Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 12:47 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,030,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Which of course is why we spend American blood & $$$ to bring democracy to them, right?
such a waste...........................................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2010, 12:53 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,490,389 times
I doubt that profiling ever happens. Not even when one of these plots is successful. There will always be one birdbrain mouthpiece to say "we can't profile".

There's blood all over their hands.

We simply need to outlaw it as a cult.

That's all. One sweep of every mosque in the nation and round them up and be done with it.

Old 12-08-2010, 12:53 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,050,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by womanlady View Post
He goes by Muhammed Hussain; therefore it is apparent that he has rejected his Hispanic name and Hispanic background. The problem with religion is that anyone can get sucked into it and it takes over their lives to perplexing levels.

I find this to be strange propaganda because usually in sting operations they are not targeting a single person but an entire group of criminals. This man had no ties with any other terrorists. But it is possible the FBI targeted him for other reasons. I'd like to know more about this case. It's strange.
did you check Wikileaks?

Old 12-08-2010, 12:55 PM

68,360 posts, read 54,571,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
such a waste...........................................
Yet some still defend it

Old 12-08-2010, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I doubt that profiling ever happens. Not even when one of these plots is successful. There will always be one birdbrain mouthpiece to say "we can't profile".

There's blood all over their hands.
I think it will happen, but sadly I think it will take some major attack. Then people will have to face facts.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:00 PM

4,320 posts, read 5,154,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Another Muslim Tries to kill us.
Funny, last Saturday Samir and Mohammad did not try to kill any of us on the soccer pitch.

I guess I'm just being naive, our time will come...

Old 12-08-2010, 01:02 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,870,546 times
This explains why so many intelligent people are against the DREAM ACT.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:08 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,316,090 times
Once again we see another American who converts to Islam and wants to kill his fellow Americans. Liberals and government officials will tel us he just misunderstands Islam or that he's part of some hijacked version of it. Nothing could be further from the truth. New converts understand what they are converting to. No one converts to a religion lightly -- especially a religion that only guarantees paradise for those "who kill and are killed in jihad".

I fear that we will see many more converts to Islam in America. We are quickly entering into a post-Christian era in this country, as Europe has before us. Some will welcome this post-Christian era (Atheists, liberals, Muslims) but most people still feel the need to believe in something. As more people turn away from Christianity and see it as a weak religion that doesn’t practice what it believes in, more and more will turn to Islam.

We don’t know much about this would-be jihadist yet but it will be interesting to find out more as details unfold. As always, we will have to sift through the media’s reporting to get to the truth that they don’t want us to see. Was he a poor, uneducated misinformed convert that radicals took advantage of, as the official narrative of jihadists always is? Or, was he university educated, middle-class, and a knowledgeable scholar who informed himself about the religion he was about to dedicate his life to?

Last edited by rogerbacon; 12-08-2010 at 01:20 PM..

Old 12-08-2010, 01:11 PM

68,360 posts, read 54,571,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
I fear that we will see many more converts to Islam in America. We are quickly entering into a post-Christian era in this country, as Europe has before us. Some will cheer this (Atheists, liberals, Muslims) but most people still feel the need to believe in something. As more people turn away from Christianity and see it as a weak religion that doesn’t practice what it believes in, more and more will turn to Islam.

Have anything factual to support this otherwise baseless, inane, asinine drivel?

Old 12-08-2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Funny, last Saturday Samir and Mohammad did not try to kill any of us on the soccer pitch.

I guess I'm just being naive, our time will come...
Live safely man. You never know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies