Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 11:28 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,112,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
God knows we are suffering with the population numbers on earth! I'm really getting nervous that we may die out. If gays are given acceptance surely the human race will be doomed!!!!! Dooooooooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeddddd! It's amazing how less than 10% of the population could have such a horrid effect on birth numbers but it's truuuuuuuuueeeeee!
Just the fact that gays comprise such a small percentage of the population should tell you something....

Old 03-18-2011, 11:29 AM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
And I am not a fan of piercing or tattoing. I do agree they are unnatural. If God wanted another hole in the body he would have put it there.

I agree with you that it is defacing the human body.
Don't forget - every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great, if a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate.

Quote:
“Then Judah said to Onan, ‘Lie with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to produce offspring for your brother.’ But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he lay with his brother’s wife he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so he put him to death also.”
And the Catholic church interprets this to mean that yes, masturbation is a sin.

After all, the hands are not sex organs! It's not "ment" for that!

Old 03-18-2011, 11:30 AM

1,364 posts, read 2,917,539 times
Quote:
Now that the discussion of the purpose of the anus has come up I do have to add that it is pretty unsanitary that the orifice made to rid bodily waste is used by people for sexual gratification. I am assuming this is one of the reasons people believe it is perverted.
But I did learn something on this forum and that is that not all homosexual males engage in anal sex. This was surprising to me. I was told this by a homosexual forum member.
I'm not sure of the correct numbers but I know many gay guys that don't like anal sex. Something makes me think 20-30% but can't recall.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:30 AM

Quote:
You stated 3-5. I was six when something clicked (close enough to five but funny you had to go to the 3 ). No, I wasn't thinking about sex but just had weird feelings that I knew something was different. It slowly starts to click together the next couple years while cognitive and abstract thinking starts to come into play.
So to you, what do you think is the cause of being gay? Most kids around 6 don't think about sex, if they even know what it is by then. By 10, they most assuredly would not know enough about sex to even consider being gay. Please expand upon your narrative.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:32 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,132,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
Just the fact that gays comprise such a small percentage of the population should tell you something....
Evidently it tells people like you that it's OK to treat them differently under the law.

There's a word for that, you know.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
It's funny how certain posters clearly ignore this sound logic at any costs. I'd bet a huge amount of cash that these same folks who are crying about anal sex have oral sex which is just as bad when looking at everything. Both are not suppose to happen when using the "sex is only for procreation and anything else is unacceptable" argument when commenting on anal sex.

Same with oral sex. Have you ever partaken in oral sex? Do you currently have oral sex? If so you are doing something that is not meant to be and is on the same level as what you are condemning which comes off a bit hypocritical.
The mouth is an erogenous zone. Why do you think people kiss?

Old 03-18-2011, 11:33 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
...A friend of mine, 28 years old who was completely "guy crazy" growing up, married several years, husband cheated and they divorced then at a party meet a woman and now is a homosexual. I know this is just one example. But there are many like this. This female did not have any religious reasons or family reasons not to "come out" She simply found an attraction to a female and decided to go with it.

That person is, by definition, bi-sexual, not homosexual. Unless she now claims she could not be physically attracted to any man.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:35 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,275,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Why do you keep citing to NARTH, whose agenda and bias and outdated methodologies have already been pointed out in this thread? Can we really be surprised that homosexuals posting in this thread get upset with those opposed when they repeatedly call them diseased, like Maja has been implying throughout this thread?

This American Life did a fantastic story (they're always fantastic) about the APA removing homosexuality from the DSM.

81 Words | This American Life
There has been a huge cover-up of studies that disagree with anything that does not promote the gay agenda; i.e., normalizing this behavior and gaining equal rights status. It amounts to bullying yet the gay community has been pushing for an anti-bullying program in the public schools. How ironic. In any case, just because you say any study NARTH points out is irrelevant, does not automatically make it so. In any event, here is another link that points out some of the myths that have been perpetuated about homosexuals, including the 10% myth, etc.
Catholic Culture : Library : Child Molestation by Homosexuals and Heterosexuals

BTW, the stifling of research that disagrees with the liberal gay agenda goes hand in hand with the squeezing out and discrimination of any type of conservative thought in academic research today as pointed out in this revealing article by a reknown expert in the field of "BIAS," who points out that the Social Science fields are now comprised of 80% liberals and that it is near impossible for a conservative in these fields to get any research grants or get any work published. In essence, any opposing views on this issue are being bullied into silence.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/08/sc...tier.html?_r=1

" Dr. Haidt argued that social psychologists are a “tribal-moral community” united by “sacred values” that hinder research and damage their credibility — and blind them to the hostile climate they’ve created for non-liberals."

BTW, please don't put words in my mouth. I never called homosexuals "diseased," nor did I imply it. I believe homosexuality involves an aberrant, mostly learned behavior that activists are pushing society to accept as "normal" and present aggressively to our schoolchildren as "normal" and, in fact, in the new anti-bullying' law being passed will force all children to express acceptance of as "normal", a behavior that may conflict with the values of their family and serve to confuse them. I don't care what two consenting adults do. And no one should be bullied. But society should not have to rearrange itself and have its children's family based values attempted to be overthrown by the schools. That's my beef.

Quote:
Passive aggressive much? Can't argue the point and have to resort to snide attack? Yep.......
Pot, meet kettle.

1,777 posts, read 1,403,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
The mouth is an erogenous zone. Why do you think people kiss?
For you - not necessarily for everybody. The mouth is not a sex organ. It has an independent purpose, and it's not natural to use the mouth for sexual pleasure. Do we see many examples of oral sex or kissing in the animal kingdom? What happened if people only tried to procreate via kissing or oral sex?

Kissing and oral sex are just as unnatural as anal sex if you ask me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies