Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2011, 04:34 AM

37,224 posts, read 19,219,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
It's the sport of it that intrigues the left wing media. Nothing more.

Doesn't matter who releases the emails. The are salivating like Pavlov's dogs.

No what it will do is give the left wing media screen fodder for month's to come. That Maddow guy will be a voracious diner on typed tidbits of tittilating timeless quips timed in the tumult of....well you know his drill.

A question....how many people's lives are ruled/measured/quantified by emails?
Still can't figure out why you think the release of the emails is a Leftist Plot. Is the right nervous about having them out there for all to see?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2011, 04:51 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Still can't figure out why you think the release of the emails is a Leftist Plot. Is the right nervous about having them out there for all to see?
What part of 'Doesn't matter who releases the emails.' do you not understand?

I did not say the release of the emails were a 'Leftist Plot'. I do however reiterate:

'It's an orchestrated vendetta' and the Journalist scum admitted as much. The Post leads the way.

Nervous? You assume a lot.

I'm not nervous nor do I care what's in the emails. But it would seem the left is on a fishing trip. Halibut perhaps?

Old 06-11-2011, 05:05 AM

37,224 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
What part of 'Doesn't matter who releases the emails.' do you not understand?

I did not say the release of the emails were a 'Leftist Plot'. I do however reiterate:

'It's an orchestrated vendetta' and the Journalist scum admitted as much. The Post leads the way.

Nervous? You assume a lot.

I'm not nervous nor do I care what's in the emails. But it would seem the left is on a fishing trip. Halibut perhaps?
No reason to be so touchy. I wasn't trying to pick a fight.

Perhaps they will catch something fishy, you think?

Old 06-11-2011, 07:25 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,249,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Who the heck is paying for this crap? The Dem party or just who---God I hope it's not the taxpayer.
They were FOIA by Mother Jones three years ago when the troopergate scandel was happening, or when the ethics violation accusations started. I'm sure other news organizations did the same.

Old 06-11-2011, 07:32 AM

46,311 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post

Nope, it's the stupid leftist twist that will be spun if they think it will work to help ring Sarah down.

But, it's a moot point now...noting was found.....

So, I guess you agree with the release of all the names, emails, and numbers of all those people she wrote?

Old 06-11-2011, 07:48 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,558,564 times
[quote=cuebald;19541927]
Quote:
No reason to be so touchy. I wasn't trying to pick a fight.
Yes you were, as always when someone disagrees with you.

Quote:
Perhaps they will catch something fishy, you think?
You and yours are desperately hoping to find something to hang your hats on. So far, despite the medias (leftist slant) nothing has been found of use to them. Disappointed?

Old 06-11-2011, 07:53 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Nope, it's the stupid leftist twist that will be spun if they think it will work to help ring Sarah down.

But, it's a moot point now...noting was found.....

So, I guess you agree with the release of all the names, emails, and numbers of all those people she wrote?
"Nothing was found"? There are 25,000 pages! You've read them all already? It will take weeks, if not months to go through all that.

Old 06-11-2011, 07:56 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,861,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
"Nothing was found"? There are 25,000 pages! You've read them all already? It will take weeks, if not months to go through all that.
A lot longer than that, they still haven't been able to read the 2700 pages of the HC Law, right?

Old 06-11-2011, 08:04 AM

46,311 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Yea, I should have said "Not yet"...

But your right, it will take months to figure out how to put the leftist spin on it...IF anything is found....

Old 06-11-2011, 08:07 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,558,564 times
Quote:

But with the health care bill, it was okay to not read the 2700 pages because 0bama said it was good and you just believed him. Now, someone opposing Palin says her emails will show how bad she is and, without reading the material again, you are prepared to believe it.

Nothing like a predisposition to the outcome you desire.

BTW, is it now fair game to read the emails of all in the political arena, or just those you oppose?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies