Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 11:57 AM

72 posts, read 179,693 times

Advertisements

Obama should have made his birth certificate visible years ago. He lived in other countries throughout his life. Why not make this issue clear. Thank you Donald Trump for forcing Obama to comply. You are the only one with authoritative influence and exercise power that forced Obama to submit.

We know that America lacks leadership. We all have seen Obamas willingness to be subservient throughout the globe with world leaders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 11:58 AM

2,010 posts, read 2,372,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Whether or not Obama is "a horrible president" is a matter of opinion which isn't the same thing as admitting you were wrong about factual matters that have now been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
How much more proof do you want? Look around.

Old 04-27-2011, 11:58 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,133,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i completely forgot about the jerome corsi book coming out next month

Obama trumps book on birth certificate - Political Bookworm - The Washington Post

well....... it does answer the question on wether the birther movement is dead.
This is the real reason Obama was waiting...

Trump may have persuaded him to release it a little earlier I suppose. Either way, the timing is great - Trump is discredited, and WND left holding an empty bag.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:00 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,200,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
Obama's birth cert was provided a long long time ago. And his grandmother isn't a liar, it just goes to show that people dont' know how to properly look into things and blindly accept idiotic extrapolations based upon out of context statements.
I'm disgusted with my fellow Americans who caused this ridiculousness, demanding an unnecessary document that the state department doesn't require was a waste of time and energy. Trump is a moron for refusing to inform himself on the legal valid evidence, buying into, and spreading silly conspiracy theories. I can't believe anyone could seriously want someone like that for president.

The legal valid proof of his birth has been online for years for all to see, there is not one thing of interest in that original certificate, he was born in Honolulu HI, USA as we already knew from his legal state certified copy.

Last edited by detshen; 04-27-2011 at 12:12 PM..

Old 04-27-2011, 12:00 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,217,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
Developing. Obama to speak at 10AM.
Obviously, the long form alone is not enough. He must also speak. What silliness! Can't he just leave well enough alone?

Arf

Old 04-27-2011, 12:01 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanLeader View Post
Obama should have made his birth certificate visible years ago. He lived in other countries throughout his life. Why not make this issue clear. Thank you Donald Trump for forcing Obama to comply. You are the only one with authoritative influence and exercise power that forced Obama to submit.

We know that America lacks leadership. We all have seen Obamas willingness to be subservient throughout the globe with world leaders.
He did make his birth certificate visible years ago. And he lived in another country for a few years when he was a child.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:01 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,458,970 times
Do people really think the man would have the nerve to run for President, and not be born in the USA?

I think he understood that he would be held to a different standard than other candidates because he's half Kenyan and would absolutely have no room for error.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:02 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,372,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The difference is that not all who support Obama have indulged in the Bush blaming. You are trying to imply that to support Obama you have to agree with everything about Obama, and be negative about Bush. The truth is that many people who support Obama are unhappy about certain aspects of his administration. The truth is that many people who voted for Obama and still support him were relatively neutral about Bush. So, no, your comparison is not valid. A birther had a specific belief. You didn't become a birther just by disagreeing with Presidential policies. You became a birther by believing that his Hawaiian birth certificate was invalid.
The only complaints I have personally seen on this board are that he isn't liberal enough, or that he isn't more combative towards the GOP and caves to them too easily. I've yet to see them admit that things like the stimulus, the health care bill, etc. are failures.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:02 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,525,552 times
Hawaii statehood is to blame. If hawaii hadn't become a state, Hawaii-born Obama would be a foreigner, and would not be POTUS today. Whose bright idea was it to make Hawaii a US state anyway?

Old 04-27-2011, 12:03 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,046,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I agree, Obama should have let the loonies keep up the looneyness it up.
Which the sad thing is-

They are.

This isn't calming them down one bit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies