Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2011, 09:40 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
This then could be responsible for killing football players....
IDK, it doesn't say "Don't retreat, instead RELOAD", does it?

Old 01-11-2011, 09:53 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,878,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I didn't hear that. Where did you find that info?
There is a thread here....somewhere...LOL
I think it is the thread about the Pima County Sheriff.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
IDK, it doesn't say "Don't retreat, instead RELOAD", does it?
How does that phrase make a person act violently?

Old 01-11-2011, 10:24 AM

4,803 posts, read 10,177,029 times
Sarah's an amateur and it's too bad she won't even be considered for the 2012 race. (What a wonderful gift to the Democrats her candidacy would have been.) Scrubbing her offensive map, facebooking and tweeting responses, sending out inexperienced hack staff to represent her, and emailing Glenn Beck are pretty lame responses in the face of a tsunami of negative public opinion. Is all this due to her lack of experience, or lack of education...or both?

This is a perfect example of what a Palin White House would be like. Having everyone do everything for her, not overseeing their actions, not taking responsibility for her words or her actions, playing victim, blaming everyone else for anything that goes wrong. She's nothing but a talking head.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:31 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BacktoBlue View Post
Sarah's an amateur and it's too bad she won't even be considered for the 2012 race. (What a wonderful gift to the Democrats her candidacy would have been.) Scrubbing her offensive map, facebooking and tweeting responses, sending out inexperienced hack staff to represent her, and emailing Glenn Beck are pretty lame responses in the face of a tsunami of negative public opinion. Is all this due to her lack of experience, or lack of education...or both?

This is a perfect example of what a Palin White House would be like. Having everyone do everything for her, not overseeing their actions, not taking responsibility for her words or her actions, playing victim, blaming everyone else for anything that goes wrong. She's nothing but a talking head.
You just described O to a 'T'! Well, you may have left out the mobster influences.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:37 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,760,894 times
If the shooter is diagnosed with schitzophrenia, then he has alot of the symptoms, if you go based on the experts .

My best friend had the illness. She was in her early 20's . After her * incident below *... She went through 9 hospitalizations, numerous med. adjustments, and a truckload of hallucinations, both auditory and visual.

She walked into the bedroom one night and took a loaded shotgun and tried to shoot her husband. He thankfully got the gun away from her and she was admitted for a psyche evaluation.

If this shooter has this, he will not serve a day in regular prison. He will go to a mental hospital, if its proven he is mentally ill....

This type of illness is hard to corral because the patient does NOT want to take their meds and disaster results.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
If the shooter is diagnosed with schitzophrenia, then he has alot of the symptoms, if you go based on the experts .

My best friend had the illness. She was in her early 20's . After her * incident below *... She went through 9 hospitalizations, numerous med. adjustments, and a truckload of hallucinations, both auditory and visual.

She walked into the bedroom one night and took a loaded shotgun and tried to shoot her husband. He thankfully got the gun away from her and she was admitted for a psyche evaluation.

If this shooter has this, he will not serve a day in regular prison. He will go to a mental hospital, if its proven he is mentally ill....

This type of illness is hard to corral because the patient does NOT want to take their meds and disaster results.
Arizona has the 'guilty but insane' verdict which would mean AFTER he is 'cured' he goes to prison.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:13 AM

4,803 posts, read 10,177,029 times
"Don't retreat, instead reload" - Sarah Palin

"Get on target for victory in November. Help remove Gabrielle Giffords from office. Shoot fully automatic M16 with Jesse Kelly" - Jesse Kelly

"I want people in Minnesota armed and dangerous on this issue of the energy tax because we need to fight back. Thomas Jefferson told us, having a revolution every now and then is a good thing" - Michelle Bachmann

"...if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking forward those Second Amedment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out" -Sharron Angle

"I tell people don't kill all the liberals. Leave enough so we can have two on every campus - living fossils - so we will never forget what these people stood for." - Rush Limbaugh

"We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too" - Ann Coulter

"We have become or are becoming enslaved by the government, I dare them to try to come throw me in jail. I dare 'em to. I'll pull out my wife's shotgun and see how that little ACS twerp likes being scared at the door. They're not going on my property" - Erick Erickson, CNN commentator

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building" - Ann Coulter

" Put anything in my scope and I will shoot it " - Joe Barton in his Power Point presentation spesifically regarding the Obama administration

" I am convinced that the most important thing the Founding Fathers did to ensure me my First Amedment rights was the gave me a Second Amedment. And if ballots don't work, bullets will." -Joyce Kaufman, former Chief of Staff for Rep. Allen West

Old 01-11-2011, 11:33 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
If anyone claims to be acting on any of these quoted statements and somebody is killed then the appropriate speakers should be charged and tried as an accessory to murder before the fact. Calling for killing is not a frivolity that should be excused as political rhetoric. It is an assault.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:37 AM

1,935 posts, read 1,826,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BacktoBlue View Post
"Don't retreat, instead reload" - Sarah Palin

"Get on target for victory in November. Help remove Gabrielle Giffords from office. Shoot fully automatic M16 with Jesse Kelly" - Jesse Kelly

"I want people in Minnesota armed and dangerous on this issue of the energy tax because we need to fight back. Thomas Jefferson told us, having a revolution every now and then is a good thing" - Michelle Bachmann

"...if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking forward those Second Amedment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out" -Sharron Angle

"I tell people don't kill all the liberals. Leave enough so we can have two on every campus - living fossils - so we will never forget what these people stood for." - Rush Limbaugh

"We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too" - Ann Coulter

"We have become or are becoming enslaved by the government, I dare them to try to come throw me in jail. I dare 'em to. I'll pull out my wife's shotgun and see how that little ACS twerp likes being scared at the door. They're not going on my property" - Erick Erickson, CNN commentator

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building" - Ann Coulter

" Put anything in my scope and I will shoot it " - Joe Barton in his Power Point presentation spesifically regarding the Obama administration

" I am convinced that the most important thing the Founding Fathers did to ensure me my First Amedment rights was the gave me a Second Amedment. And if ballots don't work, bullets will." -Joyce Kaufman, former Chief of Staff for Rep. Allen West
With this spewing from their lips, I say we should all be on guard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies