Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2010, 11:46 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,139,204 times

Advertisements

My man Obama doesnt have time for all these cry babies and people that are job slackers. A good soldier keeps his mouth shut and takes his orders. The general needs to hit the road....Maybe he can team up with Rush Limpballs///lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2010, 12:06 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
My man Obama doesnt have time for all these cry babies and people that are job slackers. A good soldier keeps his mouth shut and takes his orders. The general needs to hit the road....Maybe he can team up with Rush Limpballs///lol
A good General looks out for the men and women risking their lives under his command. Something the current commander-in-chief has failed to grasp himself.

Our Generals on the ground should be fighting wars and not expected to be the PR pointmen for an incompetant administration.

Old 06-23-2010, 12:16 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times
Most of the comments in the article is from the Generals assistants and not from him.

What is wrong with someone telling the truth anymore?

We all know Obama is totally incompetent about making good sound decisions and the General knows it as well.

Watch Obama closely as he is treading some deep water here.

McCrystal is an American hero and if Obama steps on him, it will turn the entire military against Obama. If he does the wrong thing, OBAMA will cause us to lose both wars and the war on terror.

The ball is in Obamas court, lets see if he screws it up.

Old 06-23-2010, 12:43 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Most of the comments in the article is from the Generals assistants and not from him.

What is wrong with someone telling the truth anymore?

We all know Obama is totally incompetent about making good sound decisions and the General knows it as well.

Watch Obama closely as he is treading some deep water here.

McCrystal is an American hero and if Obama steps on him, it will turn the entire military against Obama. If he does the wrong thing, OBAMA will cause us to lose both wars and the war on terror.

The ball is in Obamas court, lets see if he screws it up.
I can't see this narcissist-in-chief allowing the General to save face in round two of their public disagreements. I cannot see the General cowering to Obama, being his whipping boy and returning to the front with any respect or authority over his command. As far as Obama is concerned the troops be d*mned.

Old 06-23-2010, 01:18 AM

57 posts, read 81,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Plains_Retired View Post
Can my dog can run as VP? She's pretty smart and could definitely win in a battle of wits with Biden.
Yeah but can your dog cuss?

Old 06-23-2010, 04:57 AM

563 posts, read 518,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
Who cares what the GOP will say, they will always complain, that is what they do. Their VP nominee was Sarah Palin for christ's sake, need I say more.
Lets try to use the brain a little bit. Why was Palin the VP nominee? Would you want to take office? I wouldn't want that job right now. So now you got to ask, did Obama win the election because of his intellect and great political career? OR, did the opposition just hand it to him to let him crash and burn on his own? I think the later......he is doing a great job at destroying our country. Need I say more?

Old 06-23-2010, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
This is what you get when progress is made in only one direction on a multi-frontiered field of battle. If Obama were Clinton he could have emptied the White House and asked for the resignations of every ranking military leader and it would not have caused a 200 point slide of the DOW Jones. Obama has been working in a nest of vipers because his every move is weighed on racial grounds. If he acts strong he is an angry black man. I laugh at the idea of having Michelle ax him. She is hated by most because she is perceived as an angry black woman. When some dirty work needs doing though you aren't afraid to use the mojo. I've been there myself. I was put in charge of a department and immediately the top brass came over and told me there were insubordinate members of my team that wouldn't be taking my orders and I was to let it be. Dismissing them was not an option. Obama was pressured to give McCrystal all this rope just as he was pressured to give Hillary the SOS seat. Obama weak? He is the strongest man I have ever seen. His heart is HUGE. Some of you wouldn't know strength if it came on to your girlfriend and invited you to watch.

H
Well, it looks like the only racist here is YOU
And as far as Michele being hated for being an "angry black woman" is false. She is disliked by many because she is a racist moron.

Don't worry, November 2nd will be here soon enough, so you will be able to talk about how racist we all are when the Dems lose most of their seats and your beloved Pelosi is in tears.

Since you seem to be swinging from Obamas jock, let me pose my question to you being nobody else can answer it....WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE FOR THE GOOD OF THIS COUNTRY?
(theme song for Jeopardy playing over and over and over and over and over waiting for an answer)

Old 06-23-2010, 05:08 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,040,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Harry Truman recognized that fact which is why he fired General McCarthur.
Truman put up wiht McCarthur's insubordination for a very long time before finally firing him.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:08 AM

I love how we should fire this guy for stating what he is seeing. On one hand, he is fighting a war over there of which there must be work to do since Obama has not brought them home yet, but yet, the Dems want Congress to shoot down the $33 Million to go to help the boys and girls at war defending us over there, yet on the same hand Oslama bin Obama wants to send millions to Hamas instead. Yeah, he is a brilliant person running or destroying our Country.....mmmmmm Hamas..isn't that the stuff you spread on a cracker.......of wait, that is Hummus....Maybe Obama will bow down before a container of that and say he is sorry.

But Obama shouldn't have time to meet up with General McCrystal, doesn't he have his 8th or 9th round of golf to play and another vacation to take?

Old 06-23-2010, 05:09 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Storm View Post
Well, it looks like the only racist here is YOU
And as far as Michele being hated for being an "angry black woman" is false. She is disliked by many because she is a racist moron.

Don't worry, November 2nd will be here soon enough, so you will be able to talk about how racist we all are when the Dems lose most of their seats and your beloved Pelosi is in tears.

Since you seem to be swinging from Obamas jock, let me pose my question to you being nobody else can answer it....WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE FOR THE GOOD OF THIS COUNTRY?
(theme song for Jeopardy playing over and over and over and over and over waiting for an answer)

sour grapes, need a bit of cheese for your whine? LOL to get back on topic.....I hope obama accepts the general's resignation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies