Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 12:38 AM

3,966 posts, read 10,700,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarmaan View Post
I've been sneezing ever since I arrived in Arizona last year actually. It's not a huge problem, but I do wonder what is causing it. I just assumed it's the fine dust.
So has my coworker since moving from Oregon. If you drive from Deer Valley down the 51, you'll see the brown haze over the valley. I have a lot of problems since moving here, but my problems aren't related to living in the valley, but more of my life style choices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2015, 08:30 AM

1 posts, read 713 times
Dear breaking bad. There is a virus going around, I'm on my 2nd week of it. My son also has this. We were both pit on antibiotics and it helped slightly. We still have no energy, still have headaches and the coughing. Your son sounds like he has allergies & asthma like my son. My son takes zyrtec,flonase,flovent and singulair daily. Plus he gets allergy shots, which makes a huge difference. Does your son see an allergist?I would highly recommend allergy shots for your son. Before my son started his shots, he was constantly sick. We moved from upstate NY State and his allergies got so much worse once we moved to phoenix. Arizona asthma and allergy institute has really great doctors. Not sure how far from you they are. I believe there is an office in Glendale and one in Avondale. Dr Ryan Casper is great. He had helped my son immensely compared to the first allergist we went to. I how this helps you. As far as the strange virus, it's going everywhere. I have friends in NY,tennesee and a ton others in az. Everybody is at least 2 weeks in and hadn't stopped yet, even though all of us have been on antibiotics. I'm guessing it's a virus that'll go in due time.

Old 02-03-2015, 08:51 AM

4,071 posts, read 5,147,258 times
Yeah....but they were asking back in 2012...and the last post was in 2013.

Old 02-03-2015, 10:24 AM

5,229 posts, read 4,611,960 times
I realize this will just create one more "bump", but I'm wondering if City-Data would ever consider locking threads which are several years old?

Old 02-03-2015, 10:54 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,294,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Cassidy View Post
I realize this will just create one more "bump", but I'm wondering if City-Data would ever consider locking threads which are several years old?

Doubtful since TOS asks members to search the archives before asking a question that may have been already asked previously. Reviving old threads is encouraged.

Old 02-03-2015, 11:02 AM

5,229 posts, read 4,611,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
Doubtful since TOS asks members to search the archives before asking a question that may have been already asked previously. Reviving old threads is encouraged.

Old 02-03-2015, 03:07 PM

498 posts, read 543,482 times
Somebody who would take antibiotics for a virus ?

No wonder they revive an old thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area