Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2010, 04:09 PM

46,968 posts, read 26,011,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The Congressional Record, Cornell University, and the Yale Review (just a few examples) are made up?
The cited content's relevance to the debate at hand is what is made up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2010, 04:41 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
I am gladhe doesn't release it to feed into your requests....Here he is Commander in Chief, President of the United States, one of the most powerful men in the world and won an election fair and square without recount .
Don't forget to THANK Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton for rounding up people who NEVER VOTED and bought them pizza and gave them a ride to the polls. Ah, and while your at it THANK ACORN for there part in cheating the system. Wonder if those weren't involved if he would have won.

Old 09-01-2010, 05:29 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Don't forget to THANK Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton for rounding up people who NEVER VOTED and bought them pizza and gave them a ride to the polls. :
i'm really curious how you see this as an anti-christian act. honestly.

Old 09-01-2010, 05:37 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,085,613 times
Quote:
Don't forget to THANK Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton for rounding up people who NEVER VOTED and bought them pizza and gave them a ride to the polls. Ah, and while your at it THANK ACORN for there part in cheating the system. Wonder if those weren't involved if he would have won.
So... I guess we can be reasonably certain not that your issue with Obama is not really his eligibility.

I'm shocked.

Old 09-01-2010, 07:18 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
They had typewriters in 1936.

That one has an actual signature in ink.
How do you know this is an original and how can you tell over the internet that it is signed in ink? There is no stamp/seal on it. Surely the doctor is dead by now, can't vouch for his signature. Has the governor of the area verified this?

Quote:
The Canal Zone was a US Possesion, that and the fact the birth took place at a military hospital makes the records available under the Freedom of Information Act (which is a federal law).
Untrue, as posted later.

Quote:
May I introduce you to a concept called chronological time?
May I introduce you to the TOS? No personal attacks!

Quote:
Those records were obtained 1999, before the first primaries were even held and before Bush or Gore were officially nominated to represent their respective parties.

Neither Bush nor Gore had the opportunity to voluntarily release their transcripts, since someone pre-empted that opportunity for them.

Still, Clinton, Carter and Reagan (and even Bush) did voluntarily release their transcripts and did not take legal action to prevent their release. I do have an interest when someone takes legal action to block the release of their records, as that should send up "red flags" especially when that individual ran on a platform of "change" and stated repeatedly that his administration would be the most open administration ever.

And then that same president turns around and takes legal action to block the release of White House visitor logs (on the basis of, um, "national security").

Please post Carter and Clinton's transcripts from a credible source.

Please post a credible source showing Obama too legal action to block the release of his records. All college records are "blocked", "sealed", whatever you want to call it.

Quote:
If that were true, he would not have graduated.

I'm not hung up on the "A-B-C" thing and I view "C" as average. Very few people got an "A" in the classes I taught, maybe only 5 or 6 students out of 30 to 100 (depending on the class I got saddled with).

You seem to have a problem differentiating between someone who does not release their transcripts and someone who takes legal action to ensure that they are never released.

One of those things is not like the others...

(that's the song they sing on Sesame Street)
McCain's grades were good enough for him to graduate, barely.

I might remind you again of the TOS. I guess I have to quote them this time:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/faq/9...rum-rules.html

Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i'm really curious how you see this as an anti-christian act. honestly.
I don't think I mentioned anti-christian. I was talking about voting!!

Old 09-01-2010, 09:06 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,063,721 times
Quote:
I don't think I mentioned anti-christian. I was talking about voting!!
Oh Lord...Please help our sister today...

Old 09-01-2010, 09:11 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,063,721 times
Quote:
Okay if they NEVER VOTED how could they effect an election that was won by a Landslide!!!!! Are more importantly how did that effect you???Seriously... Just realize that your complaints do not change the out come of the election. President Obama is STILL Commander in Chief, He is still the most Powerful man in the Western hemisphere, and most importantly He is still running this country!! Just as he is a black man in the Oval office today--He will be the same black man in the Oval Office tommorrow!!

Old 09-01-2010, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
So... I guess we can be reasonably certain not that your issue with Obama is not really his eligibility.

I'm shocked.
Don't be shocked, he has an interesting past. Just surprised at all the people who are falling or are for his agenda for America. If you have kids or plan to you should be also.

He does a good job hiding his agenda behind ice cream and bicycles.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
Okay if they NEVER VOTED how could they effect an election that was won by a Landslide!!!!! Are more importantly how did that effect you???Seriously... Just realize that your complaints do not change the out come of the election. President Obama is STILL Commander in Chief, He is still the most Powerful man in the Western hemisphere, and most importantly He is still running this country!! Just as he is a black man in the Oval office today--He will be the same black man in the Oval Office tommorrow!!
Please they had people by the bus loads. If you wasn't watching I can't explain it to you. Has nothing with him being a black man so get off your high horse, is this the best you can do???

He could be pink and I would still not like his agenda!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies