08-31-2017, 06:38 PM

13,044 posts, read 13,869,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
...Another benefit is access to many private airport lounges in America and overseas...
Sadly, only a Diners Club card works at the lounge in Aruba.

Old 09-02-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:
And the poster I responded to does conduct business so you shouldn't worry much about my recommendation
Don't tell me what and when to worry. Who the hell do you think you are?

When i see someone pretending to be a financial advisor but admits to being a janitor i will call that person out every chance i get.

So don't worry about my post worry about your own posting haunting you

Old 09-02-2017, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Don't tell me what and when to worry. Who the hell do you think you are?

When i see someone pretending to be a financial advisor but admits to being a janitor i will call that person out every chance i get.

So don't worry about my post worry about your own posting haunting you
I've never pretended to be a financial advisor so you are simply creating falsehoods to make yourself feel better. I also don't recall ever saying I was a janitor either. Further more I didn't tell you what or when you could worry I simply stated you shouldn't worry much about my recommendation I made to mathjak.

PS Your insecurities are showing

Old 09-02-2017, 07:44 PM

Quote:
I've never pretended to be a financial advisor so you are simply creating falsehoods to make yourself feel better. I also don't recall ever saying I was a janitor either. Further more I didn't tell you what or when you could worry I simply stated you shouldn't worry much about my recommendation I made to mathjak.

PS Your insecurities are showing
Wow contradict yourself why don't you.

Yea I'm not going to dig in your past post mostly because im sure you deleted or edited it but you did to admit to being a janitor at a brokage.

I know you're insecure but if you just stop posting like a know it all maybe users here would respect you instead of ignoring you as usual

Old 09-02-2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Wow contradict yourself why don't you.

Yea I'm not going to dig in your past post mostly because im sure you deleted or edited it but you did to admit to being a janitor at a brokage.

I know you're insecure but if you just stop posting like a know it all maybe users here would respect you instead of ignoring you as usual
I've never been a janitor however if I was that still wouldn't change anything as I've never held myself out to be an advisor. I haven't edited or deleted anything so that more fabricated stuff to feed your insecure nature and your continued puppy dog following you do. I don't post here for the respect of others, I provide advice where applicable and share my opinion
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Personal Finance