Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 06:57 PM

335 posts, read 974,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Tracy View Post
Here is a flight path map. Hopefully, you can pick out where Morrison Ranch is: http://www.phxmesagateway.org/conten...riendlyMap.pdf

Thanks for the reply, but I was unable to locate where Morrison Ranch would be on the link for the flight path map you provided.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2014, 11:37 AM

1,123 posts, read 3,057,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knicksin8 View Post
Thanks for the reply, but I was unable to locate where Morrison Ranch would be on the link for the flight path map you provided.
I just found this map. It looks like Morrison Ranch homes might be at the very edge of the flight path. I'd contact the airport to be certain, if it's important to you. http://www.re.state.az.us/AirportMap...se&Traffic.pdf

Last edited by AZ Tracy; 05-24-2014 at 11:54 AM..

Old 05-26-2014, 07:16 AM

6,069 posts, read 14,779,762 times
There is no significant airport noise problem in Morrison Ranch. That is a very popular area.

I live in Val Vista Lakes, so I may seem biased, but there is no better community facility for kids, and adults, than VVL. The clubhouse with all it's amenities is second to none. There is a Jr. Olympic pool, (heated year round) a huge spa, and a sandy beach lagoon pool, tennis courts, racquet ball courts, weight room, cardio room, meeting and banquet rooms. The clubhouse sits on the lake. Homes range from around $200k to over $1mil. Homes on the waterfront will be over $600k but non-waterfront homes still have access to the lake to fish, put a boat in the water - paddle boat, pedal boat, canoe, kayak, etc. There are several gated sub communities within Val Vista Lakes.

The monthly dues are only $88 for all of that. It's so low because we rent the banquet rooms out for weddings that bring in over $500k per year. It's an all age community. We have people living here who are retirees, young married, young not married, politicians, attorneys, doctors, a former astronaut, about three football players including one who is a current Cardinal, business owner, airline pilots, authors, and firefighters, and regular Jane's and Joe's in various occupations.

When your Realtor brings you to Val Vista Lakes, be sure to have him/her give you a tour of the clubhouse grounds, and pick up one of the Val Vista Lakes magazines that gives current info on all the activities. There is a Women's Club, an over age-50 club, tennis club, kids swimming teams, and much more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area