Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2023, 12:49 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
I have never praised anyone. I do not have love affairs with the police or politicians. I knew Edward prior to his political career and that is it. Ive never been a d!(& rider.
Except you have as you’ve commented multiple times on what a great job Big Ed is doing.

Old 04-17-2023, 12:49 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,961,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Why would you vote and praise Big Ed if you don’t trust him to lead an investigation with anonymous letters placed in a mail receptacle with information to help get the killer/s?

You can DM me the info and I’ll do it from here. I have no problem helping with any investigation to help get a killer/s.
Did Edward Gainey somehow become law enforcement? Did you ask other mayors the same question? Violence in urban centers is nothing new and Edward is not your magic negro. Sorry.

Old 04-17-2023, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Did Edward Gainey somehow become law enforcement? Did you ask other mayors the same question? Violence in urban centers is nothing new and Edward is not your magic negro. Sorry.
He’s in charge of law enforcement, and will be picking the new Chief.

Why you don’t trust him to lead an investigation with info from anonymous letters placed in a mail receptacle with information to help get the killer/s?

No reason to ask other mayors as this article is about Pittsburgh, so just more deflection on your part.

Nope, urban violence is nothing new, yet it’s skyrocketed during his tenure and there’s no arrests made in regards to this shooting that you say you have info to.

Old 04-17-2023, 01:13 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,992,063 times
Quote:
then dumped in ditches. But you do not know the meaning of "snitch" A snitch is a partner in crime usually the drug trade. The drug dealer gets caught and testifies against the crime organization that he or she was a part of.

A snitch is NOT a witness testifying in a random murder case. This is another one of those out of touch white assumptions. Fearing for your life and protecting your family is a totally different scenario. Not to long ago witnesses would come forth and the police would sloppily inform the accused of the witness or publish the name of the witness in print. The centuries old and warranted distrust of the police lead to where we are today. The police is not friendly to certain communities.
You know you have the opportunity to really tell it like it is and maybe we would get it. I know for a fact from my many black friends in the hood that if they go away for a week, they would NEVER tell their neighbors because they would be robbed. They just go away and no one knows.

This is your time to say something. Why is no one coming forward with the killers? We all know they know who did it. Why? Scared? I don't blame them, but at some point you should go on vacation and telll your neighbors to look out after your home.

If I am wrong, tell me why. Stop attacking someone that has been around. I have hung out in Gandy's and more. Way more. I hung out with Sly Jock and others from back then. Loved that guy!

Stop attacking people and just say things plainly. I don't hate anyone. I can't. I am trying to understand what is going on. At this stage it doesn't make sense to me. People are afraid of those shooters. I get that. The community as a whole needs to stand together against crime, like we do.

Old 04-17-2023, 01:13 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,396,252 times
If i remember correctly the police said there were 20 some cameras that took video of the scene. They were security, doorbell and dash cams from cars that had bump sensors. Is it possible that the police are ignoring this case because there is no chance of a minor getting punished. I couldn't see with hundreds of witnesses and multiple video cameras that these kids couldn't be identified. Every child at that party who is still in school has a recent picture from school. A little leg work should be able to identify every kid there. Start charging them with being at that party and someone will flip.

Old 04-17-2023, 01:14 PM

Quote:

Why you don’t trust him to lead an investigation with info from anonymous letters placed in a mail receptacle with information to help get the killer/s?

No reason to ask other mayors as this article is about Pittsburgh, so just more deflection on your part.

Nope, urban violence is nothing new, yet it’s skyrocketed during his tenure and there’s no arrests made in regards to this shooting that you say you have info to.
Is Mayor Edward Gainey a detective or a part of law enforcement. I am responsible for hiring people but I could never ever perform the job function. No

Old 04-17-2023, 01:15 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,396,252 times
Quote:
Silly me i thought big ed was in charge of the police department.

Old 04-17-2023, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Is Mayor Edward Gainey a detective or a part of law enforcement. I am responsible for hiring people but I could never ever perform the job function. No
The strawman arguments and deflection never gets old. Big Ed is in charge of law enforcement and delegating to them. Unfortunately, Big Ed has proven to be incompetent as county police have come in to help him…and you obviously don’t trust him to lead an investigation as you won’t provide him with anonymous info to a killing.

Of course not, you’re scared of even dropping anonymous letters in a mail receptacle much less the criminals knowing who helped put them behind bars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
Silly me i thought big ed was in charge of the police department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
If i remember correctly the police said there were 20 some cameras that took video of the scene. They were security, doorbell and dash cams from cars that had bump sensors. Is it possible that the police are ignoring this case because there is no chance of a minor getting punished. I couldn't see with hundreds of witnesses and multiple video cameras that these kids couldn't be identified. Every child at that party who is still in school has a recent picture from school. A little leg work should be able to identify every kid there. Start charging them with being at that party and someone will flip.
Certainly makes one wonder, especially since someone that has information to who did it but won’t share it, and also claims to know where children are getting new in the box guns. No reason it couldn’t be a minor/s responsible, especially with the huge amount of juvenile violence we’ve seen.

Old 04-17-2023, 01:36 PM

Quote:

Predecessor’s? Violence has always been here

Old 04-17-2023, 01:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
You know you have the opportunity to really tell it like it is and maybe we would get it. I know for a fact from my many black friends in the hood that if they go away for a week, they would NEVER tell their neighbors because they would be robbed. They just go away and no one knows.

This is your time to say something. Why is no one coming forward with the killers? We all know they know who did it. Why? Scared? I don't blame them, but at some point you should go on vacation and telll your neighbors to look out after your home.

If I am wrong, tell me why. Stop attacking someone that has been around. I have hung out in Gandy's and more. Way more. I hung out with Sly Jock and others from back then. Loved that guy!

Stop attacking people and just say things plainly. I don't hate anyone. I can't. I am trying to understand what is going on. At this stage it doesn't make sense to me. People are afraid of those shooters. I get that. The community as a whole needs to stand together against crime, like we do.
You do not have any black friends. This is the token white response to black issues. Black friends would not sit around and discuss inner city social issues. Especially if the so called “black friends” are from a different demographic. Working and middle class families do not sit around discussing inner city dysfunctional behavior. We may discuss current events but this life is for the living. You do not have any real black friends. Imaginary maybe?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh