Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2011, 03:55 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Let me validate your parking stamp.
Do you choose to be this ignorant about actual laws and legal documents or does it just come naturally?

Old 03-30-2011, 03:57 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Do you choose to be this ignorant about actual laws and legal documents or does it just come naturally?
Are you questioning the validator?

Welp, maybe we'll need to investigate the Governor of Hawaii.

Is that what you want?

Would that make you happy?

Old 03-30-2011, 04:05 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Are you questioning the validator?

Welp, maybe we'll need to investigate the Governor of Hawaii.

Is that what you want?

Would that make you happy?
Its valid according to Government officials and Hawaii state law, so if you don't believe it well than looks like you don't believe in actual law and legal documents.....

Old 03-30-2011, 05:39 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
Default Man Claims to Have Obama's SS Info, May Face Charges

Springs man's claim to have Obama records sets birthers abuzz | springs, colorado, obama - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

"Hollister said the Social Security number on what he says is Obama’s draft registration begins with the numbers 042, which would be issued to someone born in Connecticut, not Hawaii"[LEFT]
[/LEFT]

It seems what he did was pretty much illegal. So I do not condone his actions. But if he has done what he says he did, and the information he has so far released is true, isnt it just bizarre?

I believe Obama was born in Hawaii, but ive struggled to understand that extreme secrecy about his past, his records and such. If there is nothing to hide, why have so many things been under lock and key?

You can call "birthers" anything you want Lefties, but you still cant explain the bizarre secrecy of everything in Obama's past. But of course, you dont want to try because I think even you all have doubts about things you just wont admit it. You dont have to be one who questions where he was born to take issue with how many things in this man's past are so guarded.

If this man has committed crimes, he should be prosecuted. However, I wish Obama would allow us into his past and quit keeping everything on lock down. It makes you look guilty.

Old 03-30-2011, 05:41 PM

45,227 posts, read 26,450,499 times
I don't know about the accuracy of this, but I do know Presidents shouldn't have secrets.
Americans have the right to know every little detail about the person overseeing the nation and should demand such until fully satisfied.

Old 03-30-2011, 05:42 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Ancient story, Oily Titz has been harping about it forever....must be true eh!

Old 03-30-2011, 05:46 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Ancient story, Oily Titz has been harping about it forever....must be true eh!
Dont get me wrong, I am no fan of hers. I actually am stunned that she was able to become an attorney because ive heard he speak and try to argue a few things. And quite frankly, shes not very bright to put it lightly.

My main issue is the secrecy. If the guy would release what others have released in the past, and not be so guarded, we wouldnt have to see all this stuff in the news. If everything was already out in the open, there'd be no story to report on in regards to people claiming this or that. Because the media could just be like "ok here are his school records, his Senate records, etc etc etc"

But they cant do that, because so much has been under lock and key.

Old 03-30-2011, 05:52 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Dont get me wrong, I am no fan of hers. I actually am stunned that she was able to become an attorney because ive heard he speak and try to argue a few things. And quite frankly, shes not very bright to put it lightly.

My main issue is the secrecy. If the guy would release what others have released in the past, and not be so guarded, we wouldnt have to see all this stuff in the news. If everything was already out in the open, there'd be no story to report on in regards to people claiming this or that. Because the media could just be like "ok here are his school records, his Senate records, etc etc etc"

But they cant do that, because so much has been under lock and key.
Nothing is freakin' under lock and key. His school records are protected by the same privacy laws as yours. We only saw Bush's and Kerry's college records b/c someone hacked into their college's databases. No other president or candidate has "released" this information.

What Senate records are being held under lock and key? Call me

Old 03-30-2011, 05:55 PM

Pretty damn sad when birthers have to recycle 2 year old nonsense to bash the president with....

Old 03-30-2011, 06:02 PM

The Donald is on The Factor tonight, can't wait for Bill O' to bring him down a notch or two!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies