Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2019, 07:25 AM

3,887 posts, read 5,517,350 times

Advertisements

I'm more curious about next year at this point with Ben back and this defense maintaining itself. This year to me is a test in resiliency and no real chance of making it far into the playoffs (if at all). This team certainly passed the resiliency test thus far. Such a bizarre season

Old 12-08-2019, 05:39 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Duck still undefeated. Big win on the road.

Old 12-08-2019, 06:26 PM

Location: Central Texas. Wait, I mean South Texas. Actually, both Central and South Texas
317 posts, read 573,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForYourLungsOnly View Post
I'm more curious about next year at this point with Ben back and this defense maintaining itself. This year to me is a test in resiliency and no real chance of making it far into the playoffs (if at all).
...spoken like a true loser. Let's just give up because we have more than two defeats. Yeah that's right, let's just give up on an entire NFL season because we are not winning with "style". The KC Chiefs just beat up the Patriots in New England. Baltimore is the team to beat in the AFC with their gimmick offense. But no, let's focus next year. Again, you are the definition of loser.

Old 12-08-2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben1234 View Post
...spoken like a true loser. Let's just give up because we have more than two defeats. Yeah that's right, let's just give up on an entire NFL season because we are not winning with "style". The KC Chiefs just beat up the Patriots in New England. Baltimore is the team to beat in the AFC with their gimmick offense. But no, let's focus next year. Again, you are the definition of loser.
It’s the definition of reality. If the Stiller’s get the 2nd WC, they’re a 1 and done team.

Gimmick offense? Pretty sure they have the 2nd best offensive stats in the league, and if the Ravens have anything to play for in the last game of the season, they’re going to spank us.

Old 12-08-2019, 06:46 PM

Location: Central Texas. Wait, I mean South Texas. Actually, both Central and South Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
It’s the definition of reality. If the Stiller’s get the 2nd WC, they’re a 1 and done team.

Gimmick offense? They have the best stats in the league.
The AFC is up for grabs. Houston just got spanked by the Broncos. The Texans beat the Patriots last week.
Anything can happen in the AFC.
This is all besides someone saying they are "more curious about next year". This isn't tee-ball. We either win right now, or we are a failure. Like I said, whoever says they are "more curious about next year"
is a loser.

Old 12-08-2019, 06:52 PM

Quote:
The AFC is up for grabs. Houston just got spanked by the Broncos. The Texans beat the Patriots last week.
Anything can happen in the AFC.
This is all besides someone saying they are "more curious about next year". This isn't tee-ball. We either win right now, or we are a failure. Like I said, whoever says they are "more curious about next year"
is a loser.
The AFC isn’t up for grabs for the Stiller’s. The Patriots, Chiefs, and Ravens will spank the Stiller’s, along with a very good chance the Bills and Texans will, also.

Yes, next year will be curious because they’re going nowhere this year.

The Stiller’s have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL this year. They’ll also likely lose 2 of their remaining games if the Ravens have anything to play for.

Old 12-08-2019, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Gimmick offense? Pretty sure they have the 2nd best offensive stats in the league, and if the Ravens have anything to play for in the last game of the season, they’re going to spank us.
Running QBs have come and gone quite regularly in NFL history. Just a few years ago RGIII was looking just as impressive as Lamar Jackson is now. All it takes is one good defensive game plan to thwart a running QB. Lamar Jackson is a small man (less than 200 lbs). He is going to take some major shots down the stretch. Who is their backup? Do the Ravens have a winning system, or just one athlete?

Old 12-08-2019, 07:01 PM

Quote:

The Stiller’s have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL this year.
I'm sure you have some facts to back up that statement.

Old 12-08-2019, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Running QBs have come and gone quite regularly in NFL history. Just a few years ago RGIII was looking just as impressive as Lamar Jackson is now. All it takes is one good defensive game plan to thwart a running QB. Lamar Jackson is a small man (less than 200 lbs). He is going to take some major shots down the stretch. Who is their backup? Do the Ravens have a winning system, or just one athlete?
Maybe in college, but NFL RGIII never looked as good as Jackson. He’s only the 2nd qb in NFL history to rush for 1000+ yards in a season.

Jackson is 6’2” and 212 pounds.

Why are you only focusing on the Ravens? The Chiefs and Pats will also spank the Stiller’s, and most likely the Bills and Texans.

The Stiller’s are all defense and got a huge special teams touchdown tonight. They’re going nowhere.

Old 12-08-2019, 07:05 PM

Quote:
I'm sure you have some facts to back up that statement.
Yep, and it’s been reported and talked about all season. You must not get much info on the team with you being in Texas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh