Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2023, 10:58 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,956,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol at “white assumptions”. If you know where the shooters reside and give the information anonymously, you’re obviously not going to be testifying. You’re simply providing information for the authorities and powers that be can used to lead them to the killers and conduct the investigation. Folks that are even scared of that obviously live in fear anyway, yet continue to say something needs done. Anonymous tips are given all the time and in no way means having to testify unless one wants to.
Did you read my post? Did you understand the post? Obviously not. Anonymous?? How laughable is that?

Old 04-17-2023, 11:02 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,196,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Did you read my post? Did you understand the post? Obviously not. Anonymous?? How laughable is that?
I certainly did and you obviously ignored mine as anonymous tips happen all the time, and dropping letters in the mailbox addressed to the powers that be providing information is as anonymous as it gets. But sure, keep saying something needs done, murders can happen at any time, etc…, while expecting others to do something but being too scared to do anything about it. The hypocrisy simply enables it to continue, along with voting for the folks that continue to turn these violent losers loose.

Old 04-17-2023, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Out of touch? Ask someone who has a "good citizen" testify as a witness against him what that "good citizen" is.

I taught too many kids who would administer a beat down to anyone who even looked like they'd talk about anything.
What does the kids you taught have to do with anything. Ive taught and interacted with children all of my life. Children from all backgrounds. I do not have to ask anyone anything. I am not confused.

Old 04-17-2023, 11:07 AM

Quote:
I certainly did and you obviously ignored mine as anonymous tips happen all the time, and dropping letters in the mailbox addressed to the powers that be providing information is as anonymous as it gets. But sure, keep saying something needs done, murders can happen at any time, etc…, while expecting others to do something but being too scared to do anything about it. The hypocrisy simply enables it to continue.
Do you think this is not occurring? Are you in the know? It could be that the murderer(s) are already dead or in custody for other crimes. If you shoot up an Air BNB full of innocent suburban children....you most likely did other $#it. Often times the news will provide updates and inform the public that the suspect is already in custody for an unrelated crime. You are mad at someone or something but its not this issue here. There is obviously something eating you up inside. What is it? Are you OK and does everything seem hopeless?

Old 04-17-2023, 11:08 AM

45,344 posts, read 60,522,810 times
Quote:
What does the kids you taught have to do with anything. Ive taught and interacted with children all of my life. Children from all backgrounds. I do not have to ask anyone anything. I am not confused.
You are if you don't know the global definition of "snitch" and ascribe it to only the drug trade.

In the overall scheme of things I don't really give a rat's ass what happens in, or to, Pittsburgh or even Pennsylvania. The only reason I look is because the family still has mineral rights in the area and some things do/will impact those.

Old 04-17-2023, 11:12 AM

Quote:
You are if you don't know the global definition of "snitch" and ascribe it to only the drug trade.
We are not referring to the global definition of snitch. We are referring to the "hood" definition and you got it wrong. Similar to the "hood" definition of WOKE that white right wing extremist hijacked and tried to change the meaning. WOKE was never political.

Old 04-17-2023, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Do you think this is not occurring? Are you in the know? It could be that the murderer(s) are already dead or in custody for other crimes. If you shoot up an Air BNB full of innocent suburban children....you most likely did other $#it. Often times the news will provide updates and inform the public that the suspect is already in custody for an unrelated crime. You are mad at someone or something but its not this issue here. There is obviously something eating you up inside. What is it? Are you OK and does everything seem hopeless?
So back to deflection and strawman arguments as it’s obvious the shooters haven’t been caught hence the article. There’s nothing from stopping you to providing anonymous letters and letting the police and powers that be investigate versus assuming the suspect is/was in for an unrelated crime.

The neverending projection towards others as you describe yourself, though knowing where a killer is and doing nothing about it enabling them to do it again is certainly something I wouldn’t live with, so perhaps that’s why your projection continues

Old 04-17-2023, 11:13 AM

Quote:
So back to deflection and strawman arguments as it’s obvious the shooters haven’t been caught hence the article. There’s nothing from stopping you to providing anonymous letters and letting the police and powers that be investigate versus assuming the suspect is/was in for an unrelated crime.

The neverending projection towards others as you describe yourself, though knowing where a killer is and doing nothing about it enabling them to do it again is certainly something I wouldn’t live with, so perhaps that’s why your projection continues
No

Old 04-17-2023, 11:14 AM

Quote:
No
Bingo…they haven’t been caught, hence the article, and you’ve done nothing about it while knowing where they reside, and they’ve been enabled to continue to walk the streets.

Old 04-17-2023, 11:26 AM

Quote:

In the overall scheme of things I don't really give a rat's ass what happens in, or to, Pittsburgh or even Pennsylvania. The only reason I look is because the family still has mineral rights in the area and some things do/will impact those.

And many things are affected/impacted by the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh