Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2023, 01:42 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
You do not have any black friends. This is the token white response to black issues. Black friends would not sit around and discuss inner city social issues. Especially if the so called “black friends” are from a different demographic. Working and middle class families do not sit around discussing inner city dysfunctional behavior. We may discuss current events but this life is for the living. You do not have any real black friends. Imaginary maybe?
Lol at “token white behavior” to deflect because you’re too scared to give anonymous information to help catch a killer/s…while you’ve been sitting around discussing inner city dysfunctional behavior, so by your definition leaves you out as working and middle class.

Quote:
Predecessor’s? Violence has always been here
Keep that deflection rolling as the truth continues to be unpopular. I don’t recall you saying something needs done, the streets are paved with meth and fentanyl, murders can happen anywhere and anytime, etc…, under a predecessor. I also don’t recall a predecessor being so incompetent that county police have had to come in to bail them out.

Last edited by erieguy; 04-17-2023 at 01:51 PM..

Old 04-17-2023, 01:46 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,958,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
You know you have the opportunity to really tell it like it is and maybe we would get it. I know for a fact from my many black friends in the hood that if they go away for a week, they would NEVER tell their neighbors because they would be robbed. They just go away and no one knows.

This is your time to say something. Why is no one coming forward with the killers? We all know they know who did it. Why? Scared? I don't blame them, but at some point you should go on vacation and telll your neighbors to look out after your home.

If I am wrong, tell me why. Stop attacking someone that has been around. I have hung out in Gandy's and more. Way more. I hung out with Sly Jock and others from back then. Loved that guy!

Stop attacking people and just say things plainly. I don't hate anyone. I can't. I am trying to understand what is going on. At this stage it doesn't make sense to me. People are afraid of those shooters. I get that. The community as a whole needs to stand together against crime, like we do.
Who died and left me the responsibility of hood informant? There is nothing stopping you from passing on assumptions and hearsay.

Old 04-17-2023, 01:52 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
Who died and left me the responsibility of hood informant? There is nothing stopping you from passing on assumptions and hearsay.
You don't need to attack me. If you were my neighbor, you could actually trust me to uphold the law. Imagine what that would be like. You can do better. Buy a home around my area. You'll see.

Old 04-17-2023, 01:54 PM

Quote:
You don't need to attack me. If you were my neighbor, you could actually trust me to uphold the law. Imagine what that would be like. You can do better. Buy a home around my area. You'll see.
They admit to living in fear as it is in giving information, even anonymously, so leaving their area would never happen.

Old 04-17-2023, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol at “token white behavior” to deflect because you’re too scared to give anonymous information to help catch a killer/s…while you’ve been sitting around discussing inner city dysfunctional behavior, so by your definition leaves you out as working and middle class.

Keep that deflection rolling as the truth continues to be unpopular. I don’t recall you saying something needs done, the streets are paved with meth and fentanyl, murders can happen anywhere and anytime, etc…, under a predecessor. I also don’t recall a predecessor being so incompetent that county police have had to come in to bail them out.
No and no

Old 04-17-2023, 02:26 PM

Quote:
No and no
Except yes, as you’ve proven what I said with your own words as you’re discussing it here now, won’t provide anonymous info, have clamored the complaints I provided, yet you choose not do do anything to help with the violence.

Old 04-17-2023, 02:28 PM

Quote:
I have wonderful neighbors. No hate or malice over here. The love is genuine. If your neighbors are anything like you…..I’ll pass.

Old 04-17-2023, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Except yes, as you’ve proven it by discussing it here, won’t provide anonymous info, have clamored the complaints I provided, yet you choose not do do anything to help with the violence.
You have to be out of your mind. Reread your post. Do you think I am responsible for fighting crime? Lol In the city of Pittsburgh across town from my modest home? You seem to suffer from selective amnesia. I’ve posted exactly what I do for my neighborhood and city numerous times. I’m proactive and really couldn’t work in corrections or policing. I do not have criminals in my family and I do not associate with them ….. My work may involve contact with a felon or criminal but that is mainly in a courtroom setting.

I do a lot to help with violence…..proactively.

Last edited by wpipkins2; 04-17-2023 at 02:48 PM..

Old 04-17-2023, 02:49 PM

Quote:
You have to be out of your mind. Reread your post. Do you think I am responsible for fighting crime? Lol In the city of Pittsburgh across town from my modest home? You seem to suffer from selective amnesia. I’ve posted exactly what I do for my neighborhood and city numerous times. I’m proactive and really couldn’t work in corrections or policing. I do not have criminals in my family and I do not associate with them ….. My work may involve contact with a felon or criminal but that is mainly in a courthouse setting.

I do a lot to help with violence…..proactively.
There goes that projection and deflection again as I never said you were responsible for solving crime. You came here saying you know where the killers reside, and that you know where children are getting new in the box guns. You clamored something needs done, murders can happen anytime and anywhere, the streets are lined with meth and fentanyl, Big Ed and the community leaders have been asking for help for a year, yet you choose to do nothing to help, including putting anonymous letters in a mail receptacle because you’re scared to do something.

You claim to do things for the city and your neighborhood, yet you expect others to do something to help with the violence, but not in this case.

Interesting, as you say you know where these criminals reside and where children get guns so you obviously know those that do associate with them, if not yourself, or you wouldn’t have such information.

Sure thing, yet you refuse to do anything about this violence in regards to the article while having information to do something

Old 04-17-2023, 02:49 PM

Quote:
There goes that projection and deflection again as I never said you were responsible for solving crime. You came here saying you know where the killers reside, and that you know where children are getting new in the box guns. You clamored something needs done, murders can happen anytime and anywhere, the streets are lined with meth and fentanyl, Big Ed and the community leaders have been asking for help for a year, yet you choose to do nothing to help, including putting anonymous letters in a mail receptacle because you’re scared to do something.

Yet while saying what you supposedly do for your neighborhoods and city, you expect others to do something to help with the violence you refuse to.

Interesting, as you say you know where these criminals reside and where children get guns so you obviously know those that do associate with them, if not yourself or you wouldn’t have such information.

Sure thing, yet you refuse to do anything about this
No
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh