Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2011, 01:07 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times

Advertisements

Who the heck is paying for this crap? The Dem party or just who---God I hope it's not the taxpayer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2011, 01:13 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Her following is not big enough to get her elected, at least not to any position of significance. I can only imagine what the emails will reveal.

Neither is Obama's!

Old 06-11-2011, 02:29 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Anything incriminating has already been combed through a long time ago. These emails won't change anything about her to her supporters and critics.
Rednecks will continue to support her, no doubt. The larger question is , how does and how will the average American view her.

I suspect not very favorably.

Old 06-11-2011, 02:39 AM

20,326 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
Rednecks will continue to support her, no doubt. The larger question is , how does and how will the average American view her.

Yeah, you're probably right. I suspect she'll be disappearing from the MSM, DU, MSNBC, Kos and CD any day now.

Hey, you gave it it your best shot with this thread, got plenty of responses and for that you should be proud.

There's always Glenn Beck.

He's probably got a whole sh*tload of interesting emails to pore over.

Old 06-11-2011, 03:15 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,085 times
Your vendetta against Sarah Palin is doomed. The e mails show Sarah Palin as a great and fearless leader.

Sarah Palin is truly Blessed by God.

Old 06-11-2011, 03:21 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,085 times
The liberals who are reading the Sarah Palin e-mails in an attempt to dig up dirt will realize they have been lied to by the press.

Old 06-11-2011, 03:52 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,320,493 times
Quote:

More favorably than Oscar Meyer Weiner, I bet.

Old 06-11-2011, 03:52 AM

37,177 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Amazing how the progressive leftists keep on coming up with things to smear Palin.

This country would be alot better off if they channeled their energies towards figuring out how to get American jobs back or stopping the illegal alien invasion.
Why would you assume that anyone is trying to smear Sarah by releasing her emails? Are you anticipating incriminating evidence, or do you fear the truth?

Better yet, why do you assume that the Left is responsible for the release?

What it will do is paint an unvarnished picture of how she really does handle having to work for a living and deal with people. If she's as bright as some people think, that evidence will also be borne out by the release. Might be interesting.

Old 06-11-2011, 03:58 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
The liberals who are reading the Sarah Palin e-mails in an attempt to dig up dirt will realize they have been lied to by the press.
'I shot a moose today'.

Full desperation mode. It's an orchestrated vendetta and the Post leads the way.

[MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 06-11-2011 at 07:45 PM.. Reason: off topic

Old 06-11-2011, 04:06 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Why would you assume that anyone is trying to smear Sarah by releasing her emails? Are you anticipating incriminating evidence, or do you fear the truth?
It's the sport of it that intrigues the left wing media. Nothing more.

Quote:
Better yet, why do you assume that the Left is responsible for the release?
Doesn't matter who releases the emails. The are salivating like Pavlov's dogs.

Quote:
What it will do is paint an unvarnished picture of how she really does handle having to work for a living and deal with people. If she's as bright as some people think, that evidence will also be borne out by the release. Might be interesting.
No what it will do is give the left wing media screen fodder for month's to come. That Maddow guy will be a voracious diner on typed tidbits of tittilating timeless quips timed in the tumult of....well you know his drill.

A question....how many people's lives are ruled/measured/quantified by emails?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies