Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 01:56 PM

8 posts, read 16,188 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are looking for an RV space rental (not in a park) that has a fenced yard. We live in Idaho, and after 2 years of over 100 inches of snow, we'd like to be outa here in November. Must have water/sewer/elect. Could be on someone else's property, with hook ups, as long as we can bring our dogs. Thanks for any leads.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:00 PM

4,472 posts, read 17,699,609 times
Quote:
My husband and I are looking for an RV space rental (not in a park) that has a fenced yard. We live in Idaho, and after 2 years of over 100 inches of snow, we'd like to be outa here in November. Must have water/sewer/elect. Could be on someone else's property, with hook ups, as long as we can bring our dogs. Thanks for any leads.
May I ask why you wouldn't want it in a park? There are some wonderful RV parks in the Phoenix area that are fairly cheap.

Old 03-01-2009, 11:33 AM

8 posts, read 16,188 times
We didn't want to be in a park as we have 2 large dogs...we need to have a fenced place for them to roam. Thanks!

Old 04-26-2009, 10:11 AM

8 posts, read 37,245 times
Default A Place in AZ>

WE have a place in NW> AZ Need some one to stay for summer. B.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:13 AM

1 posts, read 3,273 times
Hi, my husband and i are looking for a rv rental spot in new orleans, la . We also need water, sewer and electric. Thanks

Old 08-19-2009, 05:32 PM

123 posts, read 321,377 times
Why don't you folks get together (who want this kind of space) and buy a piece of property that has what you need on it or can place the hook ups and sewer on it? The prices are right for that sort of thing in the more rural areas surrounding Phoenix.

As for RV parks, we travelled for 2 years all over the USA and found that RV parks were expensive, some were even prejudiced against certain types of people and rigs (and ours was a brand new rig!). Also, you have very little privacy and people tend to be in cliques.

We decided boondocking was better and actually found people willing to rent us a space on their properties; usually way out in the boonies which we preferred.

Also, if you find yourself in Phoenix or Tucson or Yuma during the summer, you must have an above average air conditioner. Many of them can not handle this heat.

Try looking in the rural areas of Mesa, Buckeye, or in Cochise County, AZ. We would offer you a place if we had one we owned. LOL we are workin on that. Shoot me a email if I can be of any assistance

Old 08-19-2009, 08:05 PM

272 posts, read 1,510,282 times
Go to the following page in the Arizona Republic. Don't click on the stuff at the top from Apartments.com. Scroll down a bit to where it says "Additional Rental Categories" and take a stroll through there. I've seen some manufactured homes and RV rentals there from time to time that were out in the country and might be good for you. Worth a look, anyway. Good luck.

Phoenix Arizona apartments _ Phoenix Arizona home rentals

Old 08-20-2009, 09:07 AM

687 posts, read 2,951,897 times
Call Thunderbird Mobile Home/rv park in Sierra Vista, southeast part of the state. Yes it's a park and yes it's a rv spaces park too. Not real big, maybe 200 spaces at the most. Beautiful setting, lots of trees. Alot of people have put up fences or you may luck out and get a space with fence in place. They do allow dogs, of course responsible owners and no excessive barking. Your winters here would be highs in the 50's, lows in the 20/30's, maybe one snowcover a year for a few hours. Not as warm as Phoenix or Quartsite, but better than Idaho. Beautiful area, and there is no judgement on rigs. Privately owned by a older couple, lots of times it's full. worth a shot.

Old 08-20-2009, 11:22 PM

4,468 posts, read 10,615,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAM64CHERRY View Post
Hi, my husband and i are looking for a rv rental spot in new orleans, la . We also need water, sewer and electric. Thanks
OK, I have to ask. Why would you post this on the Phoenix forum? Wouldn't you get more bites on the Louisiana forum?

OP. you might check out the RV parks. The one I used to live in when I was in FL had a huge conservation area on one side with nature trail, and an orange grove on another corner, and tenants were encouraged to use both areas for off-leash pets (friendly ones). Had to be on a leash elsewhere in the park. I'd be surprised if there weren't at least a few parks in PHX/Mesa that were set up with large pet areas.

Old 08-28-2009, 08:30 AM

1 posts, read 2,974 times
We have a 2300 sq ft home with 1.25 acre fenced in Queen Creek Az (Phoniex Area) would like to rent out to winter visitors ( Perfer couples). Plenty of room to park rigs.
Totally remodeled inside and out.
If interested [email]kstevens17@cox.net.

Last edited by Kirk Stevens; 08-28-2009 at 08:42 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area