Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 12:02 AM

4 posts, read 18,956 times

Advertisements

hello tkdmom,

i have lots of my belove puppy pictures. i want to post them i dont know how.. can you teach me how?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2007, 12:31 AM

1,913 posts, read 8,906,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBullMommie1206 View Post
AwWwWw... So many adorable pets! : ) My husband and I are owned by two WoNdErFuL American Pit Bull Terriers.. We have a 1 year 1 month old male named Brooklyn and a 5 month old female named Destiny!

Here are a few pictures of our babies..

Brooklyn and Destiny

Brooklyn and Destiny

Destiny just waking up.. lol!

Brooklyn all dressed up to watch the football game with mommy!

And Brooklyn and Destiny again.. lol!

Ohh.. and I have to say, CityByTheBay.. Your bully is BeAuTiFuL!! : )

Thanks PBM!....yours is a perfect example of how well they get along...I have a few shots where mine are sleeping on top of each other too.

Love the football jersey one!...lol...too cute

Old 06-19-2007, 12:47 AM

1,930 posts, read 10,170,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citybythebay View Post
Thanks PBM!....yours is a perfect example of how well they get along...I have a few shots where mine are sleeping on top of each other too.

Love the football jersey one!...lol...too cute
Haha.. thanks! Yeah, look how vicious they are! They look like they want to rip each other up! lol! No, our babies are sweet hearts! Desi just follows Brooklyn around every where he goes.. Its the cutest thing! They love everyone and every thing, especially their mommy and daddy and each other!

Old 06-19-2007, 04:41 AM

79 posts, read 277,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_G View Post
hello tkdmom,

i have lots of my belove puppy pictures. i want to post them i dont know how.. can you teach me how?
Once you click on reply, scroll down a bit, and you will see, "manage attachments" click on it, then click on "Browse" find the folder you have your pictures in , and click on one of them,then open, then click on "upload"
then click on "Submit Reply"

Old 06-22-2007, 04:11 PM

I already posted some pictures, but I had to add these that I just took! lol!

Old 06-22-2007, 04:22 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,403,189 times

Old 06-22-2007, 09:11 PM

1,913 posts, read 8,906,202 times
PitBullMommie, I love how they lay on each other....too cute...did they come from the same litter?

BrianH, is the Polar Bear yours too??? ....cute pics.

Ok, time for more glam shots of mine...

Every time I do laundry she wraps herself up in the stuff I've just taken out of the dryer...lol

Old 06-22-2007, 09:34 PM

90 posts, read 368,366 times
I love this thread

Old 06-22-2007, 09:35 PM

Citybythebay... Thanks! lol! They came from different litters.. They have different moms and different dads as well. We got Brooklyn about a year ago when he was about 8 weeks old and we got Destiny about 3 months ago when she was about 8 weeks. So we have had Brooklyn for a while and not too long ago we got Desi! They both LOVE humans.. adults and children. Destiny LOVES all other dogs and Brooklyn likes MOST other dogs.. The day we brought Desi home Brooklyn didnt know what to think of her! lol! He acted like he didnt like her at all to start with, but within a few hours they were best buds and have been ever sinse! I was kind of worried that Brooklyn wouldnt like Desi because we had already had him for so long and he was use to being an only child.. lol! But it turned out that they LOVE each other! These two pictures were taken the day we got her. This is how well they got along after only a few hours!...

This is the same day as the other two.. Shes watching TV with her daddy! lol! She is about the same size as the TV remote!

Lady L is sooo BeAuTiFuL!! I LOVE the picture where she has the covers over her head!! It looks alot like the picture of Brooklyn on the bed!! Sooo cute!

Old 06-22-2007, 10:12 PM

Red face Last time.. I promise!!

Okay.. I know everyone is probably sick of me adding more pictures, but I just had to add a few more!! I promise, no more after this!! lol!

I don't know what it is, but they always lay on each other! lol!...

Me and my baby boy!!

Brooklyn listening to something I guess?? lol!

This ones kind of blurry, but I thought it was cute! She just plopped down on the bed after a long day of playing! lol!

If they are not on top of each other they HAVE to be right next to each other! lol! They definitely love each other!

WOW!! All together I think I posted 17 pictures of Brooklyn and Destiny on this thread!!! Lmao!! Sorry.. I am REALLY done now!! Haha!!.. Incase you couldnt tell, I am very proud of my babies and LOVE to show them off any chance I get!! I LOVE threads like this!

Last edited by PitBullMommie1206; 06-22-2007 at 10:29 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets