Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2023, 09:44 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Who is “they”? “They” this and “they” that who are these mythical characters? I live in the cities East End. I have never ever heard any of this language. It’s all made up in order to upset yourself?? Or what? People in the city are actually living life. You obviously have nothing going on with yourself.
Those that defend and enable criminals, vote for soft on crime political figures, those that are too scared to make a simple call to help even though they claim to know where killers reside and where young children get new in the box guns, those that say “F the police”, etc…

Interesting how you so often say you’ve never heard of such things and they have to be proven to you, as it also falls into the category of areas that don’t want police in them that’s been proven to you.

Living life saying something needs done, the streets are lined with meth and fentanyl, murders and shootings can happen anytime, etc…, and as far as the claim of nothing going on and living life, you’re here posting.

Old 03-06-2023, 09:55 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,961,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Those that defend and enable criminals, vote for soft on crime political figures, those that are too scared to make a simple call to help even though they claim to know where killers reside and where young children get new in the box guns, those that say “F the police”, etc…

Interesting how you so often say you’ve never heard of such things and they have to be proven to you, as it also falls into the category of areas that don’t want police in them that’s been proven to you.

Living life saying something needs done, the streets are lined with meth and fentanyl, murders and shootings can happen anytime, etc…, and as far as the claim of nothing going on and living life, you’re here posting.
Who is they? Name the local politicians that are soft on crime. Was there a campaign slogan? A commercial? I’m here posting during my down time but manage to see beauty in life and the world. I meant what I said.

Who are these mythical characters? It’s all made up. If you repeat it enough it somehow becomes reality in your miserable world. It’s sad.

Old 03-06-2023, 10:00 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Who is they? Name the local politicians that are soft on crime. Was there a campaign slogan? A commercial? I’m here posting during my down time but manage to see beauty in life and the world. I meant what I said.

Who are these mythical characters? It’s all made up. If you repeat it enough it somehow becomes reality in your miserable world. It’s sad.
Fetterman was before he all but became a vegetable, Peduto, Summer Lee, city council members, just to name a few, and big Ed isn’t doing anything to change it. Yet you’re still here versus taking your own advice and living life

Nah, I described them perfectly, but keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Einstein defined that perfectly.

Lol at miserable world. the truth is simply unpopular

Last edited by erieguy; 03-06-2023 at 10:08 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh