Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2010, 05:40 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,219,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
Someone needs a lesson in THE FEMALE ANATOMY! HA HA

Wow, this explains it all folks. The conversation can end because if you don't even know HOW babies are made and where they incubate, then you have no business talking about reproductive rights.

Go back to school kid!
HA HA HA
Eevee who claims a woman can get pregnant on he own without a mans sperm

Old 12-03-2010, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
please go google parthenogenesis and don't assume homo sapiens, like some other species of vertebrates, can't evolve to use this method of reproduction.

it is far more possible for a female to reproduce w/o a male's sperm than it is for a male to reproduce w/o a female's egg
Name me one woman that has evolved into this type of rerpoduction

Old 12-03-2010, 05:43 PM

I need to go out for the evening enjoy your man hating thread

Old 12-03-2010, 05:45 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,340,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
It takes 2 to make a baby yet you have claimed it does not. Before you worry about abortion better learn the facts of life
it currently requires two to create a baby (technically, though a male doesn't even need to be present or physically partake in the act), but it takes ONLY ONE PERSON to bring that person to viability.

YOU seem to be quite clueless about reproduction. there is ZERO point in reproduction if the offspring isn't viable. sperm is useless and serves ZERO purpose if a female doesn't bring the offspring to viability. viability is the key here, not the actual act of conception. no point in conceiving if the offspring won't even be able to draw in oxygen, reproduce, or do anything else that doesn't make it a parasite

Old 12-03-2010, 05:46 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,126,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
As I have said I am in fact pro-choice. I just don't believe that the state should fund an abortion unless it is in the event of rape or incest. No women had much of a choice in those matters.
The only time the state funds part of an abortion cost is if the woman qualifies for prenatal health care anyway. It is cheaper for the state to pay for an abortion than labor and delivery. Mine was 38K for L&D, $300 for an abortion. Hmmm... which is better for taxpayers?

Old 12-03-2010, 05:50 PM

Quote:
How does a new born get food without an adult or mother?
You claim a woman can get pregant without a mans sperm. Need to get that checked out first
seriously?

a child could fee a baby. any human being that is not the mother can feed a baby. a wolf could feed a baby. machines via feeding tubes and IVs can feed a baby.

FAIL

15,700 posts, read 17,038,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
With the exception of rape or incest the woman had a lot of choice getting pregnant.
Birth control. Its been around for a long long time.
Condom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_oral_contraceptive_pill

As I have said I am in fact pro-choice. I just don't believe that the state should fund an abortion unless it is in the event of rape or incest. No women had much of a choice in those matters.
I don't like paying for women who deliberately have baby after baby and live on welfare..............why can't I opt out of paying for them?

People who don't believe in our wars still have to pay taxes to fund them........why should funding abortions be any different?

People who are against the death penalty still have to pay taxes to carry it out.............why should paying taxes for abortion be any different?

Since when should people be able to opt out of paying taxes just because they don't like how the money is spent?

Why should pro-lifers be coddled and given special rights when deciding how their tax dollars are spent?

3,257 posts, read 6,126,430 times
Quote:
I need to go out for the evening enjoy your man hating thread

Hate men? I live with 2, in fact, I created a man, have you?

Old 12-03-2010, 05:51 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,214,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
The only time the state funds part of an abortion cost is if the woman qualifies for prenatal health care anyway. It is cheaper for the state to pay for an abortion than labor and delivery. Mine was 38K for L&D, $300 for an abortion. Hmmm... which is better for taxpayers?
$300.00? Then let the woman or her man put it on their credit card.
How much does an evening out, wining and dining cost? They had the money for that.
say 360.00 with interest. 1 dollar a day for a year.
by 9 months? call it 40 cents a day with change saved up for the next time.

Old 12-03-2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
[SIZE=2]first a single sperm will not live 60 years .
Sounds like you need a fact of life talk. see a sperm is not a human a sperm has the same DNA as the man.
An egg is not a human it has the same DNA as the mother.
[/SIZE]Human fertilization is the union of a human egg and sperm usually occurring in the uterin tube
Fertilization occurs when the nuclei of a sperm and an egg fuse. The successful fusion of gametes form a new organism.
Now there a completel different human from the sperm and eggs DNA.
it ha sit own life its own DNA.

Please note unlike what you claimed it can not be done without a mans sperm and womans egg.
LOL, you're so condescending, yet you make NO sense! you really need to take a course in biology and reproduction. trust me, you'll learn something that will help you discuss matters of reproduction in the future
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies