Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2013, 07:37 PM

2,001 posts, read 2,513,965 times

Advertisements

Ran intellius report on my ex tenants. Guess what? They moved their landline to the mother, 2 houses down. The mother has her own land line. I suspect they probably moved their bills too. The post office doesn't have a forwarding address. I suspect they moved to an apartment in Lebo - just like the guy was looking for on FB: "anyone knows a cheap 2bd o rent in Mt. Lebanon?" - where they don;t pay utilities and moved all other magazine subscription and whatever to the mother's house. My guess. They can't be possibly be living there. That's a very small 2 bd house 980sq. ft. They can fit 2 kids and 4 adults in there. I'm curious to see if the lawyer says he can serve them there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2013, 07:40 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,083,010 times
I'll bet you they aren't living in Mt. Lebo. They moved their landline to the mother's house to establish residency so the children could remain in the school district.

Old 12-10-2013, 04:37 AM

This is what I think as well. I got some confusing report from Intellius. For the guy it shows topmost an address that doesn't exist physically. And a phone that doesn't exist either. but they can't be far bc they have to pick up the kids on daily basis from the grandma. so i told the lawyer to serve her there. she's listed as living with the in-laws. anyway she is the one i dealt with all the time.
so to me, the fact he put a fake address somewhere online, shows premeditation.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:49 PM

You will not believe this: tonight I went to Mt Lebanon's house to take all the carpet my contractor removed to the curb. To my utter surprise my basement was full of cat poop. I have cats and I know healthy cat poop from sick cat poop. There is another cat in the house. or maybe two. Who knows? And they are sick. I cleaned it up called Lebo animal control, got another cage. What kind of people are these, collecting pets, when they clearly know they cant care for them for 20 years and then moving and letting them behind. I mean I wasnt aware of them being trapped in the house. God knows how many days they went on without food or water. Cathy Hecker will hear about this tomorrow. These people should be punished to the max extent of the law.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:25 PM

They're probably hiding in the floor joists in the basement ceiling. Heck, they can hide anywhere. My cat once hide in a kitchen drawer. We were moving into a new place. I couldn't find her anywhere. I opened the drawer to unpack the silverware and there she was! She must have climbed up from the lower part of the cabinet. If they are afraid, they are hiding while you are there. You need to leave food and water out for them until you catch them.

Old 12-11-2013, 05:17 AM

632 posts, read 1,071,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XRiteMA98 View Post
You will not believe this: tonight I went to Mt Lebanon's house to take all the carpet my contractor removed to the curb. To my utter surprise my basement was full of cat poop. I have cats and I know healthy cat poop from sick cat poop. There is another cat in the house. or maybe two. Who knows? And they are sick. I cleaned it up called Lebo animal control, got another cage. What kind of people are these, collecting pets, when they clearly know they cant care for them for 20 years and then moving and letting them behind. I mean I wasnt aware of them being trapped in the house. God knows how many days they went on without food or water. Cathy Hecker will hear about this tomorrow. These people should be punished to the max extent of the law.
While I believe this whole thread is a bit...just odd...take a good look around the house and make sure nothing is open/no holes/etc. There's a chance they're finding a way inside the vacant house with the cold weather...they being cats, a raccoon, etc.

Old 12-11-2013, 06:32 AM

Thanks Hopes. I left food and water. Hopefully I'll catch them. I'm saying them because the tenant had 3 cats. So far I caught one. I thought they moved with the other two, but they didn't.
dtrtrggr13 all windows are closed, door are closed bc it's winter and the heat is running.

Old 12-11-2013, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Thanks Hopes. I left food and water. Hopefully I'll catch them. I'm saying them because the tenant had 3 cats. So far I caught one. I thought they moved with the other two, but they didn't.
I'd put out a litter box too. You need to give them somewhere to poop and pee.

Quote:
dtrtrggr13 all windows are closed, door are closed bc it's winter and the heat is running.
Look for other types of entrances too.

Old 12-11-2013, 06:50 AM

632 posts, read 1,071,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Look for other types of entrances too.
Crawl spaces, outlets/vents, etc. Speaking from personal experiences.

Old 12-11-2013, 08:34 AM

9,150 posts, read 10,898,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I'd put out a litter box too. You need to give them somewhere to poop and pee.
Which might draw them out from their hidey-hole. Also, have you left food out for them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh