Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 12:33 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker212 View Post
Yes it has. I was talking to someone @ my gym awhile back. He has traveled to different parts of the world and said American women, for the most part, are stuck-up, unfriendly, and have a bloated sense of entitlement. Even though I've never traveled abroad, I have seen many women like this
SO?

Is there some law that says women ALL must act alike, must be a certain way ..... to YOUR specifications???

Where is that Really Stupid Law????

I knew a man once who was stuck-up, unfriendlly and had a bloated sense of entitlement so ALL men are exactly that way? Right????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2012, 12:35 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,070,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun7 View Post
Has feminism destroyed relationships and marriage for those under 30 in the U.S.
No just change marriage from being a condition of virtual chattel slavery.

Anything else I can help you out with?

Old 02-26-2012, 12:36 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker212 View Post
YEAH THAT'S WHY I SAID I GET THE SAME IMPRESSION TOO
Wow, 2 people.
That's really a consensus.

Interesting that you feel like you have to YELL at us.

Old 02-26-2012, 12:44 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,309,211 times
It's a no brainer

Thats why plenty of men in my generation have said no to American or western women in general. Why deal with such a headache and masculine attitudes when I can go live abroad and actually deal with a feminine women on a day to day basis. Take a look at countries where American branded feminism is spreading too, lots of shaming tactics used on men to let them settle for women who aren't really worth it. The sad thing is that feminism has done everything to keep women from actually being feminine, it's ridiculous.

Old 02-26-2012, 12:50 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
It's a no brainer

Thats why plenty of men in my generation have said no to American or western women in general. Why deal with such a headache and masculine attitudes when I can go live abroad and actually deal with a feminine women on a day to day basis. Take a look at countries where American branded feminism is spreading too, lots of shaming tactics used on men to let them settle for women who aren't really worth it. The sad thing is that feminism has done everything to keep women from actually being feminine, it's ridiculous.
Wah.
Females don't do what I want them to do.

Old 02-26-2012, 12:52 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,021,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesaw View Post
I believe feminism has effected male/female relationships more then anything else. More then media. It is now very obvious, since the 1970's our country has been in a downward spiral, people are increasingly lonely, unhappy, not cared for, and it coincides with when the movement began picking up steam. As of today females in the USA are now in complete control, and anyone in the world can confidently say that the USA is not even a country anymore! Our HUMAN rights were slowly taken away, because we basically abused our best and strongest Men into a state of being wimpy. Men are supposed to be our spiritual leaders, but American women systematically abused them to Death. We were all manipulated. I have lived in Russia, and also in China, and overseas I learned that the strongest nations are made when the women treat the men like gold, like gods. In the case of the USA, we are now the scum of the Earth. American women have trashed their men, it's pathetic. I am a married women. I have witnessed men abused by women more then the other way around. I am 55 years old, and I can say woman can be 100 times more abusive then men. And look at all the homeless Veterans, tossed aside on the streets! The government did that to some of our strongest men, and in return the women support the government more then Men! Something sickly wrong about that. I have been exposed to many cultures and I have spent tons of time learning about loving behavior, and the complexities of abuse, because my family did not teach me how to love. Most families have no clue. Overall, American women treat their men like garbage. Men in other countries think American women are gross and scary. The strongest women will always be the softest, smartest, and kindest. Not cruel and contaminated. I have known many women acquaintances that purposefully torment and ruin men for sport, and it is on the rise. The global economy has been raped in the process. Men are no longer allowed to stand up for their families! Women are spiritual creatures too, and we abused our natural priveleges to death I think. It is how communism and total control is orchestrated.
Oh, sweet Lord....theres so much lunacy and ignorance in this post it takes my breath away.

Old 02-26-2012, 12:53 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,021,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
It's a no brainer

Bless your little pea pickin' heart.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:23 PM

2,226 posts, read 2,104,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorJ View Post
My wife is a stay-at-home mom with our 4-year-old son (her choice). Her job is more difficult than I could ever dream my workplace would be. I think most evolved people this day and age understand that raising a child is the most difficult/important task of our lives.

Actually raising a single child really isn't difficult at all. Its pretty darn easy, especially these days. Women, prior to birth control raised 5-12 kids....without the advent of modern conveniences and processed foods and media to keep them occupied! We raised the children, the children didn't raise US like they do now. They didn't take them to ballet classes and little league, they taught them to help pick crops or do yard work or cook and clean and to help the family structure. Kids were disciplined and minded their parents and their manners, so it was possible to raise a batch of them. Now one little kid sends everyone into a tizzy, it seems....

It is an important task for sure, to raise good strong independent children. But "evolved people" of this day and age have a wholly incorrect view on how "difficult" it is to raise kids. Its tiring, full of activity and seems never ending sometimes, but its really not that difficult, especially with a co-parent. Now single moms ......then its much more difficult for sure.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:24 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,464,761 times
Feminism plus economic prosperity /independence destroyed the family. Relationships? They always change. However, family existed forever and now, for the first time in history its over. The problem is not that women became equal, but that the old social balance is upset and now there is no balance. Feminism did not bring a new settlement, only social chaos.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:51 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,486,186 times
Feminism has set men free to hit it and quit it. We don't have to be tied down anymore!

Go Feminism!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies