Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 10:17 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,488,622 times

Advertisements

Bow-Wow

Spoiler

Wuf-Wuf

Spoiler

Grrowl

Last edited by LuckyGem; 05-18-2011 at 10:26 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2011, 11:31 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,294,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Oh bull right back at ya. Schwarzenegger was not the one behind the push for amending the constitution. It was supporters all across the country and people in the party who did that. He may have supported their efforts, but they were not his efforts.

I have no idea why you people insist on making sh*t up when the evidence is easily discovered.

'Amend for Arnold' campaign launched / Web site, TV spot promote change in Constitution (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2004/11/18/SCHWARZENEGGER.TMP - broken link)
"A multimedia campaign looking to clear the way for the Republican governor to run for president is drawing surprising support from people across the nation.

A Web site backing the constitutional amendment that would let the Austrian-born Schwarzenegger compete for the nation's top job, www.amendus.org, has received tens of thousands of e-mails since a 30-second TV spot touting the idea began running Monday, said Lissa Morgenthaler-Jones, the Peninsula woman who has put together the effort."
Hatch is pushing Arnold bill | Deseret News
"Officially, a hearing this week before the Senate Judiciary Committee was titled "Maximizing Voter Choice: Opening the Presidency to Naturalized Americans." A constitutional amendment, proposed by Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, is called the Equal Opportunity to Govern Amendment. Unofficially, it is the Arnold bill. Or more correctly, the "Awnald" bill, as in Arnold Schwarzenegger, the box office terminator and reigning governor of California."
Ouch!!! Now why did you have to bring this stuff up? Let's stop upsetting our right wing friends around here by reliving old memories!

Old 05-18-2011, 12:16 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,084,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Yes it is, as she and Arnie lived the life of entitlement, maybe the non- Californians on CD didn't see at like those here.

She CHOSE to ignore the numerous reports,accussations and complaints of other women ( Yes more than just a few) and repeatedly got on her high horse to preach to others ,so she can now enjoy the "life" she made for herself.

Even the Liberal Superhero Gloria Allred brought this to the public before and after Arnie did.
So, you were there, hiding in the closet for the whole marriage and spying on them?
Or is this merely conjecture on your part?
Show us some proof of all this, please.

Old 05-18-2011, 12:34 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,457,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

Talk about hypocracy:

"What do you see as the most pressing problem in the inner city today?
The parenting problem. A lot of minorities have such a problem with the single-parent situation. The parents are the single most important influence on a child, followed by education and the peer group. The number of single parents in the U.S. has quadrupled since the '60s, and there has also been an increase in violence and school shootings. All that stuff has increased largely because of a lack of parenting, and many households only have one biological parent -- so many of them are fatherless. It really creates a big problem. "

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Salon.com
Oh My G-d.

I have no idea why rightwing hypocrisy should surprise me anymore, but this statement by him, while he knew full well he'd contributed to this so-called "problem", is so egregious and obnoxious it makes me sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post

So, you were there, hiding in the closet for the whole marriage and spying on them?
Or is this merely conjecture on your part?
Show us some proof of all this, please.
Isn't it charming how these people are continually blaming Maria and not the actual perpetrator of this vile betrayal?

Old 05-18-2011, 12:40 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,084,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Oh My G-d.

I have no idea why rightwing hypocrisy should surprise me anymore, but this statement by him, while he knew full well he'd contributed to this so-called "problem", is so egregious and obnoxious it makes me sick. Isn't it charming how these people are continually blaming Maria and not the actual perpetrator of this vile betrayal?
Deflection is such a basic psychological dodge, I'm amazed that they cant see what they are doing by vilifying Maria.
The rest of us sure can!

Old 05-19-2011, 12:40 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,457,573 times
O'REILLY: The Internet Is To Blame For Schwarzenegger's Downfall

Old 05-19-2011, 01:17 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,481,049 times
I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that, but have you seen what this women looks like. what was he thinking. I don't get it, but i never did trust the Arnold, probably why the State got so screwed up, he was screwing around too much! Some politicians just can't seem to keep it zipped.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:53 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,830,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
No kidding! All that money he has, all that celebrity and political status and that's what he took on for a mistress?

Pathetic.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:09 AM

3,564 posts, read 4,413,403 times
According to the following news clip, Arnold's outta wedlock son was born days apart from another son he fathered with Shriver.

These kids surely have a role to play in future SNL skits. They are the real "Hans and Frans," and they are here to "pump" you up, also known as "knock you up" in Arnold's world.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's two sons born days apart - CNN.com

Old 05-19-2011, 08:53 AM

13,813 posts, read 28,553,390 times
That poor kid...he'll be forever known as...

Spoiler
The Bastardnator!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies