Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2023, 12:52 PM

987 posts, read 280,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I knew it wouldn’t take long. You obviously don’t have the “courage of your convictions” to answer the question due to your unfounded claim…but if you do come up with proof to it, it would be great to see it.
Haha. You first.

Old 04-14-2023, 01:06 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
Haha. You first.
Lol. I didn’t make the unfounded claim of illegal gerrymandering that you’re deflecting from proving, as you obviously have no proof to it.

Quote:
I agree, some of it is. But thankfully the old relic republicans will eventually be so unpopular that even illegal gerrymandering won’t be able to save them.

Old 04-19-2023, 06:11 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,992,063 times
Here he is. I know even back in my day 7th graders can speak much better than this AND they certainly learned to make eye contact. He is clearly reading something his handlers wrote and doesn't know what is going on really. I don't dislike him, but I feel sorry for someone that is being led in such a manner. He is being used. Probably by his wife and a few emotional handlers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylj9GB8EKCM

Old 04-20-2023, 05:26 AM

1,170 posts, read 537,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Here he is. I know even back in my day 7th graders can speak much better than this AND they certainly learned to make eye contact. He is clearly reading something his handlers wrote and doesn't know what is going on really. I don't dislike him, but I feel sorry for someone that is being led in such a manner. He is being used. Probably by his wife and a few emotional handlers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylj9GB8EKCM
this is fall of the roman empire level history we're watching

at first it was worth pointing out he freely admitted he had a stroke because he ignored his doctor's advice

and now it's worth pointing out that OVER TWO MILLION pennsylvanians actually voted for this

this country is finished - but it was a great ride while it lasted

Old 04-20-2023, 05:46 AM

987 posts, read 280,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUILD PENN SQUARE View Post
this is fall of the roman empire level history we're watching
this country is finished - but it was a great ride while it lasted

I know it looks like that now, but don't worry. The younger generation is already starting to vote in numbers big enough to finally wipe out the scourge of racist, dictator and theocracy loving republicans for good.

Old 04-20-2023, 07:26 AM

Quote:
I know it looks like that now, but don't worry. The younger generation is already starting to vote in numbers big enough to finally wipe out the scourge of racist, dictator and theocracy loving republicans for good.
Proof to this, and that these supposed meanie Republicans will be wiped out for good?

Old 04-20-2023, 07:29 AM

8,772 posts, read 5,065,317 times
Quote:
Instead you get demented old fools...who love rapist, muggers,carjackers, pedifiles.

Old 04-20-2023, 08:57 AM

2,401 posts, read 2,103,544 times
Saw the below quote on social media, blame the Repugs for running a **** candidate. Fetterman will either sink or swim, if he does a bad job there's always the next election. But this is spot on:

"Actually its a embarrassment to the republican party. He did very little campaigning from the basement and still beat Oz. What's that have to say bout the republican party? Better start running on something besides fear and lies"

Mastriano got trounced too. PA doesn't want MAGA candidates. GTFO with that tired crap, the R party as we know it is in shambles and better get with the times.

Old 04-20-2023, 09:39 AM

1,170 posts, read 537,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcider View Post
Saw the below quote on social media, blame the Repugs for running a **** candidate. Fetterman will either sink or swim, if he does a bad job there's always the next election. But this is spot on:

"Actually its a embarrassment to the republican party. He did very little campaigning from the basement and still beat Oz. What's that have to say bout the republican party? Better start running on something besides fear and lies"

Mastriano got trounced too. PA doesn't want MAGA candidates. GTFO with that tired crap, the R party as we know it is in shambles and better get with the times.
it's an embarrassment to both parties and to the nation as a whole

Old 04-20-2023, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUILD PENN SQUARE View Post
it's an embarrassment to both parties and to the nation as a whole
Bingo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh