Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2011, 01:08 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
LOL! I just heard on the ABC News that an email reveals that Sarah once emailed a teacher's aide asking for lower carb snacks. So much for her mockery of Michelle Obama's anti-obesity efforts.

(Not on the net yet, sorry.)
Was that for her daughters' or her kids' snacks? One can try to control what their kids do but not what other people's kids do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2011, 07:12 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana
LOL! I just heard on the ABC News that an email reveals that Sarah once emailed a teacher's aide asking for lower carb snacks. So much for her mockery of Michelle Obama's anti-obesity efforts.
Palin's most horrific crime in the emails? How about using the word GOD in state emails. And she actually received emails with bible scripture quotes from others.

Where's the state/religion separatists here?

Surely those 'crimes' will be investigated!

Old 06-12-2011, 07:47 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Was that for her daughters' or her kids' snacks? One can try to control what their kids do but not what other people's kids do.
I think it was for the whole class' snacks. You know, trying to control what everyone eats. It's pretty hypocritical that she then criticized Michelle Obama for pushing healthy snacks. The story on ABC pointed out that to mock Michelle, Sarah visited a school and brought cookies, something she apparently didn't want her own kids eating.

Do I think this is in the category of high crimes? No, I just think it exposes her hypocrisy.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:31 AM

37,226 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Nope, it's the stupid leftist twist that will be spun if they think it will work to help ring Sarah down.

But, it's a moot point now...noting was found.....

So, I guess you agree with the release of all the names, emails, and numbers of all those people she wrote?
Absolutely. She was a paid public servant and sent them on the public dime. the public has a right to know. Those emails which were sensitive or classified were excluded from release.

It was always drummed into me from way before computers existed that you never commit to ink anything that you don't want known in the future. Ink has a good memory. So do computers, and they tell the truth. If she wanted her dealings kept secret she should have communicated in a different manner.

Unfortunately, some fear the truth, and don't want anything released.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:32 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,333,807 times
Default The Gentle Side of Liberalism - Sarah Palin emails: Enemies sent a series of death threats

From The Telegraph - The release of 24,000 pages of Sarah Palin's emails shows that she received a barrage of abusive emails including death threats in the run up to the 2008 presidential race. Sarah Palin emails: Enemies sent a series of death threats - Telegraph

Anyone here want to raise their hand? I suspect many of you would approve.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:33 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,855,128 times
I'm sure this isn't what the *******s had in mind when they recruited each other to pour over these emails digging up dirt on Palin.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:35 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,333,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I'm sure this isn't what the *******s had in mind when they recruited each other to pour over these emails digging up dirt on Palin.
She's coming out of this looking darn good.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:35 AM

16 posts, read 8,334 times
And the liberals accused Palin of creating a culture that led to the shooting in Tuscon. LMAO.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:36 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,855,128 times
You won't see these emails popping up on the Daily Kos.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:36 AM

37,226 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
They have PDS BAD;

It is NOT a coincidence that the MSM's PDS syndrome coincides with the Left's PDS syndrome - they are one in the same.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/11/us...ef=todayspaper

If only they were as zealous and diligent getting to obama's records.
If the Clinton and McCain campaigns and Rush Limbaugh's minions and harpies couldn't find the dirt on Obama before the last election, chances are there was nothing to find. He's squeaky clean and the very epitome of family values.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies