Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 01:11 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,417,255 times

Advertisements

Well, you can eliminate all the cities that are too far to drive for you. There may not be an easy way out beyond that.

Old 03-25-2014, 01:13 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,294,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by observer53 View Post
Well, you can eliminate all the cities that are too far to drive for you. There may not be an easy way out beyond that.

Of course, but half of the city of Phoenix proper is a long drive, so it isn't as easy as that!

Anyone have an opinon on the Petsmart dog park at Washington Park?

Old 03-25-2014, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
Of course, but half of the city of Phoenix proper is a long drive, so it isn't as easy as that!

Anyone have an opinon on the Petsmart dog park at Washington Park?
I get that you have to break down the ones in Phoenix that are too far from you from the ones that are not. But at least you can eliminate the east Valley cities, which is what I meant.

With a Google of "city of Phoenix dog parks map" I got this. http://phoenix.maps.arcgis.com/apps/...29f8e4b5e72214 If you do the same search, you will see the link where I found the map, which also has links for each park, at the top of the search. It's a City of Phoenix site.

Old 03-25-2014, 06:00 PM

13,260 posts, read 7,312,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkgourmet View Post
And this is one of the reasons that dog parks can be dangerous places. People don't follow the rules, and other people don't (politely) speak up. Instead, they just stop visiting the dog park.

My biggest pet peeve was when people would bring young children to the dog park. Not allowed until they are 12 years old, and for damn good reasons. You may know YOUR dog is trained, but those other dogs may simply by young, untrained and anxious to jump up and knock a child down. Then all hell will break loose.

Actually my wife went off on the guy who had his great dane puppy that started chasing our dachshund mix she was a puppy at the time in the small dog side. The dane while he was a puppy probably wanted to play I could just see him picking up our 10lb dog and shaking her like a rag doll. This turned into yelling between my wife and those people she never holds back on stupid people. The grovers park is not in a great area, so me being the more level headed person of the family collected the dogs and we left. Never seen any kids get hurt but what I don't like is I did see a kid once leave the double gate open and one of our dogs almost got out he was known for running away so I yelled at that kid he mother yelled at me I didn't care. Maybe in the more higher end areas of town people have a clue. I won't be returning to Grovers again maybe we will try one of the ones in the nicer areas of Scottsdale.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:47 PM

Closed for mod review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area