Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 09:32 AM

1,665 posts, read 2,947,523 times

Advertisements

Agitators participating in a “Black Lives Matter” peaceful anti-police protest in Phoenix ended it by throwing rocks at officers and threatening to kill them.

Agitators hurl rocks at Phoenix police, chant 'we should shoot you' - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

Black lives matter is a racist hate group that needs to be shut down, if a group called themselves white lives matter and did the same thing they would be shut down.

I think our police are patriots and should be thanked not threatened with death.

Mod note: Please keep this on topic to PHOENIX, otherwise please discuss in the more appropriate forum elsewhere on C-D. Thank you.

Last edited by yellowbelle; 07-09-2016 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: added mod note

Old 07-09-2016, 09:51 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
It was not a Black Lives Matter event. BLM disavowed the march and its organizer before it ever happened.

Quote:
The Arizona chapter of Black Lives Matter issued a statement saying they did not support or endorse the rally.

"We also publicly announce that we have nothing to do with the planned protest or march this evening. Rev Jarrett Maupin does not represent Arizona Black Lives Matter
Rev. Maupin, the organizer, was in cahoots with Joe Arpaio a while back and lost a lot of respect and following for that. Since then he has gone over the top being a radical to reclaim some cred.

Activists hold civil rights protest in Phoenix - Story | KSAZ

/Thread fail.

Old 07-09-2016, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It was not a Black Lives Matter event. BLM disavowed the march and its organizer before it ever happened.

Rev. Maupin, the organizer, was in cahoots with Joe Arpaio a while back and lost a lot of respect and following for that. Since then he has gone over the top being a radical to reclaim some cred.

Activists hold civil rights protest in Phoenix - Story | KSAZ

/Thread fail.
BLM is like isis they encourage self radicalization so even if they say they do not officially represent the event their agenda is spread by their propaganda and followers who show up to fan the flames.

The protesters say things
Quote:
like pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon
and is consistent with other blm protests across the country.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opini...ally/76268224/

Moderator cut: .

Last edited by yellowbelle; 07-09-2016 at 10:33 PM.. Reason: copyright - post only a line or two and a link, please

Old 07-09-2016, 10:24 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,744,599 times
So if what you are trying to say is that Maupin is a jerk, you may have a case. You should fix your original post to say that and not defame a group that was not involved.

Old 07-09-2016, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbenjamin View Post
So if what you are trying to say is that Maupin is a jerk, you may have a case. You should fix your original post to say that and not defame a group that was not involved.
I posted 2 news links that say BLM is involved in the protests, contact those news organizations.
Also on their official blm AZ facebook page there is a call by blm to attend the Phoenix protest

Quote:
Black Lives Matter Arizona‎ to Vigil for Our Fallen Men!
21 hrs ·
We would never cancel or postpone a righteous people protest! It will go on as scheduled! Don't believe the hype! Everyone Has A Voice!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-shooting.html

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/agi...e-chant-shoot/

Quote:
Agitators participating in a “Black Lives Matter” peaceful anti-police protest in Phoenix Friday ended it by throwing rocks at officers and threatening to kill them.
Quote:
Black Lives Matter protesters sprayed with tear gas in Phoenix as rally spirals out of control and thousands demonstrate against police brutality, with cops on high alert following Dallas massacre
I think our police are patriots and should be thanked not threatened with death.

Last edited by autism360; 07-09-2016 at 10:52 AM..

Old 07-09-2016, 10:50 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,959,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post
I posted 2 news links that say BLM is involved in the protests, contact those news organizations.
Also on their official blm AZ facebook page there is a call by blm to attend the Phoenix protest

Black Lives Matter protesters sprayed with tear gas in Phoenix as rally spirals out of control and thousands demonstrate against police brutality, with cops on high alert following Dallas massacre | Daily Mail Online

Agitators hurl rocks at Phoenix police, chant 'we should shoot you' - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Yes The American Mirror (who?) and a British tabloid.

Old 07-09-2016, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Yes The American Mirror (who?) and a British tabloid.
The mainstream media is trying to protect blm by not reporting on the violence or is simply to lazy to tell the public about the violence at these blm events.

Last edited by autism360; 07-09-2016 at 12:09 PM..

Old 07-09-2016, 11:42 AM

6,341 posts, read 14,687,030 times
Quote:

I think (most of) our police are patriots & i think (nearly all of) our police have a real problem with being held accountable for their actions.
Our laws & our prosecutors, and frankly our jurors are waaay too likely to go way beyond giving these well-paid professionals "the benefit of the doubt" when the facts are in dispute & i am 100% certain that that leads to both wrongful convictions & abuse of the citizens the police are "sworn to protect".

I can tell you if the Arizona Board of Nursing was to magically take over the responsibility of regulating police officers & held them to the same exact standards we hold nurses to in Arizona, you'ld lose half the force in a week. Just the simple act of yelling at a patient can be a felony if a nurse does it. We've got video of phoenix cops planting drugs on people & making up charges & they still have their jobs.

If the blm people weren't so hell-bent on making police abuse into a racial issue, there might be more white guys holding signs at their rallies. The abusers on the force do it to poor people - who are generally women & minorities, but not always.

Old 07-09-2016, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippyman View Post
I think (most of) our police are patriots & i think (nearly all of) our police have a real problem with being held accountable for their actions.
Our laws & our prosecutors, and frankly our jurors are waaay too likely to go way beyond giving these well-paid professionals "the benefit of the doubt" when the facts are in dispute & i am 100% certain that that leads to both wrongful convictions & abuse of the citizens the police are "sworn to protect".

I can tell you if the Arizona Board of Nursing was to magically take over the responsibility of regulating police officers & held them to the same exact standards we hold nurses to in Arizona, you'ld lose half the force in a week. Just the simple act of yelling at a patient can be a felony if a nurse does it. We've got video of phoenix cops planting drugs on people & making up charges & they still have their jobs.

If the blm people weren't so hell-bent on making police abuse into a racial issue, there might be more white guys holding signs at their rallies. The abusers on the force do it to poor people - who are generally women & minorities, but not always.
98% of cops imho do the right things, however mistakes happen and the 2% of the bad cops are both white and BLack and you cannot denigrate all police because of the mistakes and actions of a few which is what blm does.

Old 07-09-2016, 11:54 AM

6,341 posts, read 14,687,030 times
Quote:
98% of cops imho do the right things, however mistakes happen and the 2% of the bad cops are both white and BLack and you cannot denigrate all police because of the mistakes and actions of a few which is what blm does.
based on my own experiences, it's a lot more than 2%. Maybe you forgot to add a zero. In any case, the 30% of bad cops out there face no repercussions, even in the face of video evidence proving their guilt, so we do have a problem & the police clearly aren't capable of policing their own, so the grown-ups need to step in and fix it for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
View detailed profiles of: