Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2022, 07:46 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,957,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
You’re the one that has no answer to my factual statements, so it’s obvious you’re just posting to post, need something to do, and falls into your funny assumptions about me, lol. But please do prove my statements wrong since you responded Ty my post with no?
Nothing that you post is fact based. It's all in the little ring around the rosey game that you play. There is no ending. Seek help because what you need is not here. This forum is enabling you from loving life.....a meaningful life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2022, 07:50 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Nothing that you post is fact based. It's all in the little ring around the rosey game that you play. There is no ending. Seek help because what you need is not here. This forum is enabling you from loving life.....a meaningful life.
Except I provided links containing facts. You once again got proven wrong as I never said what you claimed as you had the wrong poster and couldn’t figure it out even with me repeatedly telling you, lol….and you should certainly take your own advice…but please do post my statements about obesity and smoking and how they relate to Covid wrong, please do.

Just one of many in regards to obesity and the virus

https://www.science.org/content/arti...f-theyre-young

Just one of many in regards to smoking

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/news/2022/...id-19-outcomes

Old 12-15-2022, 07:39 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,957,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Except I provided links containing facts. You once again got proven wrong as I never said what you claimed as you had the wrong poster and couldn’t figure it out even with me repeatedly telling you, lol….and you should certainly take your own advice…but please do post my statements about obesity and smoking and how they relate to Covid wrong, please do.

Just one of many in regards to obesity and the virus

https://www.science.org/content/arti...f-theyre-young

Just one of many in regards to smoking

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/news/2022/...id-19-outcomes
Yawn

Old 12-15-2022, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Yawn
The truth is still unpopular, and still waiting for proof that what I said is wrong since you replied “no”?

Old 12-15-2022, 10:05 AM

987 posts, read 280,032 times
Over 13B COVID shots worldwide.

If antivaxxers were right, there should be millions of vaccine deaths, so many it couldn't be hidden.

But, you know, there aren't.

The antivax theories got a massive, robust real world test, and definitively failed.

Old 12-15-2022, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post

If antivaxxers were right, there should be millions of vaccine deaths, so many it couldn't be hidden.

The antivax theories got a massive, robust real world test, and definitively failed.
Lol. If the the fearmongers were right, most everyone who didn’t get the shot would be dead by now. Almost 3 years and they’re still crying. Must not be too confident in getting the shots, masking up, social distancing, etc..,, as they still fearmonger and cry for mandates. It especially cracks me up how they ignore my body my choice when it doesn’t fit their narrative and the millions of untested, unvaxxed, exempt from the shot illegals that have come and continue to come in. The hypocrisy is priceless.

Old 12-15-2022, 01:00 PM

Old 12-15-2022, 01:10 PM

Fearmongering folks into believing they were going to die if they didn’t get the shot definitely failed. Hence not everyone who hasn’t gotten the shot has died…yet folks continue to try to get folks to believe it, lol

Last edited by erieguy; 12-15-2022 at 01:33 PM..

Old 12-15-2022, 04:00 PM

Has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

Old 12-15-2022, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
Has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

Sure it does. Contrary to the fearmongering, all of those that have chosen not to get the shot haven’t died, as they made it sound like the plague, lol.

Never heard of folks claiming there were going to be or that there’s millions of deaths due to getting the shot.

Lol. Never said there was…but the unfounded claims are as usual great stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh