Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2008, 08:53 AM

20,004 posts, read 77,379,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M69 View Post
it did get purrrty humid here last night hey stevo?
Yes indeed, I ran the A/C last night. Today is the same. Looks good next week, low humidity and cooler temps, kinda like the last 2 weeks. mmmmm

Are you moving to PHX?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2008, 08:55 AM

219 posts, read 779,127 times
Also, I should preface, I live in Tempe, not Phoenix. Yeah you're right, give it September I might regret what I said. Although, last year I spent a week in Miami and time by the Dominican Republic, and found it completely intolerable there. Not even is the humidity horrendous, but I find the Florida sun to be even more intense than the sun here. Even in the winter in Florida, being in the sun is almost painful there. Even though it was 115 here last Saturday, the humidity was a meager 2% and I didn't find it THAT bad. However, even 10% humidity at 115 would probably be very uncomfortable. Slight upticks in humidity at temperatures this high, make a huge difference, and for that reason a month from now might be a lot worse here than it is now.

Old 06-27-2008, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NytoPhx View Post
Yeah you're right, give it September I might regret what I said. Although, last year I spent a week in Miami and time by the Dominican Republic, and found it completely intolerable there. Not even is the humidity horrendous, but I find the Florida sun to be even more intense than the sun here. Even in the winter in Florida, being in the sun is almost painful there. Even though it was 115 here last Saturday, the humidity was a meager 2% and I didn't find it THAT bad. However, even 10% humidity at 115 would probably be very uncomfortable. Slight upticks in humidity at temperatures this high, make a huge difference, and for that reason a month from now might be a lot worse here than it is now.
Yes, yes, yes!!! Miami blows in summer!!!!! The ocean breeze is nice, but if youre inland, its miserable. The sun is very hot, but I still think the sun in AZ is more intense, probably because it doesnt have to cut through any humidity. lol But winter in Miami is perrrrrrfect, you wont find a better winter vacation spot than Miami Beach, its awesome!

Old 06-27-2008, 09:07 AM

1,170 posts, read 3,436,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Yes indeed, I ran the A/C last night. Today is the same. Looks good next week, low humidity and cooler temps, kinda like the last 2 weeks. mmmmm

Are you moving to PHX?
I would just like to see a weather forecast with no clouds/storms/thunder for the next 4-5 days so I can take my car to carwash w/o worrying about if its gonna rain!!!

I will be trying to after the summer and lease is over...Not positive depends on if a position opens up w/ my company. I am just not going to pay for the move myself...but if things workout w/ my company picking up the tab, then yes!

Old 06-27-2008, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NytoPhx View Post
Also, I should preface, I live in Tempe, not Phoenix. Yeah you're right, give it September I might regret what I said. Although, last year I spent a week in Miami and time by the Dominican Republic, and found it completely intolerable there. Not even is the humidity horrendous, but I find the Florida sun to be even more intense than the sun here. Even in the winter in Florida, being in the sun is almost painful there. Even though it was 115 here last Saturday, the humidity was a meager 2% and I didn't find it THAT bad. However, even 10% humidity at 115 would probably be very uncomfortable. Slight upticks in humidity at temperatures this high, make a huge difference, and for that reason a month from now might be a lot worse here than it is now.
yeah it gets thuper HOTT and HUMID in Miami and Domenican...personally, I think Hawaii has the best weather all year around...its consistently 85-86 degrees everyday, at least the days that i've been looked at.

Old 06-27-2008, 09:22 AM

Quote:
I would just like to see a weather forecast with no clouds/storms/thunder for the next 4-5 days so I can take my car to carwash w/o worrying about if its gonna rain!!!
Well, there you go!
Chicago Tribune | Weather

Old 06-27-2008, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Well, there you go!
Chicago Tribune | Weather
what you talkin bout willis? i see storms and clouds in there

Old 06-27-2008, 11:44 AM

Quote:
what you talkin bout willis? i see storms and clouds in there
Ummmm, yes. But did you not want 4-5 days w/o rain so you could wash your car? Well, there are 4-5 days (beautiful ones I might add) sunny days in there.

Old 06-27-2008, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Ummmm, yes. But did you not want 4-5 days w/o rain so you could wash your car? Well, there are 4-5 days (beautiful ones I might add) sunny days in there.
saturday sunday monday still show clouds though! yeah, i will get car wash tomorrow...

but nevermind that, did you just call me beautiful? I have been told that likeeee ALOTTTT! ***blush***

Old 06-27-2008, 12:32 PM

Quote:
saturday sunday monday still show clouds though! yeah, i will get car wash tomorrow...

but nevermind that, did you just call me beautiful? I have been told that likeeee ALOTTTT! ***blush***
Id have to need proof that youre a female first, and then photographic proof before I could call you that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area