Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 11:48 AM

72 posts, read 320,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIM OBRIEN View Post
My name is kim obrien ,i am tawni mazzones' aunt. I would like to tank all of toy for bringing tawni home. She has been loved and miss for far to long.all the time you have put into my nieces case is to much to comprehend . My family can never repay you for whay you have given us. Our sweet tawni. She was as sweet as she was beautiful.all our love kim obrien

Thank you Kim, I cant even imagine what your family has been going through. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

I wanted to post this link to another message board here on City Data where I had posted a message looking for anyone that might know Tawni. It is in the People Search section.

Here it is just Click on it
https://www.city-data.com/forum/peopl...az-1999-a.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2008, 04:31 AM

5,035 posts, read 9,230,693 times
My sincere condolences.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:44 PM

1 posts, read 3,298 times
Default tawni lee mazzone

OMG! My heart goes out to the family of Tawni. As a mother I can only imagine what this must feel like for the family. My deepest sympathies go out to the loving family she left behind. I've been telling everybody that now my girl has a name. I found her via medex.com. I could not get her out of my mind and frequently searched missingkids.com to find her. I'm relieved to know who she is now, and even though I've never met her I've cared for her as long as I knew she existed.

And to Tawni- I've talked to you in my head a thousand times. And all I ever say to you is this: I've never met you before, I don't know who you are, but I care for you and I cared for you when nobody knew who you were. Rest in Peace now and know there were a lot of nice people trying finish what you weren't capable of finishing.

Thank you to all who helped give Tawni her name back. You guys are great people, and I'm so thankful you guys cared as much as I did.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:39 AM

6 posts, read 12,898 times
Yazid, I'm THINKING you stated that you weren't understanding the story. Basically, what happened was a young girl was found in Arizona in 1999. She was in bad shape after she had been pushed out of/jumped out of a moving vehicle. She was an unidentified person for almost 10 years, however due to the countless efforts of some and the constant searching by her family to find a family member who had run away, she was able to be identified.

To Ms. O'Brien and Matt, my words can't quite describe how sorry I am that you had to make this discovery the way you did. I know that your hearts were hoping for far better news regarding Tawni than what you got and it breaks my heart to know how much pain you all must be in. Please accept my prayers and heartfelt condolences and know I only wish there was more I could say or do.

Old 09-19-2008, 06:20 PM

1 posts, read 3,087 times
Default R.I.P. Tawni

I am so glad that she has been identified and my thoughts & prayers are with her family. May she rest in heavenly peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area