Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 09:17 AM

475 posts, read 571,692 times

Advertisements

A ton of people inside the country hate "us."

I'll add my name to that list.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2010, 09:18 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,373,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Terrorists were the ones who attacked this country and the American people. Not "Islam". They were terrorists who happened to be Islamic.
Using that logic there should been some Jews, Catholics, Presbyterians, etc. at the controls of the planes as well.

My mistake, those groups were all in the back of the planes and on the ground AKA VICTIMS.

So if not inspired by islamic teachings, what was it? Last time I checked they all pray to allah.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:18 AM

3,266 posts, read 5,639,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aran View Post

How many people did you lose when Christian terrorists attacked the Oklahoma City Building, the day Christianity declared war on America?
This has to be the most idiotic post I have ever read on these forums and I have read some doosies!

This does not even work even with a remote stretch.

Does anyone even remember the KC bombers mentioning their faith as the reason for the bombing ... I seem to remember them saying it was because the Fed Gubmint was getting overbearing and cited Ruby Ridge and Waco as examples!

Stupidy and anti Christian hate at its zenith!!!

Old 09-11-2010, 09:20 AM

I lost nobody but do remember the defeaning silence from mainstream Islam!

Old 09-11-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTex View Post
This has to be the most idiotic post I have ever read on these forums and I have read some doosies!

This does not even work even with a remote stretch.

Does anyone even remember the KC bombers mentioning their faith as the reason for the bombing ... I seem to remember them saying it was because the Fed Gubmint was getting overbearing and cited Ruby Ridge and Waco as examples!

Stupidy and anti Christian hate at its zenith!!!
Sort of how the last nine years have been anti-Muslim hate, eh? Sucks to see someone turn the tables a hair.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
A ton of people inside the country hate "us."

I'll add my name to that list.

Hate is such a becoming characteristic! It is awesome that you boast of your's.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:22 AM

6,612 posts, read 12,847,706 times
Quote:
Sort of how the last nine years have been anti-Muslim hate, eh? Sucks to see someone turn the tables a hair.

Do you really need to derail a thread just to spew your hate?

Old 09-11-2010, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Just take note of my first post for my sentiments.

It does not suck to me ... I just shake my head at the idiocy of both posts!

Old 09-11-2010, 09:23 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,467,427 times
Quote:
I'm only talking domestic issues. Foreign policy is a whole different can of worms.
No. The subject of this thread is 9/11. You started on your rant defending the terrorists actions. Now back them up with some facts that involve the reasons why the US government practices tyranny and how we brought the attack on ourselves because that's exactly what you're attempting to do.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
No. The subject of this thread is 9/11. You started on your rant defending the terrorists actions. Now back them up with some facts that involve the reasons why the US government practices tyranny and how we brought the attack on ourselves because that's exactly what you're attempting to do.
Wow, talk about putting words in the mouth of another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies