Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 11:40 AM

307 posts, read 954,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmonellie View Post
Pls understand I'm not trying to be rude, just curious here. Your posts are thoughtful and articulate and I appreciate that in a post...I'm just confused as to why you find it interesting (I imagine you do find posting about Phx interesting) to bash Phx, to spend a lot of time and enegy gathering information which portrays Phx as a hellhole. I don't like some of the mid-west cities, i.e., Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis...I don't have any desire to go to one of those boards and opine about how wretched they are. I truly do understand you have every right to post your opinion. I just don't quite get it? Would you take a moment and explain. I'm sure others are just as curious. Did you get hurt here or have something really horrendous happen while visiting? Thanks for taking the time if you choose to answer.
I agree too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2008, 02:00 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,749,757 times
I would still rather be in Phoenix than NYC. It is a mystery to me why someone clear across the states would find it important enough to come to this forum to tell us how horrible it is to live here. You would think we would be the first to figure that out. You don't find me in some midwest forum asking why the women there all have butts the size of Oregon and piling the post up with stats. I am just kidding you mid west folks, honest. My family is from the mid west so I have some inside information.

Old 07-25-2008, 02:22 PM

3,886 posts, read 10,082,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I would still rather be in Phoenix than NYC. It is a mystery to me why someone clear across the states would find it important enough to come to this forum to tell us how horrible it is to live here. You would think we would be the first to figure that out. You don't find me in some midwest forum asking why the women there all have butts the size of Oregon and piling the post up with stats. I am just kidding you mid west folks, honest. My family is from the mid west so I have some inside information.
Shame on you Motley, he he, you have to be checking out those butts to know this info. ha ha And if your like any of my brothers it's not size but shape that matters. lol

Fcorrales: If you read my post you'll see it doesn't matter where it is. It applies to everywhere, big or small, crime high or low. Like I said, it's just a interesting debate that's all. Has no ground, just interesting that this is a thread on here. Gives us geeks something to do. lol

And regarding Pink living here or not I believe she did live here at one point and now lives in NYC. Regardless, you don't have to live here to read and interpret stats. She is just good at it. (assuming it's a she). I would hope so. ha ha Girls rule, boys drool. And it's refreshing to have a challenge for all the other stats freaks on here. I don't do stats that often because I believe it all depends on an individuals situation in most cases. But like I said, it makes for some nice entertainment this week.

LETS JUST LET OUR HAIR DOWN!! I AM STILL WAITING TO SEE IF THERE IS A DANCE OFF AT THE CITY-DATA PARTY. ( I must say, if there is, my bet will change to fcorrales)

Old 07-25-2008, 03:25 PM

8,323 posts, read 13,453,824 times
I give this thread another day or two at the most before it gets locked...lol.

Old 07-25-2008, 04:02 PM

430 posts, read 1,410,108 times
Default ok...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
So, you are saying you have some insider news about those so called Big Butts? I have seen some healthy sized ones here to, imagine that! Obesity is pretty much across the nation.

Old 07-25-2008, 04:10 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,749,757 times
LOL. Some of us more guilty than others.

Old 07-25-2008, 04:17 PM

430 posts, read 1,410,108 times
Default I must confess

[quote=MotleyCrew;4603481]LOL. Some of us more guilty than others. [/quote
I am not guilty, as mine has melted off in the desert heat.

Old 07-25-2008, 04:33 PM

3,886 posts, read 10,082,084 times
It won't get closed unless people are hard core bashing. So far it's very mellow. Pink did it the correct way by opening a new thread. It's on topic. Well, I'm sort of on topic. I'm in "on topic" anonymous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area